Awoo.

SPOnG Preview

Dreadknux

We've found your -- er... your keys! That's it, we've found your keys. No need to be ready for a trap, since we only wish to return your keys!

Seriously. Keep an eye out today. On here and on SPOnG

EDIT: http://bit.ly/by0frD < SPOnG Sonic Colours Preview. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh? Is that a line from the game then?

Hmmm. Your icon is different too....Did it get a haircut?

But but but but

my eyes hurt when they are out of the socket

also school is kind of a way-getter... in...er. It's in my way. It got in my way. Way-getter-iner.

I don't know.

We've found your -- er... your keys! That's it, we've found your keys. No need to be ready for a trap, since we only wish to return your keys!

Omg best line in the game I hope there is even more epic lines like that in the game XD got both Spong & TSS front pages F5 both sites ever second XD looking forward to reading it :)

Edited by Shaddix

http://spong.com/art...eens-and-Videos

Sega has gone and released a tonne of new details for upcoming 'it's actually quite good' mascot game, Sonic Colours. Chief of these is the reveal of a brand new world, called Aquarium Park - an oriental-themed underwater Zone featuring samurai robots.

Not only that, but the screens show off a brand new Wisp power - the Cube power up. With a shake of the Wii Remote, Sonic transforms into a blue block, which acts as a switch to turn blue rings into solid platforms and vice versa. It's a good way of finding some alternative routes through stages.

Check out the gorgeous screenshots by clicking the image to the left there. If you're a fan of Sonic from way back when, you may recognise a few of the enemies swimming around there.

Svend SPOnG has been playing this game like a machine, and he's loving every second of it - stick around for his lengthy preview this afternoon, where he tries to sum up 20 hours worth of gameplay into words. Don't miss it

Edited by Shaddix

Bit of a plan misfire there - intended to use some video footage, but it's not been approved yet! Hang in there, might be able to get some footage of this level published yet. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours of gameplay?! That's basically the whole game, isn't it? :blink:

I'd love to see some info on cutscenes as well as the levels themselves. Even if only to find out how well the new VAs are shaping up.

*eagerly awaits Dread's preview*

That. is. Beutiful! also I knew I heard Robotnik say at least up to "report to security."

Edited by Superstarsmasher

Dread you tease, your avatar just made me figure out the 4th wall breaker:

"Welcome to the next level!", ain't that from the Genesis era, like in the commercials?

He said that to Shadow in his game even.

Spoilered it just in case. :)

Edited by Hero of Legend

Dread you tease, your avatar just made me figure out the 4th wall breaker:

That's a reference, not a 4th wall breaker. :huh:

*Can't wait to see the preview* :D

Damn this whole "college" thing >_<

But that's crazy... all 20 Hours? I REALLY can't wait to hear this :D

And the blue block... eh. Sounds like a weak ability, but it's the first "weak" one I've heard so far. I'm eager to hear what the frenzy one does :P

That's a reference, not a 4th wall breaker. :huh:

*Can't wait to see the preview* :D

Should've been specific; he looks to the camera and says it, but eh. :P

I'd love for Sonic to be smushed up against the TV screen during a fight, and maybe say something to us while he's stuck there.

I hope SEGA doesn't reveal Planet Onix. I'd like to not know at last one level xD Though, if they would reveal it, I'd check it out. I have no self control xP

Edited by MarcelloF

Should've been specific; he looks to the camera and says it, but eh. :P

Close. There is a 4th wall breaker in there, but that's not the quote I'm using in my profile.

Tails uses a translator to understand a Wisp character that follows them around [shall not mention his name yet]

Tails: He's from a race called Wisps.

Sonic: Lisps?

Tails: No, Wisps. With a 'W'.

Sonic: (Looks to screen) Yeah, I'll just stick with 'aliens,' if that's okay with everybody.

Close. There is a 4th wall breaker in there, but that's not the quote I'm using in my profile.

Tails uses a translator to understand a Wisp character that follows them around [shall not mention his name yet]

Sonic: (Looks to screen) Yeah, I'll just stick with 'aliens,' if that's okay with everybody.

We know his name already. AAUK revealed it a while ago

:P

Also, I said Tails would make a translator. And you guys ignored me! xP

love the 4th wall breaker.

Where did you get that quote?

Are there cutscene videos/game scripts available already? If so, source? I'm interested in all the Eggman info I can get.

Where did you get that quote?

Are there cutscene videos/game scripts available already? If so, source? I'm interested in all the Eggman info I can get.

He played the game.

Unfortunately it looks like the SPOnG Colours preview is going to be published tomorrow morning instead of, like, right now. Sorry chaps. :(

But hey, it's a hefty preview full of goodness, so do check it out. ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately it looks like the SPOnG Colours preview is going to be published tomorrow morning instead of, like, right now. Sorry chaps. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just kidding, I understand. Today has been manic enough for Sonic Colours news anyway. Look forward to reading it tomorrow! :)

Vaderme1009.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

We got enough news today anyway. We need stuff to be excited about tomorrow, too. Can't wait :)

Edited by MarcelloF