Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

Tell me about it; I read spoilers first, but given everything in the intro, it just kinda smacks you in the face.

True. Haha.

In other AoT related stuff, that Deviant-type crawling on the ground is pure nightmare fuel.

Anything about the Titans is fucking hilarious to me. From their face, to how they walk.

• Thumbs Up 2

Anything about the Titans is fucking hilarious to me. From their face, to how they walk.

Case in point:

Titan-chan+Kawaii+uguu~+_f79a38c9863edcf

This one is quite scary though.

Latest chapter of Rosario + Vampire.....there are no words, its just...wow. Starkest. Genre Shift. ever. Seriously, if you looked at the current chapters and then looked at part 1, you'd swear they were done by two completely different artists. Its that big a shift.

• Thumbs Up 2

Started watching Gatchaman Crowds on a whim, and it's really bloody entertaining! Hajime is such a refreshing protagonist, She may seem generically "ott" on the outside but the way she looks at life around her is just really nice to see.

Started watching Gatchaman Crowds on a whim, and it's really bloody entertaining! Hajime is such a refreshing protagonist, She may seem generically "ott" on the outside but the way she looks at life around her is just really nice to see.

Have you seen the original Gatchaman?

Have you seen the original Gatchaman?

Nope, but TvC made me interested in it so maybe I'll check it out sometime soon.

Nope, but TvC made me interested in it so maybe I'll check it out sometime soon.

Sentai Filmworks will be rereleasing the entire series on Blu-Ray and DVD later this year, they also nabbed up the original Casshan.

I watched the first episode of Kiniro Mosaic yesterday, and let me tell you

FINAL_capture-20130719-003934.jpg

It's the cutest fucking thing I've watched in years. It will KILL your nutbladder on the first episode alone.

Edited by PSI Tornado

I've been hearing about an anime called Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan). Right now I'm on the 3rd episode, and I have to say I am enjoying this series so far. The art, the theme, the characters. I just love it. 

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a Colossal Titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller Titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single Titan and take revenge for all of mankind

Titans are the most scariest things I've seen before

0.jpg

Just, shit, the majority of them have no intelligence whatsoever but does it look like they give a fuck. Nope.

The Titans, however, vary in sizes. The tallest one on the chart is a Colossal Titan. Which looks like this: http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1370/24/1370248741552.jpg More info about Titans here: http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Titans

Maru1369501858577.png

Anywho, has anyone watched or read the manga yet?

• Thumbs Up 1

A bit too slow there Gammy.

Everyone has been talking about it. Well everyone 'cept Crow.

inb4spoilersgalore

Anyone seen Hell Girl? It's a Death Note clone to some, but still quite interesting.

I quite liked it.

Watched the whole of Puella Magi Madoka Magica in three nights last week.

Okay, wow. Just...wow.

• Thumbs Up 2

A bit too slow there Gammy.

Everyone has been talking about it. Well everyone 'cept Crow.

inb4spoilersgalore

I just got into it ;w;

Watched the whole of Puella Magi Madoka Magica in three nights last week.

Okay, wow. Just...wow.

For the first time?

It's really something right? :c

For the first time?   It's really something right? :c
You can say that again, I almost lost my head after three episodes. But seriously, amazing show. I would gush more but it's late and I'm on my phone. Maybe tomorrow :P
  • Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mmnoo8xe7F1r048zgo1_500.gif

This titan right here killed me. I agree with you. EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT TITANS ARE PERFECT.

• Thumbs Up 1

Downloading Aku no hana.

Didn't like the artstyle when I first saw pictures of it, but it's really popular on image boards so I just wanna see what all the fuss is about.

Just recently watched the 5th episode of WataMote, loved it, and then this out of nowhere ending happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAlh8LMFB3g

I was laughing my @$$ off minutes later.

Edited by AdventChild

PV of the Blazblue Anime:

http://blazblue-am.jp/

My god, the animation doesn't suck and there wasn't a single boob jiggle. This might actually be good.

Edited by Azure Yakuzu

A little too early to call it, I think. A lot of tie in shows like this have great trailers then the actual thing looks like complete ass because they blew all the budget on promotion.

I still hope it's good though. Some of the character's fighting styles would look fantastic animated.

• Thumbs Up 1