Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Sega has uploaded the Launch Trailer on sega-press!!!

HOLY MOTHER OF HEDGEHOG IT'S 1 GB!!!!

Edited by ArtFenix

^ That, basically. XD

Also, Sonic Stadium Community is credited in the credits of the game <3 ily whoever did that.

• Thumbs Up 3

^ That, basically. XD

Also, Sonic Stadium Community is credited in the credits of the game <3 ily whoever did that.

Yay, I'm in another Sonic game! First Sonic Generations and now this :D

Also, LMAO! Barry's post reminds me of the Super Nintendo vs. Sega Megadrive ads...BLAST PROCESSING!!

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

<: oh you, Sumo. ily guys srsly.

A-HA, THAT's where you get Eggman! I was wondering! I went through World Tour and was like "Where is Eggman?!" after I played an online match and a CPU was using him... XD BRB must unlock him!

EDIT: I hope that this place continues to be a home for future SUMO Digital games, not limited to just SEGA ones...! (Little BIg Planet Vita! SO GOOD D; )

Edited by Dr.Zoidberg
  • Thumbs Up 1

Im still pissed with the character roster, why dissmis Ryo in favour of Football Manager???

I whope there will be more DLC than that is on disc.

Edited by Snakehedgehog

Gosh, I'm starting to think that I'm the only one content with the roster being how it is. o.o Especially that final racer unlock, which is way cooler than I thought it'd be after seeing it in action.

• Thumbs Up 3

Gosh, I'm starting to think that I'm the only one content with the roster being how it is. o.o Especially that final racer unlock, which is way cooler than I thought it'd be after seeing it in action.

Nah, I'm with you.

Of the 9 non-returning racers, Alex Kidd was the only one I really thought NEEDED to be in. Ryo Hazuki makes the first game worth revisiting, and appears in the Race of Ages track. Virtua Fighter were, for me, crazy one-off racers and again get a prominent cameo in the final track. Zombio & Zobiko were very much crazy one-offs, and they too get great cameos this game. Opa Opa pretty much was the ultimate final unlock, wasn't he? In any case, he too cameos in the final track and is another strong character that makes the first game relevant. The Chu Chus were (yet again) kooky one-offs just as Bonanza Bros. were, I never thought they'd return but I am very happy they cameo in Transformed. Billy Hatcher... I'm so glad he is gone. Sure his game has fun locations, but as a racer he was a waste of a slot for me. Oh yeah, and Big the Cat. I love him, but I prefer him as a cameo.

That leaves me with Alex Kidd, a series staple and a character who was at his peak as big as Sonic. Since he's in, I am very happy.

And the final unlock is just as cool, if not cooler, than Opa Opa. It's two classic SEGA franchises AND representation of a fan favorite SEGA console!

So how was your day?

Me: Hiya dad! Did my game come today?

Dad: Yer game...?

Me: The game I helped work on? The one from Sumo? It was due to come today?

Dad: Yer want yer post?

Me: Yeah was there any post for me?

Dad: POST!? BUY YOUR OWN HOUSE!

My Dad normally jokes like that when he knows I'm waiting for something. But hope, my copy from Sumo and Amazon havn't arrived yet. Sigh... and I really wanted to play this game on launch too.. Hey wait a second.

2010: The God Damn Argos.

2011: Amazon: We're sorry but your generations is in another city.

2012: Lol nope!

I see a pattern forming here. Can one of you guys send me your copy? =D

• Thumbs Up 2

My copy got lost in the mail (typical), so I ordered a new limited edition from an awesome seller I know.

I don't get it! Oh well, if the other copy comes, I'll just give it to somebody I know so they can play with me online. It's typical of the UK, really.

So how was your day?

Me: Hiya dad! Did my game come today?

Dad: Yer game...?

Me: The game I helped work on? The one from Sumo? It was due to come today?

Dad: Yer want yer post?

Me: Yeah was there any post for me?

Dad: POST!? BUY YOUR OWN HOUSE!

My Dad normally jokes like that when he knows I'm waiting for something. But hope, my copy from Sumo and Amazon havn't arrived yet. Sigh... and I really wanted to play this game on launch too.. Hey wait a second.

2010: The God Damn Argos.

2011: Amazon: We're sorry but your generations is in another city.

2012: Lol nope!

I see a pattern forming here. Can one of you guys send me your copy? =D

My Amazon copy hasn't come yet either. I'm hoping tomorrow it'll be here, after all, my Generations CE got here day one from Amazon.

My Amazon copy hasn't come yet either. I'm hoping tomorrow it'll be here, after all, my Generations CE got here day one from Amazon.

Did they say when they dispatched it?

Can anyone from the usa help me get the friend trophy on sonic and sega all stars racing on the ps3. if so here's my online ps3 id Kirby-Sonicfan so you can add me but you have be from the usa. but it has to be today at 6:00pm pst. and when we are done your free to delete me off your friends list. plz help me

Edited by Puffball-HedgehogFan

Yeah, just today. It also says it was expected to come today, that's why I'm hoping tomorrow. Because if it doesn't come tomorrow, I've got to wait 'till Monday!

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But someone has just told me that in the game credits, The Sonic Stadium community is thanked/mentioned for their support?

Anyone got a photo of that!?

Thursday.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But someone has just told me that in the game credits, The Sonic Stadium community is thanked/mentioned for their support?

Anyone got a photo of that!?

I don't think there's a picture but S0L confirmed he did, which is brilliant!

Hahah good, I was worried there that I wasn't the only one with lost mail. Game.co.uk dispatched mine on Tuesday and it's not arrived, meaning it's lost (they're never EVER this late, it's not even the first time they've lost a game).

HOLY SHIT This is awesome!

Edit: Although aparently I'm actually also in the credits somewhere but not seen that yet so *fingers crossed*

HOLY SHIT This is awesome!

Edit: Although aparently I'm actually also in the credits somewhere but not seen that yet so *fingers crossed*

Yes, you made it, but you'll have to wait to see them in the game :P I'm off home!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 4

Yes, you made it,

chaotix.jpg

HOORAY!

lol Yay! Really can't wait to get the game now. Though I don't know why you're thanking us when really we here at SSMB should really be thanking you for all the opportunities and being so open with us with regards to the games development.