Awoo.

Videogame Facts And Secrets- Mind Is Blown!

Nintendoga

What is really weird about mario is that he is evil not good and he is selfish his cruelty to donkey kong is known well but many people don't know that he is a murderous man by that the super mario bros manual states that the koopas made all the people blocks. which he destroys. so wait he's stealing aswell the money from the question mark blocks the power ups think about it. Also luigi is scared of ghost so that might mean he wants to kill all spirits for his pleasure and the enemies like to guard the blocks in a way because they might have a relative. But thats just my theory its more of fact/secret because i have some facts and defenitions of what the block is.creepy. 

Heres something about birdo. this is from the offical nintendo magazine. issue 52.old I know.it states this about birdo "the super mario bros.2 instruction book states"Birdo thinks he is a girl and likes to be called birdetta .he likes to wear a bow on his head and shoot eggs from eggs from his mouth"  Another thing from magazine says something weird ok here i go " in the japan only wii game captain rainbow,Birdo has a deep male voice, except when he/she is excited when it becomes high-pitched. This magazine tells you alot. 

In Mega Man 4, when you fight Skull Man, he will never move until you fire or move horizontally (jumping is fine).

Freeze Man also does this in Mega Man 7, however, he will gesture to Mega Man as if to say "Come on, hurry up with it, you bastard". If the Thunder Bolt is used on Spring Man, he will temporarily turn invincible and pull you towards him. Turbo Man will also turn invincible and will try to drive into you three times.

In Mega Man X, if you use the Boomerang Cutter on Launch Octopus, it will cut off his tentacles, disabling his whirlpool and fish attacks. This can also be done with Flame Mammoth's trunk, stopping him from switching the direction of the conveyor belt and shooting oil.