Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] An SSMB Christmas

Pixel Brain

I'll go next.

EDIT: Darn it, Debug, you ninja'd me! I'll go after him.

Uh oh. This was a disaster. Pixel was completely freaking out. This did not look like it was gonna be a good night for him, what with all these loonatics in the same house. With no way out. For a whole night. At least. "Everyone, gather around, and if anyone's missing, GO FIND THEM. And how did ALCOHOL get in here?!?!? I don't drink. And even if I did, it would be illegal. Anyway, uhh, um..." Pixel was not happy. Or sane at the moment. He was racking his pixelly brain to keep everyone in the same room without anyone doing anything stupid... Then it hit him. "EVERYONE, GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE. WE'RE DOING THIS TALENT SHOW NOW, READY OR NOT."

Edited by Pixel Bells

Vizard's mind shut down the moment Pixel's words rang across the house.

"Talent show?" he muttered to himself. He snuck a look at his keyboard behind him as the words repeated themselves over and over in his head.

With a wide smirk, he ran into the living room, where Pixel was waiting and where the guests began to gather round.

This is gonna be good!

Noel overheard the words "Talent show" right before she closed the door. "Sorry babe, Noelly has to strut her stuff in the talent show", she drunkenly skipped out to the living room and yelled out "I will be in the *hiccup* TALENT SHOW!". Ragna dragged Noel out of the living room and scolded her for being an idiot. Unfortunately... all she did was cry and ran back into the living room and made a big scene, "RAGNA TRIED TO ABUSE ME!", suddenly all eyes were on Ragna.

Due to Eddie's sneaky roadie skills, she didn't notice the ice cold can between her bosom and freaked out when she felt the stinging of ice cold metal touch her skin, she squeaked and jumped, the force of the jump and the pressure of her huge knockers over the can shot the beverage out of her cleavage like a fist sized bullet straight into the jealous Enderwoman's face, instantly flooring her comically.

Soniko hopped about from foot to foot, fanning and rubbing her chest to disperse the freezing touch the can had left on her before calming down and her cheeks flushing red from embarrassment as AR was standing right beside her looking like he had no idea where to put himself, she sighed and reassured him yet again "D-Don't you worry hun! this isn't your fault! blasted can..." As she scoured the room for Eddie Riggs, the only person who could of gotten that close without being seen, she growled under her breath before adjusting her hair and hat with a slight hip shake to disperse her anger, she fell her eyes back on A.R and answered his question "I'm doing really well thank you, this party is really nice and so many people turned up! I'm so happy for pixel!" Before she got another word in, there was silence as Noel ran in crying and pointing at Ragna, Soniko stared dumb-foundly before getting rather heated as she scowled. "i'll be right back Alien..." Soniko pushed her waste coat arms up and stormed off to confront Ragna, he was in for a world of hurt that no BB character could ever imagine... a Scolding from a pissed off Soniko..

Edited by Super Snowiko
  • Thumbs Up 3

Already, Jeffhog was running through numerous ideas as to what to perform for the talent show. Arms folded and eyes shut, he focused through the endless possibilities rummaging in his mind.

Within moments, an idea has emerged, but, although it is appealing, there's one snag...

This one's gonna have to be a duet... And I only know of one guitarist in this joint!

He looked around, having lost her not too long ago. He set off to relocate Soniko within Pixel's home, hoping that she would be up to the idea.

If not, then at least I have a backup piece in mind...

Hazama got inbetween Ragna and Soniko. "Whoa there, tits! I eh.. Kinda need Rags here for my plans to destroy God so... I can't have you beating him up right?"

Hazama laughed in his hand. "Besides, Lieutenant Vermillion is a bit ehhh... Tipsy right now. And incest isn't really Rags' forte. Major Kisaragi, maybe, but not Rags."

Hazama turned Soniko around and pushed her back towards her spot, he puts his arm around her.

"Siddown, have a drink and relax alright? Hyehehe.." He pushes Soniko back into her seat and walks off.

Edited by Yūki Icezama Terumi
  • Thumbs Up 2

Eddie drove back, honking his horn. He then got his new toys off from the Deuce. He first grabbed an arcade machine that was strapped to the Deuce. He putted it in the living room corner and started it up. The game in question was "BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma" which recently came out. He then got out several plastic guitars and set up Guitar Hero for everyone. And he decided to take a break and took a smoke out and started smoking.

Edited by Eddie Riggs
  • Thumbs Up 2

"Nobody asked you to fight my battles you green bastard" Ragna hated being pitied, or made to look weak, especially from the likes of Hazama. "And everyone stop staring at me like I did something wrong, all I did was tell this idiot *grabs Noel* to stop making a scene, and act like she's got some sense. And who the hell gives minors drinks anyway.." As Ragna continued his rant, he noticed Soniko put her head down in shame, signaling that she was the culprit, but Ragna not wanting to make a scene just dropped the subject and dragged Noel to the kitchen to give some coffee and sober, while kicking and screaming. "You're not entering a talent show unless you can count to 10 coherently" While everyone stared in an awkward silence. "What are all of you looking at, this is how I discipline"

Edited by Ragna Claus
  • Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: SORRY BOUT DAT CERO JOKR TIEM

*thwack*

Joker hit Wario over the head with a bottle to snap him out of his staring stupor. But then Wario just fell to the ground.

"Oh... shit."

As the talent show begun, Joker stared intently at the collection of gifts and wonders that were to be opened come Christmas Day. He then quickly dashed out and brought in the biggest present of all, placing it conveniently in front of all of the others. The box was just a large Jack-in-the-box with the dead carcass of Jason Todd inside, ready to spring out and activate a message, one of victorious laughter between the rogues and Wario's various bodily fluids. But this one was to be opened later, for now he was going to plan his part of the talent show! He was quite the entertainer after all!

Edited by The Merry Joker

Meanwhile back in the kitchen, "1,2... 3...f-f-four..f-five... ten!, RAGNA CAN I PLEASE GO TO THE TAWENT SHOW! I HAVE A GREAT ACT!" said Noel crying her eyes out. Ragna shook his head no, "if you wanna go into that talent show, sober up and count to ten!" he said as if he were the girl's father. "Fine... one... two... three... argh, I WANNA GO TO THE TALENT SHOW! SCREW THIS!!!", Noel said and started to run back into the living room, but she ended up tripping over her own feet and flashing her panties at anyone lucky enough to see. "Hi all, I'm Noel... as you can s-see I'm perfly sobr... I gots dis uner contoll..." she suddenly covered her mouth and the ran to the nearest trash can, and everyone heard "bllaaaaarrrggghhhh". Ragna was pissed.

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

I'll go in here.

EDIT: Debug stumbled into the performance area for the talent show. He set up a keyboard, guitar and drum set. Everyone was watching him think "Here we go, this wont go well." He put up a microphone and dimmed the lights. This then happened...

Edited by Debug Ring

I'll be next!

After the short conversation with Soniko, AR turned his attention to the stage where there was apparently a talent show. "Hmm...this party got a lot more interesting!" He said. He scanned the stage and noticed that there was a drumset near the back. The drums, along with the trombone, are his preferred instruments. "WELP. I know what the hell I'm gonna do for this show!"

He waited patiently and noticed Debug singing Sweet Victory. "Haha. That's freakin' awesome!" He put up his cellphone and swayed back and forth as if he was holding a lighter. "Well, whaddya know? This is gonna be a fun party after all!"

Edited by Ash Crimson

Me after :-ooc: sorry man :-(

Ic: spudhead was slightly startled by neros proposal. He was quite happy to please a lady. Tho sh left. Shame. He left the room to see debug rockin it. Not too shabby. He also saw nero quickly flash her pants. It then hit him how young she was. 'damn, not again' he sighed. Well, time to decide on a talent. He saw a twister board nearby.. Time to use those bendy moves of his..l

Edited by Santa Spudhead

Sucks for you chibbers, I'm going now

-----

Cola stared in disbelief at Freddie being thrown out of a black hole into a wall, then was dragged off to a talent show, before finally realizing that he could not go out in front of an audience and was also talentless.

"Shit, how am I going to get out of this"

Just then, he noticed a trap door, weighted down with a jug of maple syrup. Cola swung open the door and jumped down, closing it behind him.

Just then, he saw a Canadian sitting in a chair and laughing.

"CERO HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON US THIS WHOLE TIME WHAT THE HELL"

Edited by Cola

"Goddamn dumbass" Ragna said as he watched Noel vomiting in the trash can, he figured she'll sober up eventually, and that she's too drunk to do anything, but as a safety measure, he assigned Jin to look after her. "

And I swear to god if you try to kill her..."

Bored out of his mind, Ragna decided to watch the talent show, he figured he could get a good laugh at some of the more terrible performances. He noticed Joker next him watching the show. "So what the hell is someone like you supposed to be doing for talent"

Edited by Ragna Claus

"I don't... feel so good..." said Noel who was slowly coming back to her senses. She was beginning to feel scared because she was couldn't remember what she had been doing for the past hour. "Mmm... what are you doing here Jin?"..asked Noel. Jin looked at her in disgust, "hmph... well if you must know brother made me your babysitter because you're too stupid to act responsible... pathetic." he said coldly. "...I wish people would stop treating me like a child... I'm an adul-" before she could utter that last bit she found herself rushing over to the toilet and throwing up again. Jin nearly threw up himself at the sight of her. Noel really wanted to be in the talent show, so when Jin wasn't looking she sneaked past him and hid from Ragna while she tried to think of some sort of talent... "Hmm... I know!?" she said deviously, unfortunately for Ragna, Noel still wasn't sober and wahtever she had planned was going to be... awkward and embarrassing for him.

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

Terumi was walking around, bored, and decided to take a peek in the fridge, he grabbed some eggs and started boiling them, happily humming to himself.

He noticed Noel. "..Hyehahaha. This'll be hilarious."

Edited by Yūki Icezama Terumi

Jin was frustrated, he couldn't find Noel anywhere. He ran back to Ragna.

"BROTHER!" everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at them.

"SHE ESCAPED BROTHER, I FAILED YOU!"

Jin got slapped in the face by his older brother, who ordered him to calm down.

Ragna put Jin in his seat and walked off to look for Noel.

Edited by Jolly Jin Frost H.K.

"What? There's a talent contest?" shouted Eddie. He knew he had to join. But then he realized that not only he can literally melt people's faces off, he would rather avoid the spotlight. He then sat on a table, he started to tune Clementine, his black flying V guitar. He heard Noel whimpering from under the table. He tuned Clementine to her whimpers. He knew this is going to be a long night for everyone.

Edited by Eddie Riggs

LOOK AT ALL THOSE BBA'S MEMBERS

Before Ragna left to deal with his little bro', Joker responded to his harsh question. "Oh how I bet you're full of anticipation! A famous legend such as myself gracing the stage, and we don't even know what I'm going to do yet! Why spoil the surprise, eh Rags?"

Joker inspected his various weapons: Laughing gas pellets, explosive playing cards, hand buzzers, a pair of hypnotic glasses he borrowed from Professor Strange, and a sample of pure Fear given to him by The Scarecrow... but what to use, what to use...

"Let's just say it'll be a performance to die for...!" Joker cackled as he prepared his grand ruination of Christmas for Pixel Brain and his friends...

Edited by The Merry Joker
  • Thumbs Up 7

Goddammit Maybe I'll actually post in time this time >:U Oh look I do get to :3

Cero spat out the soda he was drinking the moment he saw Cola enter the trap in the basement he had set for Vizard in order to proceed with his improvised plan. He angrily took the little elevator he had somehow managed to install in the house, and stomp his way into the basement to confront Cola. Inside the basement, he noticed that his dummy had successfully exploded and snared Cola in a cocoon of ropes, and Cero helped pick the deviant up to his feet before chatising him.

"Goddammit Carbonated Beverage, first of all, I'm not canadian, we've been over this before, and secondly, this trap wasn't meant for you, it was meant for the Frosty Muscian, a.k.a. an integral part to my plan. Though I guess that now that you're down here I'm just going to have to drag you into this little operation!" Cero said as he dragged Cola's tied up body back up to his base on the roof, before throwing him into a make-shift holding cell.

Edited by Ciiro U