Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

Why thank you /continues to pretend it's his video until he's found out!

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh I remember chasm I played a bit of the pc demo while it was getting kickstarted. Seems I'll finally be able to enjoy some popular indie games that previously came out on pc finally, you know beside minecraft and terraria, but those games are kinda boring if you don't have friends to play it with.

OK tried out Sharefactory and whoa these controls are wierd, it'll take some getting use to for sure. Also twitch archiving works, however uploading to youtube, well it's taking a while, will update this status in like 1-2 hours from now; if things aren't through by then I'll probably just try downloading the video to my computer..

So in case you were wondering what a twitch archive looks like on youtube here's Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag. It looks slightly washed out, but still really good, oh and I streamed this in HD mode, because you know it's HD, also it was just a test, so the stream really was only 5 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH9nxPaYR6k

Also twitch archiving works,

I've done a few PS4 streams on twitch, but when I finish the stream it just disappears. It doesn't automatically archive the stream or give you the option to archive it. So how do I archive my stream so that I - and other users - can view them?

I've done a few PS4 streams on twitch, but when I finish the stream it just disappears. It doesn't automatically archive the stream or give you the option to archive it. So how do I archive my stream so that I - and other users - can view them?

You have to check the box in your settings under channel's and videos that says automatically archive my broadcast and it should save it automatically. As for uploading to YouTube, connect your twitch account to your YouTube account. Now go to the video page and click the gear. Press upload, enter your description, tags, video name etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

DriveClub RAW FOOTAGE

No trailers, no commentary, no frills. Just raw gameplay...and it looks amazing.

Some bad news though, the game has microtransaction but the dev promised that it will not make the game unbalanced or make things out of reach unless you grind for it...then again, that's what all the devs say.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/09/driveclubs-microtransactions-detailed-countries-revealed

Meh, realistic racer. Must more interested in The Crew personally.

Also the GTA 5 devs said that the microtransactions would be balanced and look how that fucking turned out. 

Meh, realistic racer. Must more interested in The Crew personally.

Also the GTA 5 devs said that the microtransactions would be balanced and look how that fucking turned out. 

It's actually an arcade racer.

It's actually an arcade racer.

Really? Doesn't seem that way. Seems realistic to me, or at least seems to handle realistically. 

Really? Doesn't seem that way. Seems realistic to me, or at least seems to handle realistically. 

Well, it's not super realistic like Forza or Gran Turismo but it's not Burnout either. I guess it's like Need for Speed, before it became a Burnout clone.

• Thumbs Up 1

The common comparison on GAF is that it's very much like the formerly Xbox exclusive and now more or less dead Project Gotham Racing. It's less arcadey than Ridge Racer and Need for Speed, but it's not a sim either.

I really hope that we see a Little Big Planet game on PS4 soon. I've played the first before and I was gutted that I didn't go PS3 because of it. Isn't Sumo supposed to be working on it right now though?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I suppose they needed to return the favour from when Microsoft advertised Killzone and Infamous as Xbox One games.

Though this one is slightly more of a howler when you realise the guy who got the pic simply searched 'Drive Club' in google and picked the third image!

• Thumbs Up 1

They really need to stop getting interns to do the marketing, lmao.

But... then we won't get any more marketing blunders!

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow. It's still up. =/

Embarrassing, but it's from PlayStation Middle East who most likely googled the pic (probably did as posted below) and stuck it on their FB timeline...

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=799&q=driveclub&oq=driveclub&gs_l=img.3..0l10.875.3153.0.3457.9.7.0.2.2.0.66.401.7.7.0....0...1ac.1.43.img..0.9.412.yUEmdcSrkCs#imgdii=_

I've bought a second-hand copy of InFamous Second Son.

A friend sold it to me for £23. That is a fantastic deal!!!

Can't wait to play it! This is my copy:

gWWWN7m.png

I now own two PS4 games which are both second-hand copies. To be honest I can see myself buying quite a few PS4 games second-hand because new copies are a lot more expensive compared to last-gen prices.

Yeah, considering the price of new PS4 games got jacked up in Canada to 70 bucks, I can see myself buying used a lot more too. I don't have all the cash in the world.