Awoo.

Phantasy Star Online 2! Open Beta now!

Dr. SEGA Monkey

*post*

Did I ever tell you how much i love when you jump and cover my lazy ass with this sort of things? :P

But yeah, the game fully supports 360 controllers (I believe it does the same with the PS3 one), you can also play with one of those cheap pads too but that requires some tweaking and configuration that I'd rather not deal with if you can afford one of the supported pads (they last longer from my experience anyway).

Anyway, regarding the latest updates...

If you wanna see what the latest update brought, you can check here! Falz drops a large amount of rares and despite how uncommon IT is, it seems like people are getting lucky with IT, of course, me not being one of them *SAD FACE*

If you want to find out what the pyroxene shop does, you can check here! Falz also drops this stones, I got 7 in the 2 times I fought IT. So I might get one of these after all, they aren't the best around, but they are relatively easy to get and are universal! (And I'd like to have an universal launcher)

If you want to see the climax of this first episode of the game check bellow the spoilers (needless to say, there are spoilers)

Master hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gcg4AJrnF0

The Big Boss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thh0mBUJS24

If you want to hear Falz theme's you can check

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C8cy3oyakA, but I should point both themes are missing something... The arms theme is missing the more quiet section that doesn't include the bits of "cry for IDOLA", the Elder theme is lacking the epic transition into the main theme of this game, which is quite awesome IMO.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Bahaha I try. tongue.png It's always nice to see more players hop on this game! Just a remainder: Ship 2 is the designated English ship, and English players frequent blocks 20-25 (at least last I remember). Judging from Gato's earlier post, I guess the blocks have changed a smidge. Sads. :<

Also... mother of God. I... I don't... Falz is always so epic. Oh goodness. I kinda miss the eerie calm before the storm that the first PSO brought before fighting Falz. When you're welcomed in ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0kqNGvjrI. Suddenly those flowers turn to the tortured faces of his victims and you're stuck in the middle of a literal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yz1tTp0SHU.. Jumping right into the epic from the get go I guess can be expected now that we know who the ultimate evil is.

Augh, winter break can't come soon enough. This looks like a very exciting fight!

Edited by Coral

Okay, so I'd run into a snag before with activating PSO2 from the site, but I managed to get it fixed. However...

tumblr_mf2zhbJ2fV1rjhq57o1_400.png

Now, whenever I sign in, this shows up right afterwards. Does anyone know what it says?

Edited by Potada

If I'm not mistaken that is the player ID Screen

Pic taken from Bumped:

Player-ID-screen.jpg

Here you have to put the name your account will have, this is separate from the SEGA account name and the character name (could be the same though, they are in my case).

So just put a name you want for your player ID and you are good to go.

For more info check this guide.

EDIT: Keep in mind you are still using your SEGA account name to log in, this Player ID mostly works so players can interact with you no matter what character you are using. (if you even have more than one)

Edited by gato

No problem tongue.png

Anyway, are you guys in need of some grinders? Well this are going to be your lucky holidays as long as you can make yourself some free time.

However, this month introduced a crazy number of bugs and graphical issues (which should have been mostly fixed by December 19th maintenance). These graphical bugs did not appear in internal testing environments which is why it took them so long to debug. To compensate for all those bugs along with the scheduled maintenance extensions, you will all get grinders! You get a grinder! You get a grinder! You’re all getting grinders!

Compensation Item

50 Grinders

Eligibility for Compensation

You must have logged into the game sometime after December 5th’s maintenance up until December 19th, 2012′s maintenance.

Compensation Distribution Date

December 21st, 2012 @ 16:00 JST (so you should already have them if you logged in during those days)

Remember that the items you receive through campaigns or compensations are shipped to your 受け取り専用倉庫 Storage Collection, not your main personal storage box. This menu only shows up when you go to the storage box terminal in the lobby or My Room.

But that’s not all, to help ease your pain, next week, the number of grinders you’d win in FUN Scratch will be increased to 5. Also sometime next year, near the end of January, he will ease the amount of grinders needed to strengthen your weapon.

Next week around Christmas and New Years time, you’ll see an increased amount of Dark Falz emergency quests to coincide with the Christmas and New Years Special Campaign. (Check that link, grinders for everyone!) The emergency quests will occur on all ships at 6:00 AM Eastern between the 23rd to 25th, and 30th through the 1st. Even if you can’t make it during those times, the quest will still pop up many times a day.

Next week also has the (engrishly titled) Happy Wish New Year! update, that adds a bunch of scratch content and a new lobby (that if I recall correctly, it will change at the very moment the year passes, but chances are I'm not going to be there to confirm it)... but obviously the best part of the update is the new cast parts. :V

Cast-Parts-New-Years.jpg

Dat almost classic armor.

We've also received some info about the (for some reason, probably because it will be related to the Vita release) hyped Chrome Dragon boss fight... 

chrome-dragon.jpg

Look s like Gol Dragon to me...

As a closing note, I added more pics to the gallery, most of them Falz related. This are my picks:

OPhPE.jpg

Bishie Sparkles!

7EpLH.jpg

You alright there buddy?

c12em.jpg

This one sure looks.... Interesting...

NGNJB.jpg

You came to the wrong neighborhood mothafucka!

IveOs.jpg

o/

MMS54.jpg

Uhhh, I can explain this...

EDIT: Is it just me or are the spoiler tags not working? (and I'm also having some troubles with the quote tag)

Edited by gato

• 3 weeks later...

After a few days of vacations,we have some updates!

This one is kind of an unsubstantial one since it mostly consist of 2 random fields that happen with a certain frequency (the Darker Den being way more rare than the third city mission), but the most interesting (and more likely to find) part of the update is the new codes, one against the clones and Falz Hunar who could appear anywhere like Ragne and Zeshi do (but I believe you have to beat him first, I don't have enough proof to confirm if you need to beat him in the city mission of racing him in the story mode is enough).

We also have yet another campaign to amass grinders and it seems to be even easier than the last one so keep an eye on that one.

In other less reported news, there has been many problems with Ship 2 lately, during certain times the ship status is labelled as "busy" (as in full) and render most block changing impossible and makes logging in a not so certain business, sadly, this has been happening during the vacation time of the support team and it still wasn't fixed with the previous maintenance. Which means SEGA is either unaware of what's going on here or there is not a clear solution to it yet. (and no, the blocks aren't full so unless there was a huge influx of premium users I think we can discard that this is normal)

Sadly, I don't have pics to share with you guys today so I guess that's it for now.

Frankly this are kind of dull times for the game, ti would be a nice time to take a break, or catch up on everything you missed in the previous months. (sucks if you want to get certain AC items though)

Yeah Ship 2 has been acting pretty strange around english primetime. It looks a little something like this.

pso20130109_214436_000.jpg

Outta all the ships, it's only 2 that is like that. When I try to log in, it keeps saying to try again later. After multiple attempts, it finally accepts me in. At the time, I had a friend already logged in and they said that not even all of the blocks are full (which I never expected them to be in the first place) which leads me to wonder where all the stress is coming from. A minor nuisance at most.

I've been playing a lot of catch up these past few days regarding the updates. Haven't played very much at all before the floating island update, and heck I didn't even have free field mines unlocked! Got that fixed yesterday by doing all the Koffee mines missions which let me play around in the Floating Island today. It's really a beautiful place, though I don't have very many (read: any) exciting pictures to show for it. ^^; I unlocked Ruins after all that, so that should be fun to experience tomorrow!

I also finally tackled that crazy Skill Tree. Had no idea where that counter was nor what any of the things said. If anyone is curious about this and is just as in the unknown as me, I found some guides/translations that are very useful. Here's a translation of some of the skills that you can choose from in the skill tree, and the guy you're looking for is in the main lobby where you change classes. And of course bumped being bumped, they also link to a fun and very useful skill tree simulator for planning out before using your skill points. Weak Bullet is... amazing. How have I lived my life without it?! D:

So you never used weak bullet before? blink.png

That's like.... The ranger's schtick.. XD

I can1 tell some skill to considerate if you want but there are also entire threads in PSO-World for them (the last l ink is the ranger one), feel free to check them when you have some time.

Might edit this post later if I manage to get abducted, Stockholm Syndrome yay! o/

Yerp. I have now seen the error of my ways! D8 Thanks for the links too haha. Bummer about them nerfing traps somewhat but I've never really been much a fan of them. Jellen Shot looks like it could be cool too but 1% damage reduction is just sad. Most of my points have been put into maxing out weak bullet and the weak hit advances, so hopefully those were wise choices.

Oy, the abduction mission looks amazing. Dunno if my being inactive will help my chances but here's to hoping! ^^;

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just quoting this picture... If that fight is a tenth as epic as it looks... Damn.

It really is as epic as it looks! Especially on the higher difficulties. Highly recommend that emergency quest especially if you have a group of friends along in your team.

So the update is now live. There's been a lot of new things added these past few weeks, so this'll be a very big read. As usual, these reporting were all found from our very favorite PSO2 bumped website.

Bumped has listed the number of bug fixes and tiny changes to the game from the lastest patch. Additionally, we now have the very pinky new lobby theme for February: Valentine's!

And a new festive lobby also usually means we have a new festive rappy! Drum roll please for the adorable... Love Rappy!

Love-Rappy.jpg

There also some new item additions during this lovely event (see what I did there?), some new client orders, a new color varient rappy suit, all of which are listed in detail here. You too can now be the proud owner of Amy's Pico Pico hammer! Important to note that in addition to all these lovey dovey goodies, all classes can now level up to 55 without completing a client order which is fantastic.

If you're into using AC or FUN to get some new costumes and whatnot, this post lists some new potential winnings. My personal favorites from the bunch are the addition of some Bayonetta tracks for the jukebox and this very nice Volcano Packer suit.

Volcano-Packer-Concept.jpg

Makes me think of a cross between a biker and a spaceman. Huh.

All the Valentine's related events will last from now til Feb. 20. That includes the new lobby, the rappies and the item drops. The themed AC gacha items will last until March 6.

Finally, there will be a few campaigns during this period too. Running from now til Feb. 6, you can get some Valentine's decorations for completing certain client orders. Additionally, if you change your password and are at least level 10, you can get some small decoration freebies too. Berry cake makes its grand return from the PSU abyss into the new land of grandieur!

Oh yeah and there's also a symphony concert gonna happen in March. If you're not Japanese or living in Japan, there's no way you can get these nice items unless you have a connection over there to go in your place. I say this because the concert will be handing out brochures with item codes in them, so.... yeah. I must say though. One of the items reminds me so much of Song for Death from PSU, only it's not a launcher anymore.

Guitar-Case.jpg

These music related weapons are really nice. A little sad that it's pretty much impossible for me to get them. ;u; Ah well. Happy hunting everyone! Will prolly post pics of my gametime eventually if anything interesting happens. So far it's still a big game of catchup. >w<

Edited by Coral
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh yeah and there's also a symphony concert gonna happen in March. If you're not Japanese or living in Japan, there's no way you can get these nice items unless you have a connection over there to go in your place. I say this because the concert will be handing out brochures with item codes in them, so.... yeah. I must say though. One of the items reminds me so much of Song for Death from PSU, only it's not a launcher anymore.

Guitar-Case.jpg

These music related weapons are really nice. A little sad that it's pretty much impossible for me to get them. ;u; Ah well. Happy hunting everyone! Will prolly post pics of my gametime eventually if anything interesting happens. So far it's still a big game of catchup. >w<

Let's play.

http://youtu.be/nIlErhpFxuk

• Thumbs Up 1

I still want this to be on consoles...

Wii U maybe? Strike an MMO exclusive for Wii U deal, that plus Border Break.

So, SoA. Where's my localized English version news, eh :V?

You know you can always get the full game in Japanese like everyone else. There's English patches for it too.

As much as I would like this on consoles, due my shit computer, its kind of too late to port everything to a console. The full game is pretty much done at this point and there's a lot patches to download then anyways.

As much as I would love a console version, the western version of Phantasy Star Universe was the biggest example that this is not a very good idea. On a pc, the JP PSU was updated constantly with new items and events much like how PSO2 is now. On the Xbox, western PSU received few updates, reskins of weapons, reskins of reskins, and was generally neglected by SoJ. SoA kept promising the fanbase to talk with SoJ about updating and attempting to keep pace with the pc version but it just never happened and ultimately they just cut the chord on the whole thing altogether.

At least with a computer, they can safely update the thing without having to pay excessive fees to a middleman.

Once again, thanks Coral for covering me. o/ (this update doesn't have that much of interest IMO)

In defense of the console players, the game is being ported to the PSVita as we speak, with promises of being fully compatible with the PC version (that means updates and all that stuff), in fact, Vita and PC players can play the game together (there will be blocks designed for cross-platform play in a future update) so if the game can come with all it's content to a portable I don't see why it couldn't appear in a PS3 or a 360 or a Wii-U (though, the latter 2 have issues of their own when it comes to online services IIRC)

As or the NA version? Well that's up to SoA... I'll cut them some slack though since this game is very very Japanese in some aspects and having to localize all of that will be complicated.

I'd say play the JP version, but not too seriously if you plan to jump ship at some point. (if anything, just to get a feel how the game works, it's menus and all that junk... It's free so other than your time (and you'll need lots of it if you plan to download the game from zero) you don't really lose anything)

Edited by gato

A bit of a minor updates but we are getting some info about the upcoming Advance Quests and new additions to the Pyroxenne shop.

Basically, Advance Quests is a major meseta sink that will give you a chance to get a rare (I believe you will get a rare upon completion but details about this "feature" are lacking so far), you'll need to either have some hefty savings or complete a whole set of Time Attack quests in order to play them.

I'd be okay-ish with it if the "risk factor" wasn't reset'd in a weekly basis. >_> (Which means you should play this pretty much everyday to have a shot at the biggest loot), having said that, I bet most of the rares will become more accessible later so I wouldn't worry too much about this if you don't play so frequently.

Pyroxenne upgrades remain a mystery though, what is certain is:

1) it's basically a chance to trade your junk rares for better ones.

2) In an almost hilarious fashion, some junk rares prizes have been raised to ridiculous amounts after this announcement (seriously, look for a Monkey King Bar... WTF!? >_>)

In other minor bit of news, I'm sure most of you are aware of the live stream Sonic Team will do this Saturday/Sunday right? Well it turns out it's a general SEGA roundup and PSO2 will have it's spot as well.

PSO2 Broadcast Station #5 Outline

* Over 100 minutes of PSO2 News

* PSO2 Vita Special Report

* Our guests will “attempt” to defeat powerful enemies.

* Late breaking news about the Valorous Vanguard update.

* Character Voice Recording Details (as mentioned in a previous post)

* A sneak peek at the development team room.

I'm pretty sure we will get more info about the upcoming updates here and this "attempt" to defeat powerful enemies item probably means some Advance Quests footage so keep an eye on it (comes right before Sonic Team it seems, so I see no reason not to).

Edited by gato

We have updates!

Despite me not being able to catch all of the stream (and being severely disappointed with the "guests vs. powerful enemies" show) there are some juicy bits to chew...

Bumped made a nice recap detailing what we can expect in the next weeks,

Not much new info has been unveiled (except that Lillipa code, that's going to be a fun one for the average English player) but..

Cast-Desert-Parts.jpg

Words can't describe how much I WANT those parts... all over my body!!! (kind of literally)

... Also, resident newsbot (not really, but I like to call him like that) Manta has already found a neat video from the stream showing both the update and Kuna's trailer back to back (with stream quality mind you, the high rez Kuna vid can be shown in the Bumped's post I linked above).

I find interesting how Kuna's normal voice makes me grind my teeth while I find her singing voice to be pretty cool.

And yes, that Chrome dragon sure looks fierce... Here's hoping it delivers.

Edited by gato

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Bumped is on vacation right now so it's up to us to pick up the slack I guess...

>Implying I didn't laze around 2 weeks not posting anything.

Okay, in order...

Adjustments that came in February.

An artwork contest that happened a few days ago, the picked entries are displayed on the lobby every once in a while.

Notes about the Valorous Vanguard updated (part 2)

Lilipa Wonder Caravan Scratch (this one might expire in a few days so catch it if you can)

A bit more teases about this new idol character and her "mysterious" blue haired counterpart.

Pyroxenne shop updates! (might be updated again in the next weeks)

Vita version incoming!

More grinders! New campaign for EQ clearing.

Notes about the latest patch.

I must confess I was gladly surprized with the so called Advance quests, for starters, Koffee will give you a free run of each one, and once you are in the quest if you have a full party you are likely to find more than enough capsules to keep playing for free so no money sink is needed! o/

As for the quest itself, it's not too much to talk about, high level enemies that are harder to kill and give less EXP but in the plus side, new rares pop out (the red series is incredibly common and other than their insane stat requirements they have proven to be a fine weapon choice for this point in the game) and common items have a chance of dropping level 3 affixes (read: Power III, Tech III and the like) which is always a plus.... On the negative side, pretty much everyone I know is playing these so I ran out of people to do time attack with. DX

Oh yeah, and we have a new video:

The info is taken from PSO-World so it might be subject to change, but so far the next update will contain:

Coming on Feb 28th.

- Chrome Dragon (for Vita players only, also available on the cross platform blocks)
- Arks side story mission (a tournament of sorts, PC only)

Coming on March 6th.

- A new Emergency quest for white day on Skyland (I'll guess it's going to be similar to the Valentine Caves one)
- Guardians (PSU) uniforms, Emilia's (PSPo) costume, Project CUTE (PSU) outfit and Blue Rappy costume (with I guess other costume and accessories coming up too)

Coming on March 13th.

- Advance Quest Tundra and Skyland (you could expect mines to appear there too)
- New rares (I think I saw a dragon slayer there)

And finally, I got out of my lazy ass and took some screens, as usual, you can also check the gallery for more. (also, this is the last batch I'll upload on this one, next one will have a new gallery)

I had an odd encounter with Hunar once... He got stuck in a place...

6hUSHCa.jpg

For some time...

7P6frWq.jpg

But At the end I (with some aibous who joined later) defeated it.

etXp1vj.jpg

o/

FRbNtxt.jpg

I feel like I'm part of a museum...

wCMea5C.jpg

Oh no... Those dragons are mobbing that poor darker! I'll help you buddy!

RTIlPAG.jpg

Come at me lizards!

BJw8yVb.jpg

I should have taken more pics of this battle...

un3BWqL.jpg

I wish I could make a L'Oreal joke here... Bald cast is bald...

Well this was an eventful week, most PC players might not notice much changes over the last few days but there were... Now you can play the game on PS Vita!

Here is a little post detailing more or less what I posted a few days ago...

Bumped's Vita version launch post

How do I Vita? Bumped's quick startup guide.

Vita version's launch campaings

But that's not all the news we got, Sakai has been hinting at some future updates/improvements and some of them look promising.

Weapon camouflage, disguise an useful weapon and turn it into the coolest one (your definitions of "useful" and "coolest" might vary)

Shougai comments how this feature could be useful for those magazine /nacht weapons which have a tendency to be very weak.

Guitar-Case.jpg

In the example they gave,  you can apply the Guitar Case Weapon Camouflage onto a Red Rifle. Though its appearance may have changed, its stats are left untouched.

Shougai commented that if they allow you to do pre-existing weapons, you could have the Mehren Nenka (double saber) look like a Gwanahdouble.

Basically, this Camouflage system is like Mag Evolution Devices for weapons, but only in that it changes the weapon’s physical appearance.

Future game improvements

The list of changes set for a future update near the end of March through April.

I wish we could exchange 10 star weapons and units.

We’ll add a feature that will allow you to display 10 star weapon and units in My Shop

While Premium Set is active, you can purchase 10 star weapons/units in My Shop in exchange for a 10 star weapon/unit. You will be able to trade a 10 star weapon and unit at the Recycle Shop to receive a pass that enables you to purchase another player’s 10 star weapon/unit. Only active Premium Set players can purchase a 10 star item in My Shop.

What about Hunter Balance Changes?

We’ll buff hunters in the following ways.

Change the effectiveness of Guard Stance to percentage increases.

Change the effectiveness of Fury Stance to percentage increases.

Warcry users will take priority as the target

Since we make continued efforts to adjust the game’s balance, we will address these changes in a future update and ask that you wait a while.

I want to see Parallel Areas more often.

We’ll add a feature for it to appear in the boss’s arena after you clear the quest.

Since we will address this in a future update, we ask that you wait a while.

You should allow us to reset our skill trees when you add or make changes to skills.

When major changes occur, we will distribute items that will make it possible to reset all skill trees. (YES!)

Since we will address this in a future update, we ask that you wait a while.

There are too many titles dealing with weapon grinding.

We will stop adding new titles for (grinding) specific weapons.

We’ll establish new titles based on the number of times you reach +10 for weapons 7 star or higher.

We will establish new rewards when grinding weapon to +10.

I want you to increase the EXP you acquire when there’s wide differences in enemy levels.

We will raise the minimum reduced EXP revision when there’s wide differences in enemy levels.

Enemies 5 or more levels from your class level will give less EXP than their original value.

Lv#   —  EXP Correction

0 —  100%   

1 — 100%  

2 — 100%   

3 — 100%   

4 — 100%  

5 — 75%  

6 — 70%   

7 — 65%    

8 — 60%    

9 — 55%

10 — 50%

11 — 45%

12 — 40%

13 — 30%

14 — 35%

15 — 30%

16 — 25%

17 — 20%

18 — 15%

19 — 10%

20 — 5%

21 — 0% (lol, you can get 0 EXP?)

One of these levels will become the new minimum value. For example, everything after 10 levels could be 50%, or each of these values decline in smaller increments.

I want you to reduce the risk when failing a grind.

We will reduce the chances of risk when failing a grind. (I'm waiting for a catch here, but there wasn't one when they reduced some prizes so I'm kind of hopeful)

We will proceed cautiously and address this in a future update.

New broadcast planned for march 5!

The next live broadcast is scheduled for March 5th, 2013 @ 21:00 JST. You can watch it live on Nico Nico.

* March 5th, 2013 @ 21:00 JST

* March 5th 2013 @ 7:00 AM EST

We close this update with some more commentaries about the Vita version.

Basically, Ship 01 is full and closed character creation (like what happened on Ship 02 at the PC launch) Ship's 06 and 07 have a special campaign for those who create an account there, there weren't any words about Ship 03 but that one looked to be suffering too.

There is also a little expansion about the changes for Hunters and 10* trading that are being planned in the future.

And last but not least, Sakai hinted about MAG's level cap being raised, as it stands right now they are trying to figure out if they are going to make it so you should only can feed them rare items (which would... kind of suck for certain mags that are only being fed with room decorations and disks, not to mention that the feeding devices are 6 stars IIRC... whoops!)

Annnnd more screens! Remember, I have three galleries now.

7JrFuBI.jpg

Priorities: 23:45 means dancing time... No exceptions!

KEGUANh.jpg

Dat ass

FQ4HTg7.jpg

A little pic of my Ranger talking with Not!Kuna, or as some have come to call her... Tuna.

2STPP1F.jpg

o/

8zoAJot.jpg

DJb71zl.jpg

And then all of them crashed...

p5px0vk.jpg

HOW DO I LAUNCHER!? (I don't think the pic really shows what I'm doing here XD)

See ya in a few days with whatever the broadcast left us! o/

we have updates! o/

First, the usual scratch rotation. This one includes Phatasy Star Universe costumes, the female counterpart of Gettemhart's costume and lots of accessories! Including some "revivals" of old stuff so new people can get it (which probably annoys the ones who just want the new stuff)

Also, no new cast parts. sad.png

There is also your (at this point) typical "give me grinders" campaign.

But maybe the most interesting part of the last days was what was shown during the latest broadcast over at Nico Nico.

* You can now have a Hot Springs Base for your Team Room

* The video shows it costs 2000 TP and requires Team Level 3

* Hot Springs comes with a water slide.

* You can change your Team Room BGM for 200 points, requires Team Level 4.

* Level up your photon tree even further

* Apply Costumes to your weapons with the “Weapon Camouflage System”

* Weapon Camos are in their own item category, you can use them as many times as you want. It just applies a weapon skin, similarly to equipping units on your character. However, it doesn’t change any stats.

* New Scratch: Spring Romantica (Sakura Lobby until 4/10)

* New Taisho Roman Style Costumes (Japanese Era Romantic Vintage Costumes from 1912-1926.)

* New Bath-towel costumes for both men and women. (Finally I have something to look forward to.) (lol)

* Weapon Camos and Accessories based on the 13 Astrological Signs. (Wait there’s 13 signs?)

* Story Quest Chapter 9 (PC Release)

* Arks Battle Tourney (Vita Release)

* Chrome Dragon Emergency Quest

Some notes from the Live Broadcast. (Warning: This list will change as more information is gathered.)

* Secret Campaign: If you type “かまたろう” (without quotations) in chat, you can receive new voice tickets in your special storage box late march. You have until 3/13′s maintenance to qualify for this campaign.

* During the stream, players could vote for today’s Emergency Quest. (guess that explains why we had so many Falz raids lately)

* The Chrome Dragon can latch onto the ceiling and drop cubes.

* The new advance quests share the previous capsules (abc) pertaining to each planet.

* 10 star items obtained through the Pyroxene Shop do not qualify. (do not qualify for what? =/ )

* 75% EXP Correction when 15 levels away.

Weapon Camos

* It’s like giving clothes to your weapons.

* They are separate items entirely.

* They apply a skin over weapons of the same type.

* Weapon Camo Guitar Case (Assault Rifle) can be applied over Assault Rifle weapon types.

* Weapon Camo DG Aries (Wand) can be applied over Wand weapon types.

* You can obtain the Guitar Case Weapon Camo from the Concert (I'm guessing he means the Sympathy concert that's happening at the end of the month)

* Each month they’ll release new Weapon Camos.

I don't like how this sounds, I hope they let us use whatever weapon we want as camo instead of being limited by whatever SEGA feels like using. :l

But if you clicked on the Bumped link above, you've also realize this isn't the only stuff they revealed that day...

New field on Amduscia! Which means more dragon kin! But unlike the Floating Continent this ones looks quite interesting, and a lot of people are already calling dibs on the fat guy's rod XD (also, I have a strange desire to beat the crap out of it, maybe because it looks quite smug and confident, or maybe because he looks like Umbla's cousin and I'd like to destroy anything related to that bastard >_>)

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who's coming back to PSO2?

Hatsune Miku is coming back to the Oracle fleet, and this time it's in the form of Costumes, Hairstyles, Accesories, MAGs(!) and while it wasn't announced I shudder wonder if they are also going to include voices.

But that's not everything SEGA showed us lately, have a little sneak peak of the new area (named Dragon Altar).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=7zT-uKYt_ME. (man, Chrome's theme sort of grew on me)

Also...

>Trade Elder Pain to sell Vardha Cannon.

laughing-lol-crazy-l.png

Oh SEGA, you so funny...

As for screens... Well... Nothing really interesting happened, I've been tweaking my character a bit...

vJCmetR.png

I think something went wrong at some point, but I can't tell what...

• Thumbs Up 1