Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

I shall go next.

EDIT: Sorry Noel, I'm going now.

Chaos Warp observed the talent show. He was somewhat sad because he didn't really have any talent......but then he had a great, devious idea! He quickly emptied his bag and went outside. He then filled his bag with snow, and quickly walked outside and asked Pixel to be placed in the talent show.

"Gotta make sure I only hit people I dislike....." he thought to himself.

Edited by Chaos Wrapping Paper

I'll go next.

After watching the talent show, AR quickly got an idea. He scoured the house for a set of turntables that he could hook his laptop to. After about 10 minutes of searching, he actually managed to find one next to a bunch of other instruments. They were able to be plugged in to the computer as well.

"Freakin' perfect!"

He quickly set them up and created a little booth, quickly spray-painting an "Alien.Renegade" sign. He quickly grabbed a pair of headphones,and went to find Pixel.

"Hey Pixel, you need a house DJ? and I guess this would also be my act for the talent show as well!" He chuckled.

Edited by Ash Crimson

Well that wasn't very fucking nice. :\ I guess I'll go whenever now...

On my effing phone at work I refuse to be skipped : P.

Noel found herself crawling from under a table completely embarassed about her actions. "I am never drinking again... that was horrible... huh?" She noticed everyone was staring at her... "why is everyone looking at m- eek!!!" She Screamed when She noticed She was half naked. "What the hell happened to me" she ran into the closest room. Pixel lookked nervous and said.. "um looks like we have a tough um.. contender for the grand prize..." Ragna shook his head in shame.

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HER FOREVER CERO I WILL FIND A WAY OUT YOUR TRAPS ALWAYS HAVE A REALLY OBVIOUS FLAW YOU SOMEHOW MISS AND I WILL FIND IT", Cola shouted in an angry rage, flailing his tied up body around the cage.

"Not likely, Can. You'll be stuck here until the next phase of my plan, where I will use you as a decoy and also inflict lots of physical pain on you. I must go capture the Canadian. Ta-ta for now!", Cero shouted as he walked out of the room.

"MARK MY WORDS CERO I WILL KICK YOU OFF OF THE SONIC GOES TO THE STORE TEAM IF I HAVE TO AAAAAAAAA"

Cola kept screaming and bashing his head on the bars of the cage. One of them snapped, and he fell out and onto his face. The broken metal from the cage sliced the ropes.

"How convenient. Thank God for Cero's flawed traps. Now, what can I use to stop Cero and save Vizard...?", Cola pondered as he moved around the base, looking for items of use.

Then he tripped and fell on his face, which simultaneously locked Cero out of the base and Cola in.

"...why does this always happen"

Edited by Cola

I post now again >:u

Using the perfect disguise of a lamp shade, Cero stood in the corner with a rather awkward pose as his head somehow illuminated the room around him. He looked around, analyzing the faces in the room in search of Vizzard "Hmm, so the icy pianist is search of the amazonian guitarist, hmm with her added to the equation the lullaby would only increase in power. Plus, that disc jockey could provide something worthwhile as well. Oh I love it when plans come together!" Cero snickered to himself silently for a moment, before a tingle struck Cero, he knew that something went wrong inside the lab. He pulled a small monitor out from his backpack, and watched as Cola rummaged around through the lab searching for both some form of ammunition and a means of escape. "That blasted Soda is going to ruin everything! He said before going through a panel in the wall and making his way back up to his base.

Edited by Ciiro U

Eddie grabbed Noel and changed her outfit into her new outfit. He then sat down on the couch, watch the festivities happen. He had a cup of beer in hand and was headbanging to whatever was playing in the background.

(I'm starting to lose some interest sadly. D: )

Edited by Eddie Riggs

"Gn!"

Vizard jolted as he felt a chill go straight up and down his spine. It was almost as if he was being warned, that something bad was going to happen to him, something most foul and dastardly to befall him as if someone is seeking to take advantage of hi-!

"Probably nothing."

...or that(?). That works too.

With that, he resumed his search for Soniko.

As Cola was looking around, he saw Cero on a screen angrily sneaking towards a hidden door.

"OH SHIT HE'S COMING OH NO"

He grabbed whatever miscellaneous weapons and items Cero had laying around and dragged out a cannon. As Cero jumped through the hidden chute and slid down, Cola placed the end of the cannon in front of the chute. Cero fell in.

"Cola, what are you doing? You know, you could always work for me~"

"CERO YOUR SCHEMES ALWAYS END UP BACKFIRING AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN"

Cola lit the cannon, and Cero went sailing off. After a brief victory dance, Cola pulled out his cell phone and opened up a new text message.

"To: VizardJeffhog..."

Edited by Cola

Spudhead was doing good! At least he was in his mind. Most people were a bit grossed out by his moves during a twister match. He lept off to a small clap.

"Thank you! Does anyone know where my presents went?" Everyone pointed to the tree. They'd been there the whole time.

"Bugger." Oh well, let's see where that cute nero girl went...

go nayuxt

Pixel looked around nervously. He was trying to have fun, but the bad seemed to outweigh the good. And that's when he remembered Bit. BIT!!! he thought. He dashed upstairs to his room and, within a matter on seconds, came back down with a cute yawning fox on his shoulder. Bit was Pixel's best friend, and it had been that way ever since Bit was just a pup. So, he needed to straighten things out. First he got rid of every single bit of alcohol (he still didn't know how it got there) so they would have no more major... Problems. And he didn't know what to do next, with stress building up more every minute, so he just got this ukulele (whom he called Sparkles) sat down, crossed his legs, and began playing a tune.

Edited by Pixel Bells

Cero will post naow

Cero grunted as he flew back out of the panel in the wall covered in ash from the cannon. "Daaaaaaammiit!" He yelled irritably. "The liquefied cocaine is more clever than I thought, but at least the signal jammer inside of my base will keep him from contacting the outside for now, and if he continues to struggle against me, I always have my special surprise hidden up there." Cero snickered, though he was surprised to find that he had unknowingly gained the attention of several of the partiers during his tiny rant, and quickly tried to crawl away through the crowd to evade the odd glances from the others. However, before he disappeared once again, he placed a small tracker on Vizzard's leg while he wasn't paying attention, which immediately melted into his skin, leaving it unnoticeable to the average human.

Edited by Ciiro U

"No signal. Damnit, Cero must've set up a signal jammer in here.", Cola muttered to himself. "I'm going to have to set a trap that no Canadian could resist if I want to warn Vizard."

Cola took a hose and covered the floor in 2 inches of water, then hopped up on a chair and switched the main monitor to a hockey game. After the water froze, he scattered jugs of maple syrup, maple leaves, and canadian bacon on plates. After throwing hockey gear onto the ice and slapping on a pair of skates, Cola sat down in a chair.

"And now, I wait. No stereotypical Canadian can resist for long."

As his search for Soniko continues, Jeffhog began to wonder if he should simply do his show solo.

He passed by numerous doorways (How many rooms does this house have? Geez...), until he came next to one that sported...

...an icy floor, a couch facing back at him, the scent of hot and ready Canadian bacon, and a plate of pancakes with maple syrup poured onto it.

"...that's too good to be true."

Chuckling, he turned to leave until he heard the familiar sounds of hockey playing from the television in front of the sofa.

"...I got time!"

So, with a big smile, he skated into the room with his air shoes set to frost, flew above the sofa, then landed right down on it, his keyboard resting in front of him.

Vizard looked to his right and saw the other occupant of the room. "Oh, hey again, Cola!"

• Thumbs Up 1

"Vizard better get here soon, otherwise we're all screwed..."

Just then, he saw Jeffhog skate in and jump onto the couch, hockey stick in hand.

"Oh, hey again, Cola!"

"Jeff! Boy, am I glad to see you!"

"What's all this?", inquired Vizard.

"I had to lure you here to tell you something important. Cero's here, and he's planning to ruin the evening! I don't know what he's up to, but you're an integral part of his plan! We can't let him get you. Grab whatever you can from his base and use it to stop him. We can't let him succeed, lest it backfire horribly and screw us all over Are you up for the challenge?"

Edited by Cola

Imma gonna post next

"I think not." Cero snickered as he rose into the room on a small elevator with a large and sinister smile on his face. As he entered the room he slammed his hand against a large red button, causing the couch they were sitting on to convert into two iron maidens (minus the spikes), that each clamped around Cola and Vizzard respectively, leaving nothing but their faces visible. "The two of you won't be thwarting my scheme anytime soon~" He laughed as he slid across the ice towards the two captives. "Brown Pop, you did well in unknowingy furthering my plans, I'm almost half tempted to reward you, but maybe later. As for you, musician, I'm going to need you to play a little lullaby for all of the guests here, but until I've completed the device to go along with this song, the two of you are going to stay put right here."

"And just in case the two of you try to escape again..." Cero snapped his fingers, which caused a massive furry beast, similar to a huge mangy dog, to burst from behind the two of them and grab their Iron Maidens in its hands. "Meet Gizmo, a.k.a. my pet cosmic beast, a.k.a. your body guard for this evening. Now if you excuse me, I need to take a quick trip to my house to grab the parts I need for the drowsiness amplifier, Gizmo be a good boy and keep the prisoners under control until I get back." Cero stepped into a small round U.F.O. esque aircraft as he gave this final order. The beast gave Cero a reassuring bark, as it sat up,and gave Cero a salute like gesture, using the massive in which Vizzard's Maiden was being held. Cero giggled before launching out into the small opening on the side of the base, before it slammed shut, sealing off the exit completely.

Edited by Ciiro U

"What makes Cero think I'd just play a lullaby? If mind control was his idea, no way it'd work on Canadians..."

Jeffhog could sense that Cola was eyeing him from his Maiden dumbfoundedly, before he explained himself.

"Health care."

He heard Cola grumble in irritation. Now wasn't a good time for jokes...

Vizard felt his keyboard in his hand, having shrunk down to size to fit in the Maiden, then began to tap a few notes experimentally with his fingers.

If Cero was after me, then chances are he'd be after the other musicians in this place...

Alien.Renegade, with his teknopathic wizardry, would no doubt be a target... Cero will likely want his talents onboard.

Soniko too... Her guitaring capabilities will surely put her on Cero's hitlist... And last thing I'd want is for anybody to use her. Not after all the crap she had to go through.

Sigh... Looks like the talent show will have to wait; more pressing matters need my attention.

We gotta get outta here.

Right now.

He slung his head around a few times so that the wire from his headphones would slide down to his hand holding the miniaturised keyboard, spinning the instrument around as he did, before finding the headphone slot. He pushed the jack into the slot and began to play a few notes to himself.

Gizmo felt movement in Jeffhog's Maiden as the musician seemed to wiggle around inside for a while, and began to growl.

"Cola! Try to keep him distracted! I got a pl-"

A loud roar from the cosmic pet and vigorous shaking of the Maiden cut him off.

"Dammit!"

• Thumbs Up 1

A black hole opened up in front of Gizmo. As the behemoth leaned in to investigate, a Delorean emerged from it and smashed Gizmo in the face. It howled in pain and dropped Vizard and Cola, freeing them.

"Eddy?!", Cola shouted in disbelief.

"Talk about being in the right place at the right time, also Allo", Eddy answered.

"How'd you get out?! I saw the Delorean vanish into that hole!"

"Well, it's a long story, Cola. Ya see-"

Eddy was cut short by Gizmo's roar.

"Long story short, I found a shortcut."

"Guys, get ready to take this guy down.", Vizard said, determined to come out on top.

Edited by Frosty the Pirate King

"Heh. This is gonna be fun.", Cola sneered.

Cola walked up to Gizmo. "Hey, FLEABAG!" Gizmo growled at the cocky teenager.

"Try picking on someone your own size."

Gizmo smashed Cola under his gargantuan fists, only to find a puddle of brown liquid where he once stood. The liquid began to fizz and bubble, shifting into the form of a tyrannosaurus rex. It solidified, revealing a dinosaur with a smug look on its face.

"Nice try, but it'll take more than that to get rid of me!", Cola shouted, lunging at the beast, teeth bared.

Edited by Cola

AR stood in his DJ booth providing nice background music for the shindig. While he has in the zone, mixing, cutting, and scratching, he was unaware of the battle going on. As soon as he came back to the normal world. he finally noticed thanks to a small opening in a window.

"Oh shit, how long has this been going on!? Welp, my initial reaction was correct. Shit went crazy." AR sighed and shook his head, pulling out a special CD.

"If they were going to have a big battle, they could have at least played some kick-ass music."

Edited by Ash Crimson

Imma gonna post here

(Note: this battle is taking place outside of where the general festivities are taking place, so there's no need for everyone to hop in :U)

"Aw here it is!" Cero cheered with glee after rummaging through his atrociously unorganized lab for what appeared to be a small mechanical sheep with tuning forks for horns. Just as he was about to hop into his vehicle and return to his mini-base, the small tablet that he had monitored the base began buzzing wildly. He pulled the device out of his bag to see the battle taking place between Gizmo and the Colasaurus, as well as Eddy's sudden appearance and his Delorean. "Dammit, now Straw Hat is in on this too! Ugh and I thought that this was going to be easier. I better take the "x"-ray just in case." Cero grabbed a small gun with a black "x" on its side before hopping back into his aircraft and flying off.

Gizmo was locked head to head with Cola as the two pushed back and forth, clawed at, and bit into one another . Though Gizmo had one slight advantage, as a Cosmic Beast he had the power to control several of the elements, such as Fire, Water, Earth, Air (you know, basic Avatar stuff). So the moment he was able to force Cola back for a moment, he took a second to sap some of the energy from the surrounding machines, gadgets, and other do-dads, to store within himself, before releasing a powerful Discharge that covered the entire area in hopes of zapping his foes.

Edited by Ciiro U

Vizard quickly took up his keyboard at its ordinary size, having it surround him as Gizmo and the Colasaurus wrestled for domination kinky.

As Gizmo stored power from some of the nearby machinery, Jeffhog realized what was about to happen.

If my Pokémon playing experience means anything, then Gizmo's absorbing electricity to... Oh shit!

He slammed down his hands onto the keys, releasing a loud and lasting chord that formed a shield around himself, Cola, and Eddy. The forcefield took the blow of the Discharge attack.

It soon disappeared as Vizard released his hold on his instrument.

"'Sound Barrier'. Just in time too...!"

"So....what exactly is this thing to begin with?"

Gizmo then decided to go after Vizard's Keyboard. With the hopes of powering up with it's bit of electricity.

"I'm just gonna guess Cero went mad with Power or something."

Colasaurus Rex then used a Tail Whip to save Jeffhog.

"Nice one Cola!"

(forgive me guys I'm new to this ;w;)

Edited by Frosty the Pirate King

"Nice try Gizmo! But it's time for you to make like a tree...", Cola shouted as he charged at Gizmo.

"AND GET OUT OF HERE!"

Cola headbutted Gizmo through the wall and out of the lab, sending him plummeting to a snowy doom.

"Now that THAT'S taken care of, let's focus on saving the guests!"

Edited by Cola