Awoo.

This Week On PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: Free Avatars, Oh Kratos... you continue to goof.

Badnik Mechanic

It's random. I hate it.

Every time I boot up the game and get someone like Dante or Fat Princess I just turn the game off and turn it back on.

Meh, the interface is absolutely hideous whichever character you get. Seriously, this is probably the worst interface for a game I have EVER seen barring shovelware games.

Oh no kidding. There is a lot of attention to detail in the characters and stages that's really nice. The opening cinematic is really well done too. Everything else? It has awfully poor production values.

It's just bland.

Speaking of little details in the characters and stages I found a few cool Easter eggs, like precursor eggs floating in the background of sand over. Even small thinks like swimming animations are Easter eggs, Ratchet equips his hydro pack and 02 mask, Sly floats in a barrel, and the Coles short out just like in infamous. I haven't seen all of them yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more stuff like that.

I'll be on playing this game in a few minutes. If anyone is interested in hitting me up for a few games of whatever, my PSN is ShadowJetX.

http://www.egmnow.co...aracters-stage/

Screenshots of the first DLC pack (remember, free for the first 2 weeks), wich include Kat, Emmett Graves and a Heavenly Sword/WipEout stage.

Simply put: awesome.

The only question is if this DLC will have trophies as well (like for example "Do a level 3 with Nariko in the HS stage").

EDIT: Apparently, Sony will have an event where they "will explain more". As Omar loves to say, "stay tuned".

Edited by Teoskaven
  • Thumbs Up 1

http://www.egmnow.co...aracters-stage/

Screenshots of the first DLC pack (remember, free for the first 2 weeks), wich include Kat, Emmett Graves and a Heavenly Sword/WipEout stage.

Simply put: awesome.

The only question is if this DLC will have trophies as well (like for example "Do a level 3 with Nariko in the HS stage").

EDIT: Apparently, Sony will have an event where they "will explain more". As Omar loves to say, "stay tuned".

The stage looks amazing and so do Kat and Emmett's models. Kat's meter icon looks like shit by now though.

Here are some new pics:

QHs4B.jpg

Ywy1Z.jpg

kg10k.jpg

By the way, Omar confirmed that more DLC is coming.

Give me my Crash, Cloud, Abe, Disgaea rep and Persona rep.

• Thumbs Up 5

Is there anyone that wants to play some matches? I just need 1 more trophy to get Platinum and I need someone to help me get it. My psn id is tmsp95 and I will be online for some time now.

Is there anyone that wants to play some matches? I just need 1 more trophy to get Platinum and I need someone to help me get it. My psn id is tmsp95 and I will be online for some time now.

Sorry man, I didn't notice this post at all yesterday for some reason.

If you haven't gotten it already I can help you. Hell, even if you have we can just play.

I'm very happy with the DLC service they're supplying. I may not be the biggest fan of the game, but I can at least credit and applaud them for the additional content they're offering. Shows they do care definitely.

• Thumbs Up 2

God I love Dunkey.

GAF's resident sales guru creamsugar said the game sold under 90k copies last month, online copies notwithstanding.

So, I installed the new patch and guess what? My game doesn't fucking work! It crashes every time I try to load some menu, can't connect to the online servers and never loads if I choose to play offline.

If I reinstall the game and load it without the patch it works just like before. Seriously, did they even tested this shit?

Also, my pre order costumes just vanished, patch installed or not.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, the new patch has been causing a lot of problems in EU. Some people can't even get to the main menu before it crashes.

There's reports about it all over the place. You can also check the official message boards about it.

Just picked up the game myself and redeemed the vita cross-buy. My friend brought it over and I will admit I had my doubts but this game is fun in its own way, to the point where I have to stop comparing it to Smash.

My friend and I run team Ape May Cry and never looked back. Drake is fun to play as too.

So, I installed the new patch and guess what? My game doesn't fucking work! It crashes every time I try to load some menu, can't connect to the online servers and never loads if I choose to play offline.

If I reinstall the game and load it without the patch it works just like before. Seriously, did they even tested this shit?

Also, my pre order costumes just vanished, patch installed or not.

Indeed, I thought I was the only one with this issue, but it only occurred when the new patch installed. Literally nothing works. No aracde mode, versus, online. What on earth were they thinking?

Whats going on Superbot?

Clearly it was a mistake. While it shouldn't have happened in the first damn place, there's at least 100 boat loads of possibilities of what could have went wrong. I'll give Superbot the benefit of the doubt this once since this is their very first game and whatnot.

What happened: program error due to most likely making it in the fastest time possible.

What people think (not referred to you guys): Superbot is evil and wants to destroy the product that took months and months of work and hate from other people before getting recognized. Oh, and steal 40 cakes btw.

The internet always suprise me for its creativity.

Edited by Teoskaven
  • Thumbs Up 1

Some tiny bits of Kat and Emmett gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtCVuzh86sQ

Kat looks great with those combos and her Level 3 is amazing.

Emmett also looks cool, but his supers look mediocre, the Level 1 is basically Radec's Level 2 and his own 2 looks like you need to be pretty precise. His normal moves will cause lots of chaos, that's for sure!

Edit: Well, looks like the video is private now.

Edited by Tmsp