Awoo.

The Amazing Spider Man (Comic Series)

Soniman

I skipped straight to Miles. Not really having any issues understanding what's going on.

• 1 month later...

Meanwhile in the Ultimate Universe,  Mile Morales: Ulimate SPider-Man #1

17-milesmoralestheultgao44.jpg

Finally...

20-milesmoralestheultnvr0e.jpg

So, should I just place in the Marvel Comics Spider-Man BINGO card(s) or just call "CLONES!"?

I long for a Peter Parker comeback, but it's highly doubtful, after the push Marvel made for killing him off and introducing Miles Morales.

I call Chameleon twins impersonation, or that Scorpion clone in limbo.

This Peter Parker could either be Chameleon or a clone. I doubt it's the real one (although it could be a twist) because of Marvel's attempt at offing the character.

It's really ridiculous how Western comics go back on what one would think to be major changes to the story. That's a big flaw with them. It's like they don't understand change.

The Ultimate universe usually avoids resurrections and the like, though there have been clones. If it isn't that or Chameleon, maybe it's actually Peter from another universe, and this is setup for the Spider-Verse crossover...but then, his dialogue in that panel wouldn't make much sense. Hm.

The Ultimate universe usually avoids resurrections and the like, though there have been clones. If it isn't that or Chameleon, maybe it's actually Peter from another universe, and this is setup for the Spider-Verse crossover...but then, his dialogue in that panel wouldn't make much sense. Hm.

Perhaps its another Ben Reilly/Scarlet Web Scenario? a clone who thinks he's the real parker, and ends up being a decent hero, or it turns out the dead peter parker was a clone  

The Peter that died turning out to be a clone would be the absolute worst thing ever, his final moments were too great to be trivialized like that. I'd be more mad about that than anything the Amazing writers have done with Spidey. Of course I care more about the Ultimate Spider-Man comics than ASM anyway, so...