Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2012 | The Mayans Were Not Ready | 5 Days

Patticus

Pft, I don't want to play Mario online with people. I hate people. Well, you guys are all right but, random online people are awful.

• Thumbs Up 1

Talking about boost mode for NSMBU. This feature actually sounds pretty cool. It'd definitely add a degree of chaos to the multiplayer.

Boost mode seems like the closest thing to level editing in a Mario game that where going to get.

level seems tough that's good lets hope its not from World 8rolleyes.gif

Apperently the crowd is still cheering!

Still butt hurt about NSMB2?

Where is a Sonic waiting animation gif when u need one?

Sorry for being butthurt on a series that focuses on Multiplayer yet doesn't have online.

"The backgrounds in these New Super Mario U levels are way more interesting and lush than usual Mario games."

Yep that's what I like to hear

b6zqlh.png

Leave me alone

I didn't even know what she looked like, so technically this is my first impression of the character.

>don't know how to feel

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry for being butthurt on a series that focuses on Multiplayer yet doesn't have online.

"The backgrounds in these New Super Mario U levels are way more interesting and lush than usual Mario games."

Yep that's what I like to hear

NSMB2 is a handheld game and the first really didn't focus on mutiplayer as much as the console NSMB's do.

They never allow filming at the roundtable, which is lame as hell because, sometimes that's where the magic happens. Like Skyward Sword and Brawl reveals.

I'm not worried about this "roundtable" but about their open conference that aired this morning. There's no footage of this?

I didn't even know what she looked like, so technically this is my first impression of the character.

>don't know how to feel

No one knows what she looks like.

Whatever it is, I'm going to be disappointed.

Now we're doing a Q&A session. That means probably no big announcements coming, but maybe some good questions will get asked.

And there goes an hour of my life where I could have done something productive or at least played some games.

No one knows what she looks like.

Whatever it is, I'm going to be disappointed.

Oh, I thought there was a photo floating around somewhere.

>inb4 hawt

How can you be this close to launch and not know if Nintendo land is a packaged title. But in all honest it should be an app that's avaiable on the menu instead of a disc in my opinon.

"Yes, absolutely. We want Miiverse to be a place where people are not scared or threatened."

07:10:21 PM PDT

Someone asks if Nintendo will monitor Miiverse for questionable content beyond spoilers, such as bad language.

Lets see if this will REALLY happen.

I'm not worried about this "roundtable" but about their open conference that aired this morning. There's no footage of this?

That's somewhere. Probably on GT and Nintendo's YouTube. It was filmed live.

They are targeting a wide audience with the Wii U, "but I want to make the important addition that we are powering up with the Wii U."

Essencially the wii all over again

That's somewhere. Probably on GT and Nintendo's YouTube. It was filmed live.

Then it's just a matter of time then XD Probably later tonight , I didn't watch Sony's Conference till around 1am last night (or today XD)

Pft, Wii was the most "hardcore" system of the 3 considering it wasn't all dudebro. You pretty much have Xenoblade Chronicles to thank for that, though.

Pft, Wii was the most "hardcore" system of the 3 considering it wasn't all dudebro. You pretty much have Xenoblade Chronicles to thank for that, though.

You are seriously saying this with a straight face.

• Thumbs Up 3

They also want to make an environment where third-party developers are excited to create games for the platform.

Please don't let this be your only philosphy that's what got u in trouble with the 3ds

Yes, yes I am. Or am I? I could just be trying to annoy you again.

One JRPG makes it the most hardcore system?

I agree with you. and this is coming from someone who owns a Wii with NSBMWii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, DKCR and Sonic Colors.

One JRPG makes it the most hardcore system?

More the idea of it, really. Wii was the last system where graphics weren't the focus, allowing for some seriously great stuff focused on gameplay rather than making the prettiest thing possible. Shame that wasn't really how it went most of the time, though. But hey, there was Monster Hunter and Xenoblade Chronicles.

Edited by Crow T. Robot