Awoo.

Disney's "Frozen"

Match

Plus it would had been out of character. Who would had killed him? Remember the "don't become the monster they fear you are" thing?

• Thumbs Up 2

..is it me? it has to be me. I honestly don't see how this could be called "sexualized", at least not compared the likes of Neptunia or Senran Kagura sometimes. And I know it's probably unfair or even unreasonable to compare Frozen to such games (especially SK) but sexualization is sexualization, and in my eyes, transformed Elsa is downright conservative in comparison.

I mean...

500px-YellowHeart_Weapons.png

compared to...

ibaAFzQffVJrgp.gif

I j- Is there something I'm not getting? I'm seriously trying to understand. The whole time I was watching the movie, not once did I ever think of Elsa/Elsa's new outfit as "sexy" or "fanservicey". It's gotta be me, right?

It probably doesn't really matter at all, but a little fun fact about Neptunia is that the producer and artist of the series are female.

Aaaaaaaaanyways, I really don't see how Elsa is sexualized per say. Sure, in terms of fetishes, her legs are shown a lot, but I'm not sure if her movements are really "suggestive". She's dancing by herself in a sense.

• Thumbs Up 4

Finally saw the film. It wasn't a bad film, but I didn't think it was the best they had released in recent times. Maybe it's the post-release praise, or maybe it's something else, but I didn't think it was the best.

Oh well, what can you do?

For those of you who despise Bayformers, you will most likely be pleased to hear that Frozen has surpassed Transformers: DOTM as the sixth highest grossing film of all time.

I saw this movie recently. I liked Wreck-It-Ralph more, but I thought Frozen was very good. I enjoyed the songs a whole lot, as usual with Disney movies, especially Let It Go (seriously, that song is made of win). The characters were all likeable, even Olaf, who I was sure I was gonna hate. I look forward to seeing this one again.

As much as I loved this film I have to ask, am I the only one who was dissapointed that disney didn't come up with a creative way to kill off Prince Charmless?

I always assumed that hanging/ beheading was you know, hinted. Regicide attempts wouldn't go down well. Prince or not.

Or he would die in prison, as it was hinted that his brothers never gave a toss about him, so they would just forget about him and he'll slowly die.

Though his voice actor Santino has hinted that they have plans to redeem him, for a future Frozen project. 

I always assumed that hanging/ beheading was you know, hinted. Regicide attempts wouldn't go down well. Prince or not.

Or he would die in prison, as it was hinted that his brothers never gave a toss about him, so they would just forget about him and he'll slowly die.

Though his voice actor Santino has hinted that they have plans to redeem him, for a future Frozen project.

Judging by the time period and situation of the crime, he would be sent to the guillotine.

Judging by the time period and situation of the crime, he would be sent to the guillotine.

Imagine sending your own baby brother to death and finding out that he's come back as a attempted murderer. You just wouldn't know how to cope.

Though if they have thoughts on a Hans redemption story then I take it that the brothers were douches. Who ignores somebody for two years straight anyways ?

I'm personally the youngest of 3 brothers, and .... just can't imagine it. Not trying to excuse Hans, but you have to admit, that's just so abusive. 

Worse than what Anna/ Elsa's parents did, because if they believe that Hans can atone, then they did it on purpose. 

I would love and adore Hans to become a better person and everything, though I'm worried that if they go through with the idea, how are they going to pull it off ?

Hans was a very selfish, self-centered man, that wasn't afraid to commit murder, and almost did, more than once. 

I can only see Hans lying about banishment, escaping from prison, keen for revenge towards the sisters, and then getting his cold heart thawed per say. 

And in the end, heading to prison for real. 

I don't think Hans could ever be redeemed after the shit he pulled. Death or prison I say.

I wouldn't want to see him get redeemed...he wasn't very interesting to begin with, anyway.

The Guillotine was often reserved for royals or the upper class, so why not that scenario when it was common in those days right up until about 50 years ago.

I don't think Hans could ever be redeemed after the shit he pulled. Death or prison I say.

Yeah but Elsa almost murdered the Duke's henchmen.

Elsa was going to push one of the side of her ice castle, and stab the other with a icicle. 

If Elsa can realize that she was doing wrong, so can Hans imo, it would just take so much work and he won't be completely good, just morally grey.

Yeah but Elsa almost murdered the Duke's henchmen.

Elsa was going to push one of the side of her ice castle, and stab the other with a icicle. 

If Elsa can realize that she was doing wrong, so can Hans imo, it would just take so much work and he won't be completely good, just morally grey.

Elsa was scared (the more frightened she gets the less control she has) and tried warning them to leave beforehand, she wasn't herself.

Hans did what he did by his own accord. 

Anyway I wouldn't particularly want Hans to return, I don't even want a sequel.

Elsa was defending herself...they're the ones who barged in with crossbows. 

I'm not sure if I want a sequel...as cool as it would be to see the characters in an all new movie, Disney sequels have never really been good. I don't want it to like, ruin the first's legacy, you know? I'd rather have a series of shorts (which I'm sure they'll do at least one)

Elsa was defending herself...they're the ones who barged in with crossbows.

I'm not sure if I want a sequel...as cool as it would be to see the characters in an all new movie, Disney sequels have never really been good. I don't want it to like, ruin the first's legacy, you know? I'd rather have a series of shorts (which I'm sure they'll do at least one)

Or they can do holiday specials like Toy Story is doing right now. That's a good way to keep the franchise rolling without running it into the ground.

Have you guys heard about the whole Frozen merchandise thing? 

So I really wanted an Olaf plushie, right? So I called the closest Disney Store to me (which isn't really close at all...more like the Disney store with the shortest ride to get there...) and asked if they had any in stock. The guy chuckled at first, and then told me that they were currently sold out. I asked him what was so funny, and he explained that anything Frozen is literally impossible to find, with items flying off the shelves shortly after being put out. He told me that if they DID get any Olaf plushies in, that they'd only be able to sell them on Saturday on a "first come, first serve basis". I did some research after that call...

Simply type in something like "Frozen merchandise sold out" and you'll get a ton of results...lots of stories and articles, and even a video segment on the news! Parents getting into fist fights over the last Elsa doll...kids being disappointed on Easter and their birthdays, stores having to raffle off items...it's crazy.

Apparently the hardest items to obtain are the classic dolls, the plushes and the dresses...with the number 1 hardest item to get being the Elsa dress for little girls. Stores have to raffle them off due to high demand, some people are even making their own versions so they won't disappoint their kids! Everything is going for insane prices on eBay! It's madness! Most parents are telling their kids to take the film's advice and "Let it go"...as in, let go of the idea of ever getting these things.

On one hand I'm happy that the movie's merchandise is so popular and causing so much fuss...and on another, I feel really bad for the little kids that will be so disappointed and for the parents that are going crazy trying to find these things. According to Disney, they wet overboard with merchandise for Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Brave, and none of those items (or movies, really) were insanely popular or in high demand like the Frozen ones are...which led to all of the Tiana and Merida toys to be on clearance, mostly (Rapunzel did a lot better). Disney didn't want a repeat of that, so they didn't make as much merch this time around, but obviously they're probably kicking themselves for that, now. Apparently they just didn't expect Frozen to be this big.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's weird reading that as I haven't seen a single problem like that here in the UK. I'll upload pictures of all of my merchandise soon!

Oh, well I guess it's different in the UK then, or isn't as popular. Here in the states, you have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting an Elsa dress for less than 100 bucks, if not even more than that.

Judging by the Disney Store's Facebook page the dress sells out a lot but they get a lot of stock in.

We got screwed over with the collector's edition dolls though. The US got 5000 in total whilst all of Europe only got 500 dolls.

And the UK's site wasn't even working when they were available to buy.

Judging by the Disney Store's Facebook page the dress sells out a lot but they get a lot of stock in.

We got screwed over with the collector's edition dolls though. The US got 5000 in total whilst all of Europe only got 500 dolls.

And the UK's site wasn't even working when they were available to buy.

All Disney Store LE dolls are extremely hard to get. And about the dress, the stock they get in isn't much. In fact, all stores have to raffle  off the ones they have to the customers, who, if their ticket number gets called, they'll be able to buy one. It's ridiculous, really...

• 2 weeks later...

Olaf plushie was in stock on the Disney Store website yesterday! I ordered him :D And I'm glad I did, he sold out in less than 24 hours...

Sheesh, this whole fiasco with the toys just shows Disney didn't even anticipate that Frozen would be this huge with the public.

Yep, they even say that exactly in the interviews/articles and such! Another excuse from them is that they made TONS of merch for Princess and the Frog, Brave and Tangled...but most of it ended up on clearance and didn't sell well, (especially the Brave stuff, sheesh, I still see those things lying around my local DS...) so they decided to not go all out for Frozen...but they're obviously kicking themselves for that now. 

Oh well, at least my Olaf is on his way :3 now my Oswald plushie will have a friend!

So apparently chaos Elsa is going to make her live action tv debut in ABC's Once Upon a Time for season 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PPw2XrYYLI

• Thumbs Up 2