Awoo.

Minecraft

Noir

;_; Damn that's scary.

Edited by Phantomime

The whispering is horrific. ;_;

I may actually crap my pants when I run into one for the first time... unsure.gif

Edited by Swiss

I still have yet to play the game, due to lack of money and my situation with school and all.

However, I do bring you this recent update: http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/165-18-updates-endermen-or-farlanders/

ender_new.jpgApparently, wearing pumpkins may prevent the Endermen from attacking you.

And also, The Endermen may get a name change depending on how many people vote. However there are only two choices at the moment.

Endermen or Farlanders? Which one do you prefer?

Endermen is more like a creepy throwback.

Farlanders sounds like something horrifying out of a Stephen King book.

Farlanders pretty much all the way.

I personally prefer "Endermen". While "Farlanders" sound cool and are a nice connection to the Far Lands, "Endermen" just sounds creepier. It sounds more imposing to me.

I would like Farlander's more.

Especially if you woke up one day, and there they were, BUILDING ON YOUR LAND, KILLING YOUR PIGS, TAKING YOUR MINES.

Endermen sounds like it's trying way too hard to be creepy. And failing.

Farlanders sounds like something that's not supposed to be there. It's intruding in your world from a distant place and you want it gone but it's going to stay. You can't get rid of them, you can only accept that they've claimed your land as theirs. It's a subtle, successful kind of horrifying.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually prefer Endermen, since Farlanders sounds way too cliche.

And it looks like Flanders.

Great. Now I can't unsee it.

>play minecraft on peaceful

>holy fuck a dog

>try to give the dog a bone

>click wrong mouse button

and now i'm just sitting here while it tries to kill me, even though i regenerate health way too fast for it to ever do more than half a heart

is there any way to calm them down or should i just kill it

...how did you get a bone on Peaceful?

Erm, nope, just murder it. On the bright side, it's better than hitting yourself with one of your own arrows and making friendly wolves attack you. For the rest of the playthrough.

Updated the server wrapper, so it should be quite a bit faster and less buggy. The chunk errors should be fixed. (Has backups just in case.)

There's this one chunk I can't mine on no matter what right now - whenever I try to break a block it immediately comes back, and considering it's right in the middle of where I need to clear out and build it's brought everything I'm doing here to a complete standstill. The chunk in question starts someplace around x397, y24, z-307, if it helps.

But hey, mobs are spawning at least. For a while there I wasn't seeing any bar a mob spawning dungeon near my place. And that was with F3 turned on.

So I have minecraft free for a bit (it's probably better than I don't own a copy), and I found out that this game potentially makes me motion sick, and I also found out about a web serise thing about trying to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3BY8q7RZI.

Maybe the HD sexyness of FortressCraft on Xbox Live Indie games is better for you?

I personally play Total Miner: forge on mines, since it runs like crap on my netbook >.> I mean it almost ran flawless...for 2 minutes. But using an xbox controller feels better for me :D

SO HEY

Thinking of doing a Minecraft LP. A nomad-type one.

Should I?

Yes you should.

http://officialtombraiderblog.tumblr.com/post/8522916726/any-minecraft-fans-out-there-check-out-these

tumblr_lpgy7m3F081qkq7tbo1_500.jpg

Check out these awesome fan-made Tomb Raider skins for your Minecraft avatar. You can download them via Planet Minecraft!

Now this is pure awesome (well for me) shame I don't play Minecraft but I thought I'll share this for you Minecraft fans who likes ya skins :P