Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

"Go the Distance" - covered by Shadowlink4321. Seriously, it's awesome.

btw, does anyone besides me think this could almost be used as Silver the Hedgehog's theme?

So I recently got back into this small-time, relatively unknown Korean electronic group's stuff again. Really loved Casker since about... three/four years ago? It was only recently that I went back and started listening to their stuff a lot; and I just found out yesterday they had released a new album in October. Loving it. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZkVY4NpjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA5zmhb-Co4. ;)

this is the most scary pokemon theme ever from the most scary pokemon character ever

Edited by sniffy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, I've been stuck on brentalfloss as of late.

Here's

of his older ones.

This 

is my favorite.

If explicit videos are against rules, or you just perfer cleaner videos, here's

for you.

this is the most scary pokemon theme ever from the most scary pokemon character ever

Easily the best theme in the game for me. It's so chaotic and really matches how fuckin' crazy Ghetsis has become. 

As for what I've been listening to, I've fallen in love with this song and have repeated it like 50 times today:

It's the theme played during the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale opening. So good.

• Thumbs Up 1

pretty much everything but rap and hip hop (excluding persona 3, games music is godly) and currently listening to some of unleashed's night themes for the hub worlds.

This nigga has got to be the worst rapper in history, but I listen to this for a laugh. "I almost went to jail for like 500 days"

Edited by Noël Vermillion/Kagerou

It's the theme played during the Playstation All Stars Battle Royale opening. So good.

Madeon ftw

biggrin.png

Saw this topic and at the exact moment I'm listening to this:

Pretty Christmas-ish :D

Edited by Jingle