Awoo.

Official Anime/Manga Thread

Random Rhyme

It is o: Noticed a few that are above the 100 / 200 mark. Gonna see which ones are worth it, size plus price. I dont want something thats like... 4 inches and its 100 bucks XD

I should at least get the original Dead Master Figma. BRS is just floating on the shelf all by herself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Molester Man....the amount of feels in that manga I can't describe. I don't think I've liked a manga like this in a loong time. It's such a down to earth yet idealistic portrayal of romance that it just clicks. The characters are likable, and it knows how to punch you in the gut. Tis a shame it's so short and people find it unpopular, but it works for it's simplicity.

• Thumbs Up 3

I think I may actually have to read Molester Man again.

It's proving to be like Tales of the Abyss in that I'm obsessing to the point that I'm probably going to have to read it so much that I get tired of it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Best to avoid exclusives then, things like Insane Black Rock Shooter figma/Nendoroid will be pricey, the newer Figma from the Animation are still being released, that'd be a cool place to start, and Insane Black Rock Shooter PVC statue is released in June!

I think I may actually have to read Molester Man again.

It's proving to be like Tales of the Abyss in that I'm obsessing to the point that I'm probably going to have to read it so much that I get tired of it.

Im way ahead of all of you since I downloaded the entire thing, so now I can read it without that pesky internet connection getting in the way!

Edited by Soniman
  • Thumbs Up 2

Best to avoid exclusives then, things like Insane Black Rock Shooter figma/Nendoroid will be pricey, the newer Figma from the Animation are still being released, that'd be a cool place to start, and Insane Black Rock Shooter PVC statue is released in June!

Theres gonna be a new insane figure coming out? O.O

15,000.00 JPY =161.501 USD

15,000.00 JPY = 102.947 GBP

Roughly that, but I normally add 10 onto each result.

Edited by Black☆Rock Shooter

So...about 161 dollars here. That isn't bad at all @___@ only 30 dollars more then the dead master figure you showed me on ebay.

Ya'll bitches takin over, But you won't get me. I will continue to be a generic white haired animu protagonist.