Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

With Vizard being dragged away by Soniko, Cola decided to look around to see if anyone was up for a chat. He spotted Chaos Warp heading for him.

"Was there a need to make such an entrance?", he inquired.

Cola replied, "Hey man, you try saving Freddie from angry fangirls in the middle of a gang war in a stolen movie prop car next time. I'm lucky we're all alive!"

Just then, he saw the Delorean get sucked into a black hole.

"Oh no. Oh No. OH nO WHERE IS THE DELOREAN EDDY WAS IN THERE AND SO WAS MY WALLET AND IT'S GON AND WHAT JUST EVEN HAPPENED AND ASFDFAFDFSFDFSAFFS"

Chaos Warp slowly backed away.

"Ok Cola, I'll see ya later."

"HE'S STILL THERE HOW HOW DOES THAT EVEN I DON'T TOBEY AAAAAAA"

Edited by Cola

(Whoops! Clogging up the RP now)

Eddie tested the newly installed pyro. Fire and fireworks came from the Christmas tree. And the entire house stared shooting out fireworks in all different directions.

Eddie smiled and said "excellent!" He continued to metalify the entire house with the power of rock.

"BRING IT ON HOME!" shouted Eddie, as painted flames all over the place. He was gonna make the entire house look like the Hindenburg by the time he's done.

Edited by Eddie Riggs

(Pixel gave me permission to control him for one post)

As this was all going on, a blizzard grew stronger and stronger outside, and snow kept piling and piling down. Soon, the weather outside was creating complete white-out, and there were massive drifts of snow on the road. Pixel Brain saw this and was quite surprised. He grabbed a nearby Megaphone.

"CAN I HAVE YOU ATTENTION, PLEASE? EVERYONE!", he said. "The weather outside has gotten really bad and it looks we are officially....snowed in. It looks like you will all have to stay the night." Pixel put down the Megaphone and waited for people's reactions...................

(OOC: You can still join, as long as you justify how you got here and that you can't get back in your OP. Just follow the joining rules.)

Edited by Collide-It-Chaos

I'll go next.

Anyways sorry for the little thingy I did in the last post, got a lil' hyper. :(

----

Faseeh didn't really how he was gonna spend the night here, he had like nothing.

Just then the situation got worse, electricity went out. Pretty much the worst things that could happen were filling everyone's minds.

He then had to use his Chaos Emerald as the power source for the house.

Well at least the helped this way.

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

OOC: SORRY FOR THE HOLDUP I OVERSLEPT AND HADN'T CHECKED THE TOPIC ANDAFHDIHADPDFADO

IC: Chibi just stood there in shock. "What the hell just happened..." he muttered, not believing the delorean was truly gone. "Well, at least I won't have to free that person from it now," he chuckled, heading back inside. Walking to the door, he saw someone in front of him with some kind of floating,,,piano? As he turned to the side to clean off his glasses, Chibi recognized the face. "Holy crap, that's Vizard." Hurrying his stride, he quickly cleared the distance between them, and then jumping onto the man's shoulders, sent them both sprawling to the ground. " 'Sup Vizard. It's me, Chibi."

OOC: Okay Noel, you can post now.

Edited by Chibi Claus

Sooo, do I have to wait for all these people first or can I just go jump on Vizard now?

(Gotta wait, sorry)

EDIT: (I guess I'll just go since Noel's taking too long. It should be fine since I haven't really interacted with anybody yet.)

========================================================================================

AR was surprised to see some familiar faces at the party. Jeff, being the first one to greet him, was always a friendly face, and waved slightly as he was dragged away by Soniko. "Hmm, cute girl. Lucky bastard." He whispered to himself, chuckling a little.

AR looked around, and slowly started to make his way through the party and looked at the many random party guests. He noticed a wide variety of people around the big house, including...

"BlazBlue characters? and...wait, why the hell is Eddie Riggs here?" AR thought to himself, "Something's telling me that this is going to turn out badly, I need to get me the hell outta here."

AR turned around and made a break for the door until Pixel announced that the house was snowed in and they were trapped for the night. AR froze with his hand on the doorknob, slowly let it go and turned around. The next thing he did was let out his frustration in the most eloquent way possible, a loud, resounding, echoing,

"FACK!!!"

AR quickly covered his mouth with one hand and put his hoodie on with the other and just continued walking.

Edited by Ash Crimson

So... Things are going super slow due to waiting. From now on, if you reserve a post, you must post in it within 12 hours 2 hours after the previous poster's full post has been posted. If you don't, you will be skipped over.

Edit: Take a look at the response time.

Edited by Pixel Bells
  • Thumbs Up 6

Chaos Warp listened actively to what Pixel Brain had said over the Megaphone. He topped being jealous of Vizard for a second, and stopped being weirded out by Cola's story. He was now excited! "Aw yeah! A huge-ass sleepover!", ​he thought to himself.

................"So, who's claiming the couch? Any takers?"

After hearing Pixel Brain's announcement of the house being snowed in, Cero had a small session of fanfare in his secret makeshift base hidden on the roof of the building, congratulating himself on a so far perfectly executed plan. His Mega Snow Machine 5000 had successfully trapped the visitors within the home, and now he could move on to the next phase of his plan. And even though that phase has yet to be determined, he was already scheming up what could be done next.

Edited by Ciiro U

I guess I'll go next to clear up Freddie's disappearance tongue.png

IC: Soniko looked back in a panic at the harsh weather, "That poor man on the hood of that car!" Not a moment later, Peacock opened her toon hole back up and emerged with Freddie all dusted off and freed from the front of the car previously. She took a puff of her cigar and sneered " You guiz are into some Kinky shit i tell you that!" Peacock kicked back on one of the chairs and crossed her leg, leaning back into the recliner. Soniko smiled in relief and turned back to Vizard, "Nothing in particular! Just want to meet new people!" She looked back at the door where Alien was and sighed as she approached him, dusting him off and reassuring him everything was going to be ok, regardless of the crazy people around him "I think Pixel needs to create some order here... this is getting a little out of hand". She said to herself

Edited by Super Snowiko
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Well this sucks" Ragna said, he hadn't intended on staying, but the universe always seemed out to get him. "Oh well, can't be helped. Hey host, what do you plan on doin about this, you don't have enough room for everybody"

Edited by Ragna Claus

Noel got lost in the crowd and looked around for a familiar face. She spotted Soniko in a recliner and decided to give her a proper greeting. "Hi Soniko, this is quite a party huh?", Soniko laughed in agreement and handed Noel a drink. "N-no thanks... I don't drink... well maybe a sip wouldn't hurt." This was the worst mistake Noel could have made. One sip and she was already tipsy. Then came the.. .suggestive dancing. Ragna shook his head in embarrassment, "I have no relation to that girl at all" he said, and continued about his business.

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

Joker was pissed. The house was crowded, his lousy mooks, or rather, the rest of Wario's gang were all preoccupied, and the aura of the BBA was stinking the place out.

"Bugger this, I'm out for an INTELLIGENT conversation!"

He stood in the cold garden all alone with the darker parts of his twisted mind.

"WELL THEN."

So, I'll go after Joker then.

EDIT: After a kick in the arse from the Joker, Debug was now in the washing machine. He pulled himself out and walked into the living room, where lot of people where sitting talking, generally having a good time. Debug stumbled into the middle of the room and faced everyone "Um, can I have your attention please?" Everyone stopped and looked at him. He stood there, with a blank, plain expression on his face as he stared over at everyone. "I have to use the bathroom." He waited for a response.

Edited by Debug Ring

Spudhead, after a long time, found the turkey under a large amount of cans. He began to tear at it, sure he'd find evidence to why he passed out. To no avail though, it was clean. and in pieces. Knowing he'd be in trouble, he ran to the next room. He saw Noel and smiled.

'I'd stay out of there, it's a bit of a mess is Pixel's room.'

Edited by Santa Spudhead

I guess I'm up again :3

Noel drunkenly walks over to Spudhead. "Hi... I am Noelly Vermillion, what's your name baby.." she was completely drunk. "Is it hot in here to you? Ugh, I think this bra is suffocating me, let me take it off" she said sadistically. She then grabbed Spudhead and locked him in a room with her.

I'll go next.

After being reassured by Soniko, AR cheered up a little and decided to mingle. "Hell, it's a party. Might as well make the most of it!" He ventured through the party and decided to chill next to a table with some alcoholic beverages. "Hmm... I'm not sure if I should take a drink or not..." AR's never drank before, and he's still underage, so that's where the second thoughts were coming in. He just decided to chill for awhile until Debug made his bathroom announcement. "I swear I've heard that before...Was that...a SpongeBob quote? Heh, 50 points for that guy!"

AR continued walking around the party and noticed Noel being drunk and dragging Spudhead into a room. He stared at the locked door for awhile, shrugged, and walked off, pretending not to see anything. "Hmm, maybe I should've taken a drink..."

AR continued to walk around the party and saw Soniko again. For some reason he felt nervous. It was always hard for him to start a conversation with anyone, even more difficult if it was with a female. He whispered to himself, 'relax, it's a party. All you gotta do...is just say 'hi'. Just walk up to her...and say...'Hi'." He slowly walked over to Soniko, tapped her on the shoulder and stammered, "Uhh...H-Hey there, Soniko? How's it goin?" with a nervous smile on his face.

Edited by Ash Crimson

I'll go next next.

Eddie was making sure everything was in order. He cleaned up the fallen pine tree needles from the Christmas tree. He tided up the kitchen that is sparking due to cleanness. And finally he snuck a can of beer in Soniko's bosom. He knew this party was going to get crazy so he was ready to do his job as much as possible.

Eddie snuck out and decided to grab more entertainment for everyone. He jumped into the Deuce and drove off somewhere.

Edited by Eddie Riggs

I'll go next.

EDIT: Debug was standing in the middle of the room when he heard "Upstairs ya twit!" from the crowd. He stood there with the same expression "Thanks." He walked upstairs and saw two rooms. They had signs on them. One read 'Bathroom' the other read 'Not Bathroom'. Debug squinted at the signs before shrugging his shoulders and walking into 'Not Bathroom'. As he opened the door he saw Noel and Spudhead doing... something. "Oh hey guys, H-How's it going? I lost your bird, Spudhead, it's in here somewhere, so I, um, guess this isn't the bathroom? I wi-ll go now. Oh and Noel, it's pretty cold, you should put some clothes on." Debug had no idea what they were actually doing. "I'll see you guys later, huh? Love you, bye!" He proceeded to walk into 'Bathroom' and took a leak. He flushed, washed his hands and decided to see if he was the stallion he somehow thought he was when he was drunk and tried to find a good place to look 'cool'.

Edited by Debug Ring