Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

Nintendo I love you and hate you at the same time. Waste of time in the suprise department

Well, that was it. And again, nothing special. We got more details on some of the new 3DS titles, but no suprises or big announcements. 'twas to be expected...

Overall, this year's E3 has been crap, for everyone except Ubisoft. IMO.

Edited by Gabz Girl

NSMBU may be a small step forward for NSMB, but NSMB2 looks so incredibly lazy. The map, levels, and music all seem ripped right out of the original NSMB with practically no effort put into making them fresh or interesting.

• Thumbs Up 3

Not one single new announcement...Now I truly don't understand why they needed two events...Nintendo E3 2010 was packed with more games than either of Nintendo's conferences this year...what gives?

• Thumbs Up 1

Nintendo continues their obsession with Mario. Why am I not surprised.

Not one single new announcement...Now I truly don't understand why they needed two events...Nintendo E3 2010 was packed with more games than either of Nintendo's conferences this year...what gives?

I didn't even hype any of E3. But man has this been entirely lackluster on everyone's part. This E3 has been the best advocate for PC gaming than anything.

Edited by Tiller

*Looks at his 3DS on the shelf covered with an ever mounting layer of dust*

sorry buddy.. looks like you'll just have to sit there for at least another year :(

*leaves the living room heavy headed... and hearted </3*

• Thumbs Up 1

*Looks at his 3DS on the shelf covered with an ever mounting layer of dust*

sorry buddy.. looks like you'll just have to sit there for at least another year sad.png

*leaves the living room heavy headed... and hearted </3*

• Thumbs Up 6

Also why Nintendo invested their money on something like Threedeious is BEYOND me. Who would want to watch that garbage.

NSMB Wii already did it, so did DKCR and Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Kirby Superstar did it way before any of them.

Whereas NSMBU looks like it stands out on it's own (however little) NSMB2 is just the first one with NSMBW visuals and a ton of coins and raccoon Mario. Like... I don't have any reason to complain or hate it, but didn't they have anything else to showcase? You gotta sell your Mario, I know, but they just glossed over Luigi's Mansion like he was just living in the shadow of Ma-

oh.

• Thumbs Up 5

Also why Nintendo invested their money on something like Threedeious is BEYOND me. Who would want to watch that garbage.

Thanks for wasting an hour talking about games that everyone already knew about Nintendo.

Edited by Ekaje

The stream was horrible for me. The guy really didn't push the coin collection that much. Is it really there for braging right only.

Here's what they should put on Nintendo video. Every week, Iwata staring at bananas in a different location.

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks for wasting an hour talking about games that everyone already knew about Nintendo.

I really don't see why Nintendo didn't just have a single conference this year that was, I dunno, about an hour and a half?

Then they could have cut the crap from each one and had a singular, reasonably interesting event, rather than 3 let-downs.

Welp, better luck next year Ninty. Looks like Ubisoft win E3 this time!

I thought it was a pretty good showcase and showed off some nice footage. (That Paper Mario demo made me want to play it even more.) Wasn't really expecting much in the way of new stuff since they stated beforehand that this was about going into more detail on stuff from yesterday's conference, so I'm not really disappointed at all.