Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

As Pixel was gathering the guests, he noticed someone outside, shivering. It was Kat! He leaped to the door and welcomed her in. "Come on in, Kat, you looked cold, or something. And you're just in time for Wario's talent show!" Pixel was beginning to, slowly, but surely, get a glimmer of hope for the night. It was turning out better than last year so far..

Chaos Warp got off the train at the station near Pixel Brains's house. He had travelled very far to make it to the SSMB Christmas party. He couldn't resist watching the train puff away as he was a massive train fan, but then he began walking to the house. He had brought nothing but his cellphone and birth control, you know, just in case. He also brought a paintball tagger, but he had it hidden, just in case things got way too out of hand. The walk was not a long one, and in due time, cold but confident, he rung the doorbell and waited for an answer.

Homem borrowed one of Pixel's extra coats that was lying around to warm himself up. "Ah... that's better." Of course, as soon as Debug Ring spoke of food, he ran right into the kitchen. "Turkey? Great!" And he started munching on a brown pillow.

Homem had forgot his glasses at home as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

The sound of bells ringing outside the house as the tall, busty pink haired woman approached the house, her guitar strapped around her back in her case, wearing her Christmas novelty Santa styled dress, she walked onto the the iced over side walk and bended down slightly to reach the doorbell, giving whoever opened the door an eyeful of her amazing cleavage, she smiled and pressed the door bell twice, and waited for an answer.

(Also guys i think it's best if we reply only once until the next person has caught up, and simply wait for our turn etc. It'd also be easier to quote the person we are replying to, to avoid further confusion)

• Thumbs Up 3

"Are... are you sure?" She replied slowly... "I think a lot of them are still mad at me. I'm not even good at these sort of events either... I don't know." It was obvious that she wanted to be with the others, but guilt still hung over her heavily.

Wario nodded, disinterested at Pixel's insistence on him hosting the "Talent Show", then suddenly beamed. "Yeah, of course! It'll be perfect!" he laughed, waving the host of the party away. He then turned back to his group of ne'er-do-wells.

"I've got the perfect plan, boys," he explained, the sweet smell of victory already in his giant, pink nose, "This Talent Show? We're gonna use it to distract everybody." Then the Joker made a valid point. "Er...uh...well, we could...uh..." The Joker then made ANOTHER valid point. Where WAS the bitch?

This wasn't going to be as easy as he'd thought. But Wraith was the smart one, and Joker the wily one, so surely they could come up with something together while Wario figured out exactly how they were going to put on a Talent Show with no friggin' talent.

Dr Spudhead decided on a gentlemanly approach to entering. Yes, he'd reckoned on climbing through a window unnoticed so he'd be unnoticed, but he'd noticed Debug had already done that. He entered and took his hat off.

"Greetings!" he then noticed. PIGS IN BLANKETS!!!!

Debug grabbed Wario and Joker's wrists. "C'mon you g-guys, We've gotta have a look at this turkey! I think it's the most biggeyest turkey I'd ever saw'd." He lead them to the kitchen. But no longer had their wrists.

• Thumbs Up 1

The sound of bells ringing outside the house as the tall, busty pink haired woman approached the house, her guitar strapped around her back in her case, wearing her Christmas novelty Santa styled dress, she walked onto the the iced over side walk and bended down slightly to reach the doorbell, giving whoever opened the door an eyeful of her amazing cleavage, she smiled and pressed the door bell twice, and waited for an answer.

(Also guys i think it's best if we reply only once until the next person has caught up, and simply wait for our turn etc. It'd also be easier to quote the person we are replying to, to avoid further confusion)

Suddenly, Chaos Warp noticed a very beautiful woman next to him ringing the doorbell as well. "Looks like we're waiting together." he said. "What's your name?"

"Bah... this isn't turkey" he threw the pillow aside. "Oh, there's somebody at the door!" Homem saw Collide talking to this beatiful woman. "Woah woah... that's what this party was lacking. *pushes him aside* Come on it, lady."

Edited by Homem

"LADS!" Joker cried triumphantly, "Debug's PISSED! This plan will be easy when all eyes are on that drunken fool!

Wario nearly cried with laughter. "It's brilliant, you crazy son of a bitch! We've got our talent RIGHT HERE!"

Suddenly, Chaos Warp noticed a very beautiful woman next to him ringing the doorbell as well. "Looks like we're waiting together." he said. "What's your name?"

She turned and faced the guy opposite her with a small blush filling her cheeks and sighed happily "Why hello there! I'm Soniko." She turned her body and bowed in his direction "pleased to meet you! It would seem you're another guest of this party yeah? What's your name?" She smiled.

"Why yes, I would like to go for a piss, thank you. Where is the pisser, anyway? He said looking at the coat rack thinking it was a person.

• Thumbs Up 1

"Bah... this isn't turkey" he threw the pillow aside. "Oh, there's somebody at the door!" Homem saw Collide talking to this beatiful woman. "Woah woah... that's what this party was lacking. *pushes him aside* Come on it, lady."

She smiled and walked in "why hello there!" She stood up tall after entering the door, holding the door open for Collide to also walk in.

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko

Spudhead eyed the drunken Debug. Oh dear. He approached him, hoping to see if he was a calm drunk.

"Excuse me, are you ok there?" he noticed what had Debug's attention.

"It is a magnificent bird isn't it?"

Slightly disgruntled that this doorman made no mention of him, nor did he give him time to respond to Soniko before he opened the door, Chaos Warp followed Super Soniko in. He observed the scene, typical party so far. Wario, Wraith, and the Joker scheming in the corner, and everyone else kinda hanging out. Except for this one drunk guy asking about turkey.

(God damn it this is going too fast, we should set an order and take turns)

Edited by Collide-It-Chaos

All of a sudden, there was some noise coming in from the chimney. Seeing as it was the holidays and all, everyone waited eagerly at the chimney for Mr. Santa Claus, all of their hands filled with cookies, milk, and other snacks. Much to everyone's disappointment, the person in the chimney was not Mr. Santa Claus, but it was Burnt Ash, who had gotten there for reasons unknown. Despite this, Burnt Ash took all the snacks, and started talking good-naturedly with everyone as if nothing had happened. However, despite Burnt Ash's efforts to continue conversation, everyone was staring at him awkwardly, unable to digest how and why Burnt Ash got stuck in the chimney. Understanding this, Burnt Ash began to tell a story;

"Well you see, sometimes during the year, grinches get really really angry and irritable. I met one of these grinches. Said his name was Bowser. Anyway, he didn't really like seeing me with a Santa hat, and instead of discussing things peacefully, he took me in his little armada of flying ships, took me across the world with everyone pointing and shouting 'Look it's Santa!', and then dropped me somewhere about 6 hours later (it was only about a 5 foot drop for some reason) and I landed in a chimney and now I'm here with you guys."

Everyone looked at Burnt Ash skeptically while they tried to digest this story.

She smiled and walked in "why hello there!" She stood up tall after entering the door, holding the door open for Collide to also walk in.

"Well lady", Homem interrupted Chaos, "don't waste your time with this fella. Don't you want this sexy body here"? He pointed to his fat belly. "It's the new fashion"

Edited by Homem

"Well," Wraith began. "We could easily-

he stopped when he saw who had just came in. First, he saw the boobs, then the hair, then the face.

Soniko. Nothing would get done if they drooled over her all night..

Then, he noticed the gleam in Wario's eye. "Wario, just so you know" Wraith said to his comrade. " I'm not paying to get your ass out of jail again."

Edited by Aang
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sly turned around and noticed his good friend Katamari walked in. "GIR, watch the presents, I'm going to go talk to someone." Sly said as he got up off the couch. He had to bob and weave his way through a drunk person, a fat guy, a clown, and Pixel himself to get to her. "KAT, OVER HERE!" Sly shouted as he tried to get her attention.

"Are... are you sure?" She replied slowly... "I think a lot of them are still mad at me. I'm not even good at these sort of events either... I don't know." It was obvious that she wanted to be with the others, but guilt still hung over her heavily.

"Come on, Kat. I can tell something's bothering you, but forget about it and have fun!" Pixel insisted, determined to make all of his guests happy, as he propped open the door, so anyone can just come in. *hint hint*

"Debug smiled at the bird. "That's so awesome! What's it's name? Can I pet it? Can i take it for a walk and play fetch with it?" He laughed at the bird, who did nothing comical. This laugh further proved how drunk Debug was to Joker and Wario.

Noticing a house party on his travels, Ragna decided to give it a knock "It's nice to know you guys invited me" Ragna said with a hint of sarcasm "So, if I'm not too much of a party pooper, can I come in?"

"Hm? Sly?" She turned her head and noticed him heading toward her. Last she remembered he was friends with her, so she decided to say something... "Hey, uh... how are you?" Her nerves were still lingering as she backed against the wall in worry.