Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

Created by Gerald and the Black Arms because he wanted a perfect Grandson :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Created by Gerald and the Black Arms because he wanted a perfect Grandson tongue.png

"I am the world's most powerful egg...this is WHO I AM!"

~All haaaaail, Eggman, robots rise again...~

• Thumbs Up 1

Of course he'd try to get it back! Angel Island falling should be the whole reason he tries to get it back! I just think Angel Island could have been mentioned so we would know why getting the master emerald back was so important.

Most players would have already known about the limitations of the island's antigravity, and even if they didn't, it wouldn't matter anyway! Angel Island wasn't mentioned because it was completely irrelevant to the game's story.

Oh Sega, you and your inconsistencies.

...What inconsistency? I mean, I know there are inconsistencies in the series, but I'm not sure which one you're referring to here.

...What inconsistency? I mean, I know there are inconsistencies in the series, but I'm not sure which one you're referring to here.

Why would they refer to it as "Sonic's world" instead of just Earth when its been earth for the past ten years? Its nothing major, but still.

Why would they refer to it as "Sonic's world" instead of just Earth when its been earth for the past ten years? Its nothing major, but still.

Eggman was probably just stroking off again.

Poor old guy.  Hasn't been the same since the first one, back around 2006.  Changed his appearance, went for that whole "I'm a real person" shtick.  After that he gained a bunch of a weight and started experimenting with colors and time travel, if you know what I mean. -nudgenudge-

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I have a good question,

so sonic and his friends, and eggman are from another dimension, but eggman's grandfather and maria are in the human dimension, since all these events that happening about ark where happening in the human world, my question is, is eggman's grand father from the human world!??!!? how come eggman and his grandfather are.. related even if they are from different dimensions?!?!?

Well I have a good question,

so sonic and his friends, and eggman are from another dimension, but eggman's grandfather and maria are in the human dimension, since all these events that happening about ark where happening in the human world, my question is, is eggman's grand father from the human world!??!!? how come eggman and his grandfather are.. related even if they are from different dimensions?!?!?

Uhhh, is this a Sonic X question? 

...Sonic X is not canon to the games. In the games, Earth is where Sonic and co. come from. There's no alternate dimensions involved barring Blaze's dimension. 

Well Sonic X was certified by SEGA so they were happy with the story. Most Sonic Cartoons aren't very faithful to the games anyway. It was a reason to make Chris Sonic X and introduce Chris

Edited by Jolt_TH

...Sonic X is not canon to the games. In the games, Earth is where Sonic and co. come from. There's no alternate dimensions involved barring Blaze's dimension. 

special stages, bro

It was Cream who was in the locket. Bokkun has a crush on her.

Okay cool, can you give me a link to where you read that?

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Bokkun

Early, in the series' third season, Bokkun is forced to help Rouge the Bat, who blackmails him with a locket he owns, threatening to show everyone the picture of the girl inside it, on whom Bokkun has a crush on. The scene where his crush is revealed to be Cream the Rabbit is cut out of the English version, possibly for time purposes.

how come those who wrote for Sonic X didn't realized that 0.o?!?

Well Eggman is a scientist. Shenanigans involving interplanetary, cross dimension, time travel?

What type of Doctor is Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik?

To be fair, he does mostly just deal with engineering-related science, while his grandfather was more akin to a geneticist.

Eggman has varied talents in science but his specialty is robotics in particular.

Hilariously, Eggman's not on that list.

Like Verte said, he's pretty much entirely into robotics and engineering, but being a scientist in fiction grants you the capacity to be the guy who explains stuff when something weird happens.

Edited by Metroid

Means he actually has a doctorate too.

Of course, that'd be obvious considering he's helluva smart and did have those awkward teenage years built up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why the hell has the Ken Penders vs. Archie case been dragged out as long as it has? He obviously has no leg to stand on.

Is Pinball Party canon?

If it is, is the Waking World in the NiGHTS series Sonic's world?

Spagonia and Bellbridge have a looooooot in common...

Clearly not, given that it's dragged out for so long.

He was a freelancer doing commissioned work for a comic based off of licensed material... What leg has he to stand on?

Edited by Chaos Controller