Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

Please do, if it's not too much to ask, I'm really interested in knowing wether it's true.

Just tested it. Alex Kidd can be unlocked without the patch. Just done the timer trick and got the notice that he'd been unlocked when I got past the initial title screen loading page.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just tested it. Alex Kidd can be unlocked without the patch. Just done the timer trick and got the notice that he'd been unlocked when I got past the initial title screen loading page.

I see, in that case, whoops, sorry lol.

Thanks for checking.

I wonder if the Team Fortress characters will stay exclusive to the PC version?

Very likely they'll be exclusive: consider that of all multiplatform games to add TF2 content with their PC versions, the only one so far to not make them PC-exclusive is Hero Academy, and that's only out of sheer necessity, because Hero Academy prides itself on its iOS/Steam cross-platform (asynchronous) multiplayer gameplay; a luxury All-Stars Racing Transformed doesn't have.

Edited by Pikawil

Here's the rub, Faseeh. Transformed wasn't released in Japan yet. I'm betting the version you got is either the European or American version, just being sold in your country because, English is a well known language in Singapore.

Boo! Naughty children! Opening your presents before Christmas, shame on you!

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's the rub, Faseeh. Transformed wasn't released in Japan yet. I'm betting the version you got is either the European or American version, just being sold in your country because, English is a well known language in Singapore.

Why would the UK/US version have Japanese words and a link to asia.playstation.net? Am I on a like street date broken thing? It makes sense, I didn't get the patch/update, I can't get the DLC, the shop I went to was the only I could find Transformed in...

It's not even announced for a Japanese release, so I don't know what to tell you.

But S0L said on this very forum that the Japanese Release is gonna happen. It's being delayed for animation adjustments IIRC.

It's not even announced for a Japanese release, so I don't know what to tell you.

The only person who can possibly help me now is S0L. Japanese store won't have it so it means Asia PSN doesn't have it.

I bought the Japan/Asia version and I'm pretty sure as it has asia.playstation.com on the back of the box ad has a lot of Japanese words on it.

Faseeh, I bought my copy from the exact same store as you. Those are Chinese words, not Japanese. I know it cuz I'm Chinese tongue.png I suppose that our version is the Asia one, not Japan. For e.g. if it really was the Japan version, the manual (and perhaps the title too) would be in Japanese. Playstation Asia exists on its own, but Japan isn't in it. See this: http://asia.playstation.com/ Playstation Japan isn't a part of Playstation Asia (even though it is an Asian country O_o) It even has its own site too. http://www.jp.playstation.com/ Our version definitely didn't break the release date. If I'm not wrong, Generations' box had lots of Chinese words on the back, too.

I guess this DLC thing has to be fixed up, cuz I can't activate it too.

Edited by JemiLoke97
  • Thumbs Up 2

Has anyone else had Alex Kidd disappear on them when putting on the game again?

Apparently going back to the old date makes him disappear from the roster.

The only person who can possibly help me now is S0L. Japanese store won't have it so it means Asia PSN doesn't have it.

Which version did you get?

There are three...

US - Disk and PSN Store

EU - Disk and PSN Store

Asia - Disk and PSN Store

Not Asia version is not the Japanese version, it's effectively the EU version with a different product code. If you've got the box, it'll have a BLES/BLUS or similar code on the side.

Once I know that - I've got a chance of knowing which of the PSN regions you should have an account with to get the DLC unlocked from!

---

S0L

---

Which version did you get?

There are three...

US - Disk and PSN Store

EU - Disk and PSN Store

Asia - Disk and PSN Store

Not Asia version is not the Japanese version, it's effectively the EU version with a different product code. If you've got the box, it'll have a BLES/BLUS or similar code on the side.

Once I know that - I've got a chance of knowing which of the PSN regions you should have an account with to get the DLC unlocked from!

---

S0L

---

Since I'm from Singapore like Faseeh (I even bought my copy from the same store as he did), I just checked the box - it says BLAS on the side. What does that mean? :o

Since I'm from Singapore like Faseeh (I even bought my copy from the same store as he did), I just checked the box - it says BLAS on the side. What does that mean? ohmy.png

It means you have the Asia region version. So you'll need to have PSN account setup for that region for the DLC code to be accepted :)

---

S0L

---

AGES having Daytona's Announcer as its grunts and being a dancing Dreamcast VMU in the Podiums are possibly the best thing I have ever seen.

damn you SUMO, i have no other choice but to murder my family's income to purchase ASRT. ;3;

• Thumbs Up 4

It means you have the Asia region version. So you'll need to have PSN account setup for that region for the DLC code to be accepted smile.png

Yes, a Singapore/Asia PSN account. Check.

BLAS. Asia region. Check.

Then something's wrong.

Vector Sigma, the amount of immature whining I just saw over Miku is the most pathetic and ridiculous things I've seen on these boards since Sonic 4: Episode 2 came out. shame.gif

As for this game, I need to see the rationale for Ristar not being playable, cause that's surely disappointing.

Has anyone else had Alex Kidd disappear on them when putting on the game again?

Apparently going back to the old date makes him disappear from the roster.

I would assume They'll probably release an update after the unlock date

Yes, a Singapore/Asia PSN account. Check.

BLAS. Asia region. Check.

Then something's wrong.

It's a SEGA question really, we don't generate the codes, I wonder if the regions are crossed over somehow.

But, drop me a PM with your email address. Let's have a deeper look at this one...

---

S0L

---

It's a SEGA question really, we don't generate the codes, I wonder if the regions are crossed over somehow.

But, drop me a PM with your email address. Let's have a deeper look at this one...

S0L wants to talk to me. I feel so honoured.

Oh anyways, just sent ya.

I'm gushing so much at

AGES

I'm never so happy to transform into a boat (which is in part due to the fact that I'm not so hot at boating yet) as I am when I play as this character.

I'm gushing so much at

AGES

I'm never so happy to transform into a boat (which is in part due to the fact that I'm not so hot at boating yet) as I am when I play as this character.

fuck boat mode, Car mode is where it's at!

• Thumbs Up 3

fuck boat mode, Car mode is where it's at!

You both are wrong, airplane is best mode! I can't believe they even added the "fire, fire, fi-fi-fire, fi-fi-fire" biggrin.png

Edited by Jango