Awoo.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma

Carbo

I find it absolutely laughable that you feel the need to comment on the likes of Noel Vermillion when Bullet has the most fucking obnoxious character design ever.

Don't get me started on her, she is so anatomically incorrect, it's not even funny.

I wish I was better at fighting games because I love these games but I'm terrible at them XD

I prefer Noel's old design though. I main her as much as is possible with my failings.

Don't get me started on her, she is so anatomically incorrect, it's not even funny.

I hope bullet shows me them bullets. But Noel is always my #1 BB girl :P

Edited by Noel Vermillion

Bullet's wearing nothing but a piece of fabric on the lower half of her body if you ignore her boots. She's kept wearing the same shirt that she's had since she was a child, so naturally it doesn't fucking fit. Her hair is more or less the same as Ragna's and she has a stupid oversized belt that serves no purpose other than to look like a monkey's tail.

Bullet is basically Rule 63 Ragna made into a full blown separate character. I can't stand her playstyle being so awesome when her design is so ridiculous.

Edited by Chooch

B-But I love her design... you're evil :< ...Alright fine, her design is absurd... but I like chicks with guns...

Bullet's wearing nothing but a piece of fabric on the lower half of her body if you ignore her boots. She's kept wearing the same shirt that she's had since she was a child, so naturally it doesn't fucking fit. Her hair is more or less the same as Ragna's and she has a stupid oversized belt that serves no purpose other than to look like a monkey's tail.

Bullet is basically Rule 63 Ragna made into a full blown separate character. I can't stand her playstyle being so awesome when her design is so ridiculous.

Wait, those are childhood clothes wtf?

You guys are so ridiculous.

Anyway, color palettes for characters have been getting confirmed all over the place. So far I've found half of Noel's, half of Ragna's, half of Hazama's and all of Platinum's.

Nah, you're just too convincing XD In the BB Universe... anything is possible XD

Also... the lack of a proper Miku color for Platinum makes me sad.

Nah, you're just too convincing XD In the BB Universe... anything is possible XD

Also... the lack of a proper Miku color for Platinum makes me sad.

*3 moths later* Hatsune Miku color palette DLC released.

Edited by Tailer

*3 moths later* Hatsune Miku color palette DLC released.

Good 'ol Arcs System.... overcharging for color palettes, character voices and etc.

Is that a Squall pallete for Ragna?

EDIT: NVM, that's Yu's colors. I guess whoever had a Blazblue pallete in P4A is getting a Persona pallete.

Edited by Popo

Is that a Squall pallete for Ragna?

EDIT: NVM, that's Yu's colors. I guess whoever had a Blazblue pallete in P4A is getting a Persona pallete.

Noel gets nothing as usual :<

Noel has Mami, Platinum has Madoka.

Pleasing to see that the GG pallets appear to be in the default set this time around as opposed to being DLC colours >.> Looks like 11 is a GG pallet, 13 is an anime reference, 14 is another blazblue character and 15 is Persona

is that Apollo Justice as Hazama #16?

Noel has Mami, Platinum has Madoka.

Pleasing to see that the GG pallets appear to be in the default set this time around as opposed to being DLC colours >.> Looks like 11 is a GG pallet, 13 is an anime reference, 14 is another blazblue character and 15 is Persona

is that Apollo Justice as Hazama #16?

I thought Platina had Homura?

Noel has Mami, but Platinum actually has all the Madoka characters.

Palette #2 is Kyoko, #3 is Sayaka, #5 is Mami (I'm pretty sure), #6 is Homura and #13 is Madoka herself.

Mami Noel, I've chosen my palette already. And her Nu palette as well... so adorable. :D

I'm just going to stick with No-L. When it first came out as DLC it became my favorite color palette and it's still in Chrono Phantasma.

No real reason for me to switch off of it.

Oh shit. You guys are definitely right that 06 is homura. See I saw 03, 04 and 05 as being precures so I presumed 02 was as well

I might switch from Sol to Yu, haven't decided yet.

Hmph, you palette whore. tongue.png I'm going for the Mami palette for Noel... because I'm like a big Puella Magi fan... *looks at shelf... Madoka figmas, and figures and expensive LE sets* yep, big fan :P

Edited by Nu-13/Noel Vermillion

Holy shit Madoka palettes ; -; this makes me so happy you have no idea.

Platinum was already my main, so now it looks like I'm maining Homura!Platina!

I'm a little late to the party but I'm guessing you guys already know about Izayoi..

Personally I think Kokonoe and Jubei's inclusions as playable characters is inevitable, Kokonoe probably when she decides it's ok to use magic, and Jubei when they feel the other characters are powerful enough to actually be a match for him.

I really wanna play as them though so I think I'd rather have them as dlc then wait 5 years for BlazBlue 4.

because I'm like a big Puella Magi fan... *looks at shelf... Madoka figmas, and figures and expensive LE sets* yep, big fan

HIGH FIVE. *looks at shelf.. 4 figures, 2 plushies and expensive LE sets*

Edited by SuperLink