Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

WHOA. This is going too fast. Sorry for not noticing earlier, but let's slow things down a bit, yeah?

"Well lady", Homem interrupted Chaos, "don't waste your time with this fella. Don't you want this sexy body here"? He pointed to his fat belly. "It's the new fashion"

Chaos Warp became annoyed that he got cockblocked twice in a row, by the same dude no less. He strolled over to Homen and said, "Dude, do you have to shoot down my chances before I even make them?"

Chaos Warp became annoyed that he got cockblocked twice in a row, by the same dude no less. He strolled over to Homen and said, "Dude, do you have to shoot down my chances before I even make them?"

"Well hey, all good things are worth fighting for aren't they, woman want a strong man." Ragna said trying to cheer up Chaos, and give him confidence.

Edited by Ragna the Bloodedge

Joker wasn't falling for Wraith's tricks.

"PFF, you're just saying that cuz she's totally eyeing me up and not you!"

Joker tried to look suave and sexy, frightening everyone around him...

"ho ho ho, do as you wish my wily friend!" Spudhead gave a chuckle. This fellow sure knew how to have fun. He looked and was shocked to see the Joker.

"Oh hello Joker! I haven't seen you since you went to prison! Who are your friends?" He took a bag off his back. He knew he had a present for him somewhere...

"Well," Wraith began. "We could easily-

he stopped when he saw who had just came in. First, he saw the boobs, then the hair, then the face.

Soniko. Nothing would get done if they drooled over her all night..

Then, he noticed the gleam in Wario's eye. "Wario, just so you know" Wraith said to his comrade. " I'm not paying to get your ass out of jail again."

Wario's plans slowly fell apart as the busty beauty Soniko stepped into the room, dazzling all heterosexual males within a ten mile radius.

"So, we just have to uh...and then we..."

The chunky adventurer began to drool a bit, then trailed off. "Alright, boys, new plan! Let's get some action!"

"Yeah, okay pal" Wraith said, grinning. he pulled out his camera and began to record Joker's eyeball assault.

"Oboyohboyohboy OH BOY!" Debug leaped into the air hugging the bird and ent off to find some more hidden beer and went up to Pixel's bedroom to play with his new friend and share stories like young girls.

"Well hey, all good things are worth fighting for aren't they, woman want a strong man." Ragna said trying to cheer up Chaos, and give him confidence.

Chaos turned around to find none other then Ragna The Bloodedge standing next to him. This was all very confusing, trying to talk to so many people at once. "Wha-what?" he said dumbly.

Homem lifted his nose and closed his eyes. "Why, sir, I just wish the best for Ms. Soniko over there. And the best is right here", he points to himself.

A strange stomach noise is heard. "I... I must go to the bathroom" Homem storms over the room.

Wario's plans slowly fell apart as the busty beauty Soniko stepped into the room, dazzling all heterosexual males within a ten mile radius.

"So, we just have to uh...and then we..."

The chunky adventurer began to drool a bit, then trailed off. "Alright, boys, new plan! Let's get some action!"

Wraith looked up from his camera. "Do you know how many guys have tried to get with Soniko by now? I think she's gay or something."

"Thank god I caught up to you Kat, it's like a madhouse in here!" Sly told her as he tried to catch his breath. "Anyways, I'm doing fine. I slipped and fell on my ass outside and dropped all my presents, but I'm doing fine." Sly said to her. "What about yourself?" Sly asked as he took her by the wrist and motioned her to follow him back to the sofa he was sitting on earlier so they could catch up on the times.

"How dare she get all the attention!" said Enderwoman, glaring at Soniko through the window. "Theres nothing to her! How is she the centre of attention?!"

Then, Enderwoman came up with an idea...a horrible wonderful horrible idea! She was going to take Soniko's spotlight...by force.

Enderwoman set her sights on the door and prepared to cause a hectic night.

Just then, A Person was riding his bike outside on the snow-filled sidewalk, cold and hungry, not paying attention to the rough path he was riding on. After his bike slipped on an ice patch, he rammed into a tree, breaking his bike’s chain and flinging his phone out into the street, where it got ran over by a car.

“Just my luck” he though, brushing the snow off of himself and looking at the wreck. He noticed his phone in a thousand tiny pieces on the street.

“Great, my bike’s broken and now my phone is, too. How am I ever going to get home?” He wondered. He noticed a familiar sight when he looked across the street. It was Wario, who was trying to break into Soniko’s car. As he looked more he saw various members of the SSMB having good times without him.

“This should be good”, he said

Joker grinned at Wario.

"Or... we could do both!"

He giggled and turned to his right.

"SPUD OLD CHAP! HOW YA DOIN', EH?"

Chaos turned around to find none other then Ragna The Bloodedge standing next to him. This was all very confusing, trying to talk to so many people at once. "Wha-what?" he said dumbly.

"Don't ask, I don't really know how I got here myself" Ragna said just as confused. But Ragna knew one thing, he was HUNGRY, and needed nourishment and tried to get the attention of everyone. "If you guys are done drooling over boobs, can someone tell me where the food is"

Homem comes out of the bathroom relieved. "Ah... now where's my angel?" Of course, still being without his glasses, he couldn't tell the women of the party apart. He finally turns to Enderwoman: "Oh, there you are sugar!"

"Huh? Uhh, who are you?" It didn't take long for Enderwoman to realize this guy was one of the saps drooling over Soniko.

"Ohh, hii sweetie, have fun in the uhh, bathroom?"

PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP. I FEEL LIKE THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT TO GET BANNED. I NEED HELP.

This. Pixel needs to make the posting order up so this becomes less of a clusterfuck, so could you all just wait 'till he does so?

• Thumbs Up 1

Soniko looked around with somewhat dumbfounded look with a stupid grin slapped across her face as all the guys drooling over and hitting on her already was pretty cliché and overwhelming, a classic anime sweatdrop slowly slid down her forehead. "T-thats very nice of you, I think i'll go grab a drink!" She pushed her way through the guys towards the kitchen, swinging her hips back and forth as she walked flawlessly into the kitchen.

(oh sorry didn't see the 2 posts above me before i posted!)

(I also think we should post the next person's name at the end of our posts to make things easier?)

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1

CHECK OP.

GUEST LIST

Pixel Brain

Wario

P-Bod

Aang

Debug Ring

Sly

Joker

Hazama

Kat

Homem

Chaos Warp

Soniko

Spudhead

Burnt Ash

Ragna

Mai

A person

Eddie Riggs

Please PM before you join if you're not already on the list.

Edited by Pixel Bells