Awoo.

Sonaze Ship-Tease

watako

Imagine if Sonic Generations had SonAze hints, SonAmy hints, Shadouge Hints, Knuxouge hints, ShadAmy Hints, AND SilvAze hints!

That would cause a lot of Love Triangles o_O

If I were Sonic Team I'd hint at everything, just to mess with all of you. :V

Edited by Mimiraptor
  • Thumbs Up 4

Imagine if Sonic Generations had SonAze hints, SonAmy hints, Shadouge Hints, Knuxouge hints, ShadAmy Hints, AND SilvAze hints!

Then we'd have even an even bigger population of terrible Windows Movie Maker Character/Character AMVs set to Linkin Park and Finger Eleven.

just_saiyan_RE_The_Off_topic_topic_post_2_Return_of_Confusion-s360x328-164470.jpg

Edited by The Place-Rocker

Yeah, and to sonic's credit, hes more or less gotten to Knuckles & Blaze, its Shadow who refuses to get that large stick out of his ass.

That's 'cause he's upset that said stick isn't Sonic's. ;)

And I'd rather have Generations hint that everyone is gay, simply because that's the best solution to all shipping problems (well, heterosexual ones at least).

That's 'cause he's upset that said stick isn't Sonic's. wink.png

Oh you <3

And I'd rather have Generations hint that everyone is gay, simply because that's the best solution to all shipping problems (well, heterosexual ones at least).

Even better, make everyone bisexual, now anyone can be shipped together.

Well, Like many said, I don't think that Sonic could ever be in a real romantic relationship in the games (lest it turn out like the Archie Sonic comics, and I think SEGA knows better than that) but if they had no choice and had to put Sonic into some kind of relationship with a character I'd definitely like it best with Blaze. I mean, when you look at the other female characters that would be eligible, I think that Blaze is just the most suitable one, y'know? She can take care of herself and isn't a crazy fangirl, plus she's pretty quick on her feet and can arguably almost keep up with Sonic, so that's always a bonus. Ontop of that, it could be used for comedy as well, such as in this, although with a bit more lulz. xD

Lastly, in my opinion, Blaze is one of the best character-developed female characters in the whole series. (At least from the Rush series...), We've learned about her likes, dislikes, personality quirks, some fears of hers, her 'duty' as the princess, and hell, she can transform darnit, that's awesome. However, like most, I'm glad that romance isn't really a big thing in Sonic's universe, and these two will just remain friends. =3

What I'd like to see though is more interaction between Sonic and Knuckles, Similarly to in that picture I linked earlier. xD We never get a taste of what their (obviously platonic) relationship is. How did they go from rivals, to broniks right before Sonic Heroes? But yeah, I can see little VE Animation skits between Sonic and Knuckles turning out amazingly. xD

Well, Like many said, I don't think that Sonic could ever be in a real romantic relationship in the games (lest it turn out like the Archie Sonic comics, and I think SEGA knows better than that) but if they had no choice and had to put Sonic into some kind of relationship with a character I'd definitely like it best with Blaze. I mean, when you look at the other female characters that would be eligible, I think that Blaze is just the most suitable one, y'know? She can take care of herself and isn't a crazy fangirl, plus she's pretty quick on her feet and can arguably almost keep up with Sonic, so that's always a bonus. Ontop of that, it could be used for comedy as well, such as in this, although with a bit more lulz. xD

Lastly, in my opinion, Blaze is one of the best character-developed female characters in the whole series. (At least from the Rush series...), We've learned about her likes, dislikes, personality quirks, some fears of hers, her 'duty' as the princess, and hell, she can transform darnit, that's awesome. However, like most, I'm glad that romance isn't really a big thing in Sonic's universe, and these two will just remain friends. =3

What I'd like to see though is more interaction between Sonic and Knuckles, Similarly to in that picture I linked earlier. xD We never get a taste of what their (obviously platonic) relationship is. How did they go from rivals, to broniks right before Sonic Heroes? But yeah, I can see little VE Animation skits between Sonic and Knuckles turning out amazingly. xD

I agree. BTW that drawing was made by a friend of mines. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, the Blaze section of that drawing is so cute. :D

"You mean I'm not supposed to eat it this way?"

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, the Blaze section of that drawing is so cute. biggrin.png

"You mean I'm not supposed to eat it this way?"

X3

Edited by watako

I forgot that Sega did confirm Sonaze:

raep.png

In this picture Sonic is evidently trying to take Blaze's pants off. Just look at that raep face tongue.png

SURPRISE BUTTSEX.

Ahh context, without it hilarity ensues.

• Thumbs Up 3

No, no, you're not doing it right. It's "secret butt fun." XD

But back on topic, it's kind of hard to tell if Blaze is making that face because she's surprised Sonic is grabbing her, or if she's freaking out because she's so high in the sky. Admittedly, it could be both at the same time. XD

Can we please keep on topic and not resort to plugging of art sites? Thanks.

To be fair, I was on topic when I posted the link as a visual aid of what I meant when I said Sonic and Blaze's relationship (be it romantic or otherwise) could be used in a comedic fashion. But I guess to summarize, "Sonic and Blaze probably shouldn't be in a relationship in the game canon, but I wouldn't mind even if they were if it was done right."

Edited by Aptiva

Kinda thought about it a bit, mainly in relationship the cheeseburger picture that posted, admittedly, and I think that part of what makes Sonic x Blaze appealing is the sense of contrast. You've got this very outgoing person running around with this person who has almost no social skills, and if portrayed properly, this can lead to moments that are funny in a cute and heartwarming way.

I could be wrong, but perhaps part of the motivation behind shipping Sonic with various characters is the desire to see him be the hero in a certain way. Rather than saving the world as usual, he's filling a void in these people's lives, whether it's inspiring Tails and Amy to be more confident in themselves, or getting introverted types like Blaze, Knux, and Shadow to open up more. Granted, he can do all that in a platonic way, but it seems understandable that including romance would makes these kinds of relationships seem more meaningful and close, from a certain point of view.

• Thumbs Up 3

For me seeing Blaze's shy side played more is always good for a laugh, especially because of the normal atmosphere she gives off as a levelheaded individual.

• Thumbs Up 2

For me seeing Blaze's shy side played more is always good for a laugh, especially because of the normal atmosphere she gives off as a levelheaded individual.

Sonaze can be a comedic couple. It would be great!

To be fair, I was on topic when I posted the link as a visual aid of what I meant when I said Sonic and Blaze's relationship (be it romantic or otherwise) could be used in a comedic fashion. But I guess to summarize, "Sonic and Blaze probably shouldn't be in a relationship in the game canon, but I wouldn't mind even if they were if it was done right."

Oh I wasn't referring to your post at all. watako made a post plugging their and their friend's DeviantArt accounts, and I was warning against that because it wasn't really relevant to the discussion.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh I wasn't referring to your post at all. watako made a post plugging their and their friend's DeviantArt accounts, and I was warning against that because it wasn't really relevant to the discussion.