Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

On that note, I played Sonic Colours Wii again yesterday, I suddenly realised I was subconsiously shouting BOOOOSH when I did the obvious. DARN YOU, JACK! YOU'RE IN MY BRAIN!

• Thumbs Up 4

On that note, I played Sonic Colours Wii again yesterday, I suddenly realised I was subconsiously shouting BOOOOSH when I did the obvious. DARN YOU, JACK! YOU'RE IN MY BRAIN!

Sega doesn't monitor those?

Ok Twilight I'm assuming you can unpack 7z files because that's what you sent me for the 360 demo.

Yessiree, not a problem. Haha, finally finished extracting my batman game and find out they changed the file type pack on it. So I gotta wait till I can get the models from that game. And I wanted Bruce Wayne. >sad.png

Is there anything actually different between this build and the older build like physics and junk. I haven't really paid much attention. I know classic still feel like a boost ball. Although thats not the topic mainly for this. I just haven't actually played the game much to really notice much to remember. As I usually don't want to spoil myself. (odd huh?)

Edited by Twilightzoney

Yessiree, not a problem. Haha, finally finished extracting my batman game and find out they changed the file type pack on it. So I gotta wait till I can get the models from that game. And I wanted Bruce Wayne. >sad.png

Is there anything actually different between this build and the older build like physics and junk. I haven't really paid much attention. I know classic still feel like a boost ball.

Classic Sonic's jump and bounce physics are a lot better. I just played demo 1 to see if it worked and the difference is really noticeable. Modern Sonic feels better to me, but that might just be I have Sonic Unleashed for 360 so I'm more used to playing as M Sonic on the 360.

Oh also the bad news is that the upload is going to take an hour.

Classic Sonic's jump and bounce physics are a lot better. I just played demo 1 to see if it worked and the difference is really noticeable. Modern Sonic feels better to me, but that might just be I have Sonic Unleashed for 360 so I'm more used to playing as M Sonic on the 360.

Oh also the bad news is that the upload is going to take an hour.

Ouch. Bye for an hour then ph34r.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Has anyone found the texture assets to the Classic and Modern Sonic running when you die in the demo? I'm just curious as to whether thats a model running in the background with it just being whited out. Or if they just made sprites to do it. Since it is quite smooth looking.

It was in the texture file posted previously. http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/9406/uiloadingsimg.png

I even animated them:

http://i.imgur.com/WCTFi.gif

http://i.imgur.com/qNswX.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Is that Metal? Or... someone else?

OMG IT'S THE THING FROM THE LAST EPISODE OF SatAM! It finally gets revealed in this ga- *shot*

HALF TERM IS HERE!!!! Now it's time to rape that demo.

This is the second time SEGA's left stuff in the demo files...

I'm fairly sure it's consensual at this point.

Cheers to those still looking through the demo-stuffs~

Shame it's only just not long enough for a proper loop sad.png I wanted to make my 15 minute extended version

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m