Awoo.

Time to discuss the plot! Already!

Diquro

If Iizuka's involved, it's probably an alien.

I'm going to throw Wizeman into the ring.

316171-wizeman2_large.jpg

Wizeman teams up with the Eggman to conquer time, space and dreams. Final stage features M.Sonic, C.Sonic and NiGHTS teaming up to take down the bad guys. Burning Rangers guest star.

Y'know, I just got a really weird idea. This probably isn't true, but... what if the villain's Nazo?

Remember that hedgehog that appeared in one of the first Sonic X teasers, but was never heard from again? He created a massive buzz upon his reveal. Hell, he even had a pretty slick

made about him.

Now, he's pale white, and was never given a shot to be anything more than a cool idea. Everything in the game is turning white, like history is being fazed out, and it's happening to Sonic's history. What if the foe is someone who never had any success in Sonic's universe, and as vengeance, wants to wipe out everything else? Sorta like the relationship between Mickey and Oswald in Epic Mickey, or something, but a bit more.... i dunno, menacing?

Not to mention SEGA seems pretty tight-lipped about his identity. I dunno, I'm just having fun with this, it probably ain't true :P

Edited by EXshad

Fang the Sniper added a Flux Capacitor to his Marvelous Queen and decided to have fun time shenanigans.

No I'm not serious.

and was never given a shot to be anything more than a cool idea.
He isn't even that.

He's basically the Ashura of the last decade.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

The main villain is obviously Mario he's trying to erase Sonic's past so he can rule through the 90's and thereby rule the gaming universe.

He isn't even that.

He's basically the Ashura of the last decade.

Exactly, he's obscure as fuck. For some reason, I see the villain as being someone obscure, but with a fan following and a purpose for fucking up Sonic's universe, like for not getting a chance in the spotlight or something.

Or they could actually let Eggman be the main villain again, since it was so awesome in Sonic Colors. But whatever, as long as the villain is cleverly implemented and isn't Black Dark Chaos Iblis Lizard Overlord or something, I'm good.

Exactly, he's obscure as fuck.
No, I mean he's nothing. Ashura was a pallete glitch, Nazo was a scrapped concept, they aren't anything more than a bunch of fan-imagined bullshit.
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

alexkidd.jpg

C'mon, you know I'm right. There's an insanely jealous demon inside that innocent body that wants to kill that wretched blue hedgehog.

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • Thumbs Up 8

...and this is probably how the game will end.

>.> <.<

*hides*

In all seriousness, I'm kinda curious as to how the levels will playout with the plot. Will it go the Colors route with the first few acts tying into the plot while jumping you into the action? or will it go Unleashed with an epic cinematic that ties into the first level? Perhaps a mixture of both.

Edited by the blu blur
  • Thumbs Up 2

The story will actually be a remake of the 2000 movie "The Kid"

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like some people don't like the idea of a plot. :lol: Even though the Classics had a plot.

gghg.jpg

That's because some fans believe that Sonic never had a story and never should. 8/ I think it's silly, personally.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic games always had a plot. Also, how would this game turn out if there's no plot at all? They have to explain Classic Sonic for being there somehow. I don't understand people sometimes. :\

Some people don't realize how deep and dark the story in the first Sonic the Hedgehog was. Besides Dr. Robotnik trapping animals inside of machinery as a fuel source, the whole game was about Nature vs Technology.

You have the contrast between the lush, green hills and the cold, depressing Scrap Brain. The game expresses Yuji Naka's most inner and disturbing thoughts, an experience that will move you from the time the curtains are lifted. 5/5, a masterpiece that should not be missed.

-The Hedgehog Times

vcz3np.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna bump the topic with a left-field prediction: M.Sonic will sacrfice himself to save C.Sonic at one point, with the latter having to use the Chaos Emeralds to save him? Why do I predict this? Because Sonic has had near-death/death experiences in the last two anniversary games. I also think it'd be pretty cool to see such a poignant interaction between the two interpretations of the character.

I can already tell that the last thing we'll see pre-credits is Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic giving thumbs up (or something similliar) to eachother and then pose a freezeframe.

Gonna bump the topic with a left-field prediction: M.Sonic will sacrfice himself to save C.Sonic at one point, with the latter having to use the Chaos Emeralds to save him? Why do I predict this? Because Sonic has had near-death/death experiences in the last two anniversary games. I also think it'd be pretty cool to see such a poignant interaction between the two interpretations of the character.

So will C.Sonic kiss M.Sonic back to life?

• Thumbs Up 2

In the end both Classic Robotnik and Classic Sonic die in an explosion, with both Modern Sonic and Eggman still surviving, however they're still in Classic Sonic's world, therefore Modern Sonic has to get used to this world's physics and travel through familiar zones in order to defeat Modern Eggman.

Oh wait...

• Thumbs Up 2

I know what will happen.

Shadow gets sucked in by a time hole and takes the bullet that was supposed to kill Maria.

A warp takes Sonic to Elise's palace and they fall in love at first sight.

A warp takes Tails into the future and he meets Sonic's child, who is wondering whose child he is.

A warp takes Maria into said future and Sonic's son, after attempting suicide out of angst, mumbles tenderly "Mother..."

It turns out that Rouge was teleported into the times Sonic and Elise were starting to date and was turned into a human by Nega after being manipulated by another Shahra look-alike.

Meanwhile, Maria wonders what's going on and her thoughts produce many wonderful mini-games.

Human Rouge retained no abilities she used to have and has to earn for her living in a certain way. At the same time Sonic is frustrated that his fans are against his relationship with Elise, so he gives vent on Rouge instead. etc. etc.

---

Back to sanity, I'm not really interested in the plot because it obviously won't be serious. I'm just looking forward to another storybook game (or something in a similar tone).

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

I know what will happen.

Shadow gets sucked in by a time hole and takes the bullet that was supposed to kill Maria.

A warp takes Tails into the future and he meets Sonic's child, who is wondering whose child he is.

A warp takes Maria into said future and Sonic's son, after attempting suicide out of angst, mumbles tenderly "Mother..."

It turns out that Rouge was teleported into the times Sonic and Elise were starting to date and was turned into a human by Nega after being manipulated by another Shahra look-alike.

Meanwhile, Maria wonders what's going on and her thoughts produce many wonderful mini-games.

Human Rouge retained no abilities she used to have and has to earn for her living in a certain way. At the same time Sonic is frustrated that his fans are against his relationship with Elise, so he gives vent on Rouge instead. etc. etc.

---

Back to sanity, I'm not really interested in the plot because it obviously won't be serious. I'm just looking forward to another storybook game (or something in a similar tone).

I know what will happen.

---