Awoo.

Speed Runs

Sami

Getting close to this time isn't that hard. My best time is roughly two seconds away from this. His other stuff is far more impressive.

Here's my attempt at a Classic Rooftop Run speedrun.

Still room for improvement.

Super sonic+electro shield=AMAZING!

Wait how did you use super sonic and the elctro shield? That doesn't make sense.

Edited by Super Eternal

Wait how did you use super sonic and the elctro shield? That doesn't make sense.

If i remember correctly you could do that in the classics.

If i remember correctly you could do that in the classics.

Yes, but you shouldn't be able to have both of them in Generations because the skill slots don't allow it.

Cheat Engine is a wonderfull thing...

...not that i need super sonic or anything :P. I just believe that being able to go super shouldn't require Skill points at all.

Edited by XylemTube

CrisisCitySpeedRun_sayi50.png

Did someone say... Crisis City? 1:50:52 and I can still shave a second and a half.

Playing on a PC with the lowest setting(I'm barely making the Minimum Configuration.) and with a keyboard...

Using no Skills of course.

Edit: Hmm, I've found a 1:45:58 run on the net. I'm pretty sure I can beat that... Well, off to running then!

Cheat Engine is a wonderfull thing...

...not that i need super sonic or anything tongue.png. I just believe that being able to go super shouldn't require Skill points at all.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's my attempt at a Classic Rooftop Run speedrun.

Still room for improvement.

This, folks, is how Classic Super Sonic SHOULD have been by default in this game (maybe a little speed and jump height buff would've helped too). But as a result, he should have only been unlockable once every red ring was collected.

is classic crisis city the level your taking about, i was the one that said i had 1:51:66 in that level, you've done better?

I found an awesome glitch that saves some time in Modern Chemical Plant, I'll try and post a video if I can replicate it. Basically you take the shortcut right at the beginning, and before jumping into the second hoop do a boost drift, which sometimes launches Sonic into oblivion or makes him land at the end of the bomb quickstep area.

Breaking the game already? Jeez...

I really hope Generations doesn't just end up like Unleashed did T-T

*Cuddles up to Paraxde0's Modern Planet Wisp Run*

I'll love you forever legit speed run :<

To be honest, that video wasn't even fun to watch. Breaking that stage that bad really pissed me off. -___- Can any of those "pro" players do a speedrun without breaking a stage?

No skills, nothing too quirky outside of a rendering glitch. Also, no need to sell Paraxade short- have you seen his Planet Wisp run? That's the definition of legit.

In other news I improved my Crisis City Act 2 time to 1:42:79. I wanted to go lower, but this stage is maddening so this will have to do.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be honest, that video wasn't even fun to watch. Breaking that stage that bad really pissed me off. -___- Can any of those "pro" players do a speedrun without breaking a stage?

Yeah...breaking the stage was pretty fun with Unleashed but now, it's not cool anymore.

Anyone playing the 30 second trials? I've only done two so far:

Speed Highway Act 2: 2407.2 (about as good as it gets)

Chemical Plant Act 2: 2482.3 (pretty much unbeatable- signpost is right at the start of the slide)

Also, check out this incredible Sky Sanctuary 1 run. This guy is something else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IByGUmm01Wg

Edited by corneliab

Hi guys, I wanted to share my speed run of Seaside Hill Act 2 with you.

Completed in 1:31.31 (without skills)

Hope you like it.

Aram.

GODDAMN, I might as well just quit this speedrun tourney! These times are getting too out of hand for me.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Hi guys, I wanted to share my speed run of Seaside Hill Act 2 with you.

Completed in 1:31.31 (without skills)

Hope you like it.

Aram.

That was absolutely brilliant! Roller coaster from start to finish. biggrin.png

Edited by Neon

I was #5 on the Xbox Classic Planet Wisp leaderboard, but now I think I'm 7th. Once I get my disc fixed tho@ weekend, I'll get my spot back...