Awoo.

30 Days of Video Games

Sami

Favorite Boss:

Time Eater

So I'm having trouble picking a favorite boss of mine (there are so many amazing boss fights). So I'll just list one of my favorites.

MasterHandBrawl.jpg

Master Hand. I know this guy is nothing compared to some of the massive boss fights in some of the games today. But back when I first picked up my N64 and ran through the game with Link, this guy proved quite the challenge. It wasn't his massive size or ability to simply flick you off of the stage, it was his weird battle styles.

Usually in games you can predict what a boss is going to do next, or at least find a way to counter its strategy relatively fast. But the first couple times I played this Master Hand threw me for a loop. I barely managed to beat him the first time around just because with some of his moves I had no idea how to counter or dodge it.

Going back this boss fight is a cakewalk (they still have those, right?), but when I was younger, his unorthodox battle style in relation to the other Smash bros. characters caught me off guard.

Mines is going to piss everyone off. I mean EVERYONE.

Solaris

Why?, I hear you all scream. Its a similar story to Shadic's. I heard the music first. The music of Solaris Phase 2 made me break into tears the first time I heard it. I have never done that over any peice of music. I heard the hate the game got and could hardly believe it. So two years later, I got the game myself. Yes, I saw problems. Yes, its not the best game ever. That didn't matter. I worked hard to get to the end so I could hear that music in a battle. When I reached it, I was shaking with excitement. I enjoyed it so much for the music made the boss. Super Sonic controlled quite well, Super Shadow as awesome and Super Silver was um.... okay I guess? This boss will live in my memory forever.

Edited by Dr Spudhead

Day 9 - WHATS YO FAVORITE BOSS IN VIDYA

Okay, expect major spoilers for this game.

Final Fantasy XIII - Eidolon Battles

300px-FFXIII_art.0314.jpg

These are easily the most confusing, unorthodox boss battles. Their methods of beating sometimes don't even involve attacking! They attack you, and you have to manually declare victory by pressing a button. Then again, you get to summon your opponent in return. These Eidolons, or summon beasts have ATB gauges of their own and they charge too. Despite having to look up a guide in order to look for how to obtain an Eidolon, getting one in itself is in fact worth all the trouble and they'll make every single battle in the game (which has enemies with really high HP, by the way) loads more fun, and much easier. No, seriously.

DAY 9 - FAVORITE BOSS BATTLE

No intro, getting right to it. Crying Wolf.

a101115-analyse-boss-mgs4-crying-wolf.jpg

MGS4 was my first Metal Gear Solid game, and while pretty much every boss encounter affected me, Crying Wolf took the cake. I'm really bad at sniping, but I was determined that's how I was going to do this boss fight. Not only that, but I'd stay in a place where the enemy soldiers would have difficulty getting me, and in a place where I could get a clear shot at Crying Wolf when she moved into position.

What I realized afterwards, is that it took me half an hour with my plan of action.

So, essentially, for 30 minutes, I was hearing this.

That's right. Her crying is a part of the game's soundtrack. Being positioned on a tower in the midst of a blizzard, constantly looking between the cracks of trees to try and catch a glimpse of Crying Wolf, while constantly hearing sobbing was an experience. Again, every boss dug it's way into my psyche at least a little, but this one truly had an impact on me. It literally sent chills down my spine. Excruciating too, I honestly felt like Snake.

Of course, that's just the result of me sucking as this boss can probably be finished very quickly, but I got one hell of a ride from it so I don't care.

you aren't the only one, i actually shit myself from the very start, so i dived under the vehicle at the beginning of the battle, and whipped out my sniper rifle and i never felt like that in a video game ever, pushed into a false sense of security as Frog soldiers clambered around me, knowing i was close but not being able to find me, and occasionally getting a glimpse of Crying Wolf's hulking robot mass was chilling, truth be told i actually fought the whole battle from under that car LOL so i know what you mean =D

• Thumbs Up 1

Mega Man X5 Spoilers!

x_vs__zero_by_aremke-d39yj6j.jpg

Mega Man X vs. Zero (image by Aremke)

This was done already and I feel Serperior explained it well enough, but this is my favourite boss battle of all time and to follow the rules I'll have to do it again.

It's the final (canon) game of the series. The two main characters who are also the best of friends are fighting to the death against each other, and little do they know that this goes way back to the rivalry that began in the original Mega Man game, hundreds of years prior. Dr. Light's and Dr. Wily's greatest creations go at it in the most emotionally intense scene in the entire Mega Man series.

The music is wicked and emotional and still gets me going when I hear it. This was a sad ending. Also Mega Man X5 was the last Mega Man X game. They never made an X6, or an X7, or an X8... And they certainly never made an RPG spin-off game either.

• Thumbs Up 1

DAY 9 - COLA HAD TO STUDY FOR FINALS SO HE MADE A SHITTY POST

Favorite Boss:

Egg Dragoon (Sonic Unleashed/Sonic Generations)

The Egg Dragoon has to be my all-time favorite boss fight. Probably. It's a great lead up to the final boss, and really has that "Epic" feel to it. It's a really fun boss fight, too, and it lets the Werehog gameplay shine, and takes advantage of it. It's fun, got great music, and is a blast to play. When Generations came around, I was worried about how it would turn out. I'm happy to say that the remade boss fight it just as good as the original, and ties my top spot.

EDIT:

DAY 10 - COLA WAS STUCK AT SEARS THE ENTIRE DAY SO HE PUT ANOTHER SHITTY POST WITHIN THE SHITTY POST

Least Favorite Boss:

Gigagideon Graves (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)

Ah man, this guy is BALLS HARD. He's fun, I guess, but he keeps spamming the moves and FUUUUUUUUCK

That said, it's a well thought out boss, and quite the challenge. It just feels like he's really cheap. I didn't like the music at first, either. I had to let it grow on me before I could appreciate it. Overall, it feels like a rather cheap end boss to a great game.

I still haven't beaten it.

its a good boss but i dont like it

ALSO EDIT:

DAY 11 - THE NEXT DAY STARTED WAY EARLIER THAN USUAL AND COLA JUST WOKE UP SO DAMNIT THIS COUNTS

Hardest Level in a Video Game:

Eggmanland (Sonic Unleashed HD)

Yeah, I know EVERYONE went with this one. But there's a good reason for that. It's HARD. I blew through at least 70 lives and 2 Game Overs my first time through. It's batshit crazy. It doesn't help that the stage is also long as hell, AND contains both Night and Day sections! Eggmanland was so hard, the every time you died, you felt more drive, more motivation, and that got you through the level. It felt SO GOOD when I finally beat it.

Edit: by the way, I posted these on their respective days, k?

Edited by Heart

General Onox from The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

You fight Onox in three phases, sort of. At first he's just a big dude in a suit of armour with a ball and chain who occasionally shoots tornadoes at you. Hit him enough times and he starts using the crystallized Din, the game's damsel in distress, as a human shield. Use the Rod of Seasons to bat her away and keep spin-attacking him and eventually the floor starts crumbling away. Link falls into a dark pit, only to be faced with his (gasp) true form...

onox.jpg

He's not a particularly challenging or varied boss and as a character he's about as paper-thin as it gets, but none of that mattered to me when I first played Oracle of Seasons because holy shit he takes up the entire screen. The only other creature of that size I'd seen in a handheld game at that point was the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening, only that guy didn't try to murder you by setting the whole screen on fire. Onox is a pretty agile bastard for his size, too, and on top of that he's got stretchy Vectorman arms that can squash you no matter where you run. He doesn't take a whole lot of strategy or skill to beat, but the fight is always awesome.

Edited by Octarine
  • Thumbs Up 1

Day 9 - Favorite Boss in a Video Game

Egg Dragoon (Sonic Generations)

sonic_generations_egg_dragoon_by_sonicthehedgesantos-d4csirj.jpg

I really do like this boss battle, probably my favorite in Generations. I never really liked the original though, but I loved this version. I like the fact that you can hit Eggman from a number of positions, like sky diving and doing a homing attack when you get close to him, or when you run fast enough and get close to him and you're able to do a homing attack then. I also love the 2D Segment where you wall-jump back and forth to get to the top while dodging the ice(?). I also love the song that is played during the boss battle, one of my favorite bosses in the game, and probably one of my all-time favorites. (Eggman is also a stud muffin.)

Edited by WhiteandNerdy-Hedgehog

DAY #9 - FAVOURITE BOSS

Segagaga: Taking the console wars one step further...

SGGG's final stage has you fight against various SEGA systems that have been stolen by the evil Dogma corporation in a ThunderForce-inspired shmup segment. You come up against just about everything from the SG-1000 to the Saturn (all of which launch some very familiar weapons at you) which have some of the coolest transformation sequences (I love the Mega Drives), and to top it all off... you're fighting them in a modified R-360 cabinet that works as a functional ship!

2rw8a9y.jpg

I've always got a kick out of shmup bosses and SGGG is one of my favourite games for the content alone, so when this popped up it was just the coolest thing ever. Such a shame the game never got an English release of any sorts.

Some honourable mentions go to Mr Freeze, Big Arm, most things from R-Type, and the Great Mighty Poo.

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh good! I'm not late!

Favorite Boss! Is...

Egg Viper (Sonic Adventure DC/GC/PC)

320px-SA1_EggViper.PNG

When I first played this boss..I sucked, allot. But then managed to beat it, and now, when I play the game, I always go to this boss. Something about is addictive to me, maybe the flow of it of him shooting lasers at me while screaming "Get a'load of this!" and then giving me the final shot and dodging it, then homing attacking all the way to him and etc,. I could say that other bosses could be here, but this is one of my favorites..I just can't remember the others.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the few familiars with the game's origins it's time for a twist, albeit a predictable one after last day provided an obvious counterpoint.

Day 10 - Worst / Least Favorite Boss Battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWU9jo8YLVc

TAAAKE THIS

Nothing about this boss fight is fun. Nothing. You run around aimlessly and homing attack into Silver when you get the chance. You get grabbed for what feels like an eternity every now and then, only to be thrown away and have a high chance of glitching into a wall. All while Silver shouts the same two words at you in his stupid voice every few seconds.

This fight can try as hard as it can to be fun, but it's no uuuuuse.

• Thumbs Up 4

Really, Sonic Team. Really? Chase Robotnik for a hundred yards and Bam! Capsule.

Even worse is that it can still work like a "regular" boss, which absolutely confused the shit out of me as a kid (because I thought for years that you needed to beat him by pounding on him, which always made me give up when it became clear I couldn't do it).

And it's not even a puzzle boss like the Sonic CD ones. It's just... lazy.

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 2

Tenth: Least fav boss

Saw this one coming, so I had time to think about my choice while I was at work. In the end, I'm fine with an easy boss, or a really hard boss, but I can't stand a boring boss. One that just has you waiting around for it to expose its weakpoint. It would have to be a boss from a game I love, because I simply don't bother to replay bad games.

First I thought of Chaos 4, because that boss is just pathetic, but it's over so fast I don't really have time to get frustrated.

Instead...I must choose...

Essence-of-Metroid-Prime.jpg?9c1df9

Metroid Prime core

The shell of this boss was a fantastic challenge, so who is the second form so painfully boring? Apart from collision damage it only has ONE attack, which is a shockwave that's pathetically easy to jump over. Sure, it can spawn Metroids, but it does that at the same time it spawns the goo to fuel your Phazon Beam, and the Phazon Beam 1HKOs even Fission Metroids for cheap health.

The first twenty seconds of this fight are interesting, but once you figure out that you have to keep changing visors, it's just repeating the same actions over and over with zero variety until it runs out of health. Since Metroid Prime is a game I prefer to play on higher difficulty (cuz I'm awesome at it), this boss just takes soooo daaaaang loooong to kill, and comes as a huge drain after all the adrenaline built up fighting its first form.

Die already. Or get some better attacks. Either one would be good.

twinklesnowboss.png

Egg Chase from Sonic Advance 3

Yeah, I don't think this shit needs any introduction on a Sonic forum. Constant bottom-less pit and pressure to move, barely any chance to actually strategically attack him (just hope that wherever you jump to survive is a platform above his head at the time), and a very sudden shooting attack from him that while not deadly, is very unlikely to NOT send you straight into the pit. This boss would have actually been okay were it just simply not for the traditional fall back effect when you get hit in Sonic games.

Zelda: Skyward Sword Final Boss

fight2n.png

This boss is so unthoughtfully designed. Which is a shame because it really left a sour taste in my mouth when I finished the game. The fact that you are specifically told you can't use Skyward Strikes - then for phase 2 you need them to win, was ridiculous. What's worse is it is POSSIBLE to win without them - it's just unforgivingly hard. Because I tried the latter method and kept failing, it meant I thought I was doing the right thing - I just wasn't skilled enough. All in all a really confusing and unfair boss in terms of user-feedback. Really pissed me off. The fact that it's such an annoying trek back to restock as well meant I reloaded my file after saving, so Fi never gave me the bonus hints for failing.

Dead Rising 2 Final Boss

bosses2.png

TK Overtime was just... well okay this is a bit of a cheat. The whole finale was a disappointment. Dead Rising 1's overtime mode had you do a ton of stuff in the main game world, then go through a totally new area with new gameplay as you escaped through the zombie packed tunnels below the mall. Then there was a two-part final boss involving a Tank fight and then a raw fisticuffs boss which required all your intense concentration and moves you've built up overtime. Dead Rising 2 just had a lame scavenger hunt and then this boss. It was just wholly unspectacular - I really thought they'd bookend it with some more bike gameplay, but nope, was just a normal psychopath boss really with a tiny bit of extra flair than usual. And in the end the overtime ending wasn't even canon! Just what the hell.

340px06solaris2.png

Solaris from Sonic 2006

What a load of pants. Time Eater was pretty terrible but I think this was worse. I really really hate Super Sonic bosses where you're just floating around in a void, and this is the worst offender, since the only actual fast movement you do is completely automated and done with a single button tap. And even then for the majority of the fight Shadow and Silver are more useful! And this is in the game called "Sonic The Hedgehog" of all things.

Think I'll stop here for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Big Bad Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island - This is the most awesome boss fight in the Mario series in my opinion. It retains the gameplay of the other levels but in a new perspective, and the visuals just look badass. And don't forget that freaking amazing music! I believe the Mario games have yet to match the intense thrills of this classic boss fight.

Every time I fought that boss, my adrenaline was pumping like mad. Sometimes, it's like he rushes for you, and you miss him and he just comes closer. Aaagh, terrifying, away with you, baby Bowser! *Throws giant eggs* Do not want!!

Blargh delay again. I blame busy tuesdays.

Anyway Noire should be rejoicing.

Day 9 - Favorite Boss in a Video Game

ssmb_gametopic_wowboss.png

Onyxia

I simply cannot come up with so much at the top of my head, but one boss that does come to mind is from the same game as last time, being World of Warcraft, and I really need to hurry before the new day's topic theme shows up. Sorry!

The only things I really do in WoW is based on Player versus Player combat, however, the MMORPG essentially is about defeating computer-controlled challenges, and as you become stronger, you can team up with others and build up courage to beat very tough and legendary bosses. Onyxia, a huge dragon boss in the game, is a challenge which I found really unique and out of the ordinary. She keeps her lair deep inside an enormous cavern, and you need, like, 25 players to be up to the challenge? (Unless you do the easier 10 player version.)

With the exception of many bosses in the game, which (I think) do not have any particular fighting styles or any special challenges, Onyxia presents a legendary fight divided into three parts. Now, let's see if I actually remember or even know in the first place how this thingy works ... First, Onyxia wakes up and notices the raid of players, and she immediately attacks the intruders, dat be U olol! While she focuses on one designated player (tank), whose job is to physically protect everyone else from Onyxia's direct wrath, everyone else will have to stay away from her huge tail. If anyone stays close to the tail, they may be struck hard and sent off flying to the sides. Those who are struck by her tail often fall into her huge pool of eggs, and if you as much as touch those eggs, one hatchling or twenty spawns and they might even wipe out your entire raid.

ord_onyxia02_full.jpg

After some fighting, Onyxia switches stance. She turns around, runs away and then takes off far into the air. At this point, it is hard for melee classes to reach her. A huge amount of hatchlings are hatched from eggs automatically and a few dragonkin guards come running to the scene in order to protect the boss. This stage can become quite harsh and chaotic. Onyxia spews out small fireballs at random players, and while players are heavily focused on the ground-level trouble, Onyxia occasionally takes a deep breath and lets out an excessively huge wind of burning fire which fatally or heavily wounds anyone not standing at the very sides of the cavern.

When Onyxia becomes wounded and has lost a lot of life points, she lands on the ground and switches into an aggressive stance. Lava starts spewing out of the cracks on the ground, and Onyxia roars, causing all players to lose control and run around in fear for a short bit, symbolized by a skull mark effect above their heads. This keeps happening until Onyxia finally dies. I always felt this phase to be intensive yet really cool. When everyone loses control for a bit, there is no telling what can happen, and players often fail in defeating the boss.

Onyxia_fear1.png

Most bosses in the game take a lot of time to reach, while this here dungeon, you reach the boss near instantly. Once again, I have not played much versus computer-controlled stuff in WoW, but I did Onyxia a few times. Quite a fun dungeon, if you ask me. =D

Edit: But ... D'aaaww, I hate work!

Day 10

Avalon Code-Final Boss-Kullervo

It it a badly made boss, but not an unfair boss.

Just stand in a corner with a shield a gun, block the only attack that can reach there and shoot him till its over.

If you don't want to be cheap just be close, block his attacks with a shield, move in attack, evade energy attacks when they come and repeat the process.

Disappointing final boss to a good game.

Runner ups.

Any Mech that can be considered a boss in Super Robot Taisen OG games

They Have ??????/??????HP which means it is over 100,000HP,then later show up the ones that can regenerate their health

They could also destroy many of your units in one hit

Very difficult enemies.

I could pick Silver of 06 or every boss on Shadow The Hedgehog, but I think I'm gonna choose this instead...

Day 10: Least Fav Boss:

Banjo-Kazooie: Nutz and Boltz, Final Gruntilda Fight

gruntygalleon.jpg

Traditionally a fight with Gruntilda Winkybunion is always epic. Even in the GBA game, it was a satisfying battle. But with Nutz and Boltz...it's just total...pooey...

It wasn't hard and for me, it wasn't fun either. It quickly got annoying after beating one of her machines, she'll say something, then Ready...Go! ...beat...Ready...Go! ...beat...Ready...Go!

And I can't help but compare it to the previous battles that, I hinted at before, as being totally epic.

In Banjo-Kazooie, if you didn't double your health units, you'd be in for a hard time against Grunty. Even after memorising her moves, it's still hard because of her constant moving on the flying section and those powerful homing attacks near the end. As the player, you get the intention that it's impossible to defeat her. Even during the Mega Jinjo pounding.

Then the awesome HAG1 of Banjo-Tooie. So many different attacks she has and you gotta be constantly moving. As things go on, you have to change how to attack, and things get intence at the end when your being gassed to death while she's throwing super fast spells at you and minions.

This battle had none of that. It did have the epic music, but not the epic feel. It didn't feel like she was trying to kill me. It didn't feel like she was trying at all. Even the setting of the battle didn't seem right. Spiral Mountain? It's too green and pretty looking of a place for a duel with long time enemies. It's a shame for such a magnificent villain to end on such a low point.

Edited by Dan-imeJ86
  • Thumbs Up 2

Day 10 - Worst/Least Favorite Boss Battle

gotobed.png

Yeti - SkiFree - Microsoft Windows - 1991

"You can't win

You can't break even

And you can't get out of the game

People keep sayin'

Things are gonna change

But they look just like

You're stayin' the same

You get in

way over your head

And you only got yourself to blame

You can't win Child

(You can't win Child)

You can't break even

And you can't get out of the game"

--Some guy in a scarecrow outfit

What more is there to say? You can't fucking win with this guy. If you're skilled enough, you can out-ski him, but guess what? He keeps coming back. It's an endless, vicious cycle that no man should go through.

Runner-Ups: Metallic Madness Boss (Sonic CD) and Blight (Ōkami)

• Thumbs Up 8

Day 10 - Worst / Least Favorite Boss Battle.

The Creator (Sonic and the Secret Rings)

Well...I'll just give you a video because I can't find a good enough image.

Well, anyways, this is my least favorite boss battle of all time, I utterly hate it. It's full of confusion and a bunch-of shaking the Wii remote repeatively to charge up energy so you can freeze time or ram into The Creator's belly button and punch him repeatively after punching the giant orb of power he blasted at you, ugh. This is the reason it took me so long to beat Secret Rings. I just couldn't stand this boss, it was hard, and it involved alot of Wii remote action. That's why it is my least favorite boss battle.

Edited by WhiteandNerdy-Hedgehog

Day 10 - Least Favorite Boss

My least favorite boss is Chaos 4.

Chaos_4.png

I had fun battling all of Chaos' forms, but this one was a no-go. It took place in water, and you had to stand on lillypads, which were constantly taken down, so you had to move to the next. Then, it just goes ahead and repeats that process. There was a lot of jumping around. Jumping from pad to pad, or just jumping out of the water. It was really easy to just jump around and wait for Chaos to surface. And you had to do it multiple times.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day Numbero X - Ninja's Dissapointingly Bad, "Make Kami actually look competent", Least Favourite Bosses Ever!

before this Post goes on, Spoiler for Sonic Generations, for those that still haven't played it

830px-Sonic-Generations-Time-Eater-art.jpg

Edited by Mr. NinjaShark
  • Thumbs Up 3

vegasagatf.png

Anyone who has played Street Fighter 2 should know why these guys are massive annoyances. Vega is a massive pain for several reasons. First off, he is by far one of the fastest characters in this game, only really being rivalled by M. Bison in this regard, meaning it can be really hard to land a hit on him. Not only that, but he has several moves which make him invincible, like his backflip and when he climbs on the cage, and the moves where he jumps to the wall that put him out of the way of most attacks makes landing hits on him even harder. The fact that his claw gives some of his attacks ridiculous range and the fact that moves like the grab he does after he jumps off the wall being really difficult to avoid make it so that he can dish out a lot of damage to you pretty quickly as well.

As for Sagat, you better like the word tiger a lot, or else you won't like this boss fight. At all. This guy uses his projectiles a lot, and they are really hard to avoid since he can shoot them high or low, and simply trying to jump over them and crouch under them until you can get in on him doesn't work because his AI will usually use a faster projectile or a slower one to throw you off of your timing and make you take damage. Even if you get close to him he's a threat, since both his Tiger Knee and Tiger Uppercut attacks hit like trucks made of lead and full of bricks, and they even come out pretty fast as well. It's pretty sad when the final boss isn't too hard in comparison to the 2 fights before it.

burnerman.png

Burner Man from Mega Man and Bass is another one of my least favourite bosses. His stage is nightmarish as it is, and then you get to Burner Man himself, and realise that he makes his stage look like a joke. It's bad enough that his boss room has spikes on either side of the room, but he also sets up bear traps from time to time in the middle of the fight, which makes getting around the arena really hard at times, making Burner Man's attacks extremely hard to dodge in some situations. The worst part is, the weapon he's weak to doesn't even work all that well against him. It slow moving, it doesn't even work on him all the time, you have to stop and push it to get it to even move, which leaves you wide open, and it even uses up a lot of energy for each use, which means even using that against him is unreliable at best.

Honourable mentions:

Time Eater: A disappointing, boring boss that should've been far better considering what game it was in. I won't go into much detail considering I know that more of you will.

King Plane (Mega Man and Bass): Precision platforming on moving platforms mixed with a boss that can shoot flash grenades and is weak to a weapon that requires directional input isn't fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is another tough choice for me. For Day 10, the Worst Boss Fight I'm going to choose...

Jasper_Batt_Jr_.jpg

...Jasper Batt Jr. of No More Heroes 2.

Since this bastard is the final boss I'll be polite and put the whole thing in spoilers. :P

Alright so Jasper is a pain in the ass. Why? Well let's see...

His first form is him in a stupid little car that flies around and Travis has to hit when he flys at him, leading to a blade clash. This is actucally pretty easy since its easy to get the timing right and you can use his toys aganist him. But now for the worst part...

18f5e833.jpg

He transforms into the equivalent of the Goddammed Batman. This is a pain in the ass for sure. At first it seems easy since he doesn't do too much other than shoot bats and trying to grab Travis but once his a quarter of his health he starts the bullshit. He'll start teleport punching the hell of Travis and this can be hard to dodge because its really fast. Not only that but if Travis is in a bad place, namely next to a window let's just say OHKO sums it up. And if you thought that was terrible later he uses a new version of the teleport punch which he punches mini tornadoes at Travis and that's harder to dodge than the original teleport punches. God this boss is so cheap. But if you manage to beat that then you get...

Jaspers_3rd_form.jpg

...The motherfucking Hamburgler. This part of the fight is also easy since his moves are predicible and he's a pretty large target. Its a nice breather boss after the hell Travis went through the last form. Its satifying to finish this asshole but its also kind of disappointing for a final boss since its really just a little bastard with no fighting skills what so ever.

But I do find the fact someone that who can do this...

..Amazing. I can't even beat him on bitter and that's saying something. But enough of painfully annoying bosses shall we?

• Thumbs Up 2