Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Currently going through the whole album of Solatorobo: Perfect Soundtrack, which is just all the songs from the DS game, but with "HD" instruments I guess for ultimate awesomeness. Since it's not really a specific song, I guess here's the opening with the main theme incase you don't know the game I'm talking about lawl

"YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH"

That line alone is just fricking iconic.

But this is still their best one:

Totally Agreed. I think most can relate to this track.

Seriously though, been a fan of these guys since forever. I own all of their albums and can recite each track, word by word. I've even done a cover or two myself. The fact that All I Want & Way Down The Line were featured in Crazy Taxi made the game that much more awesome in my young eyes.

The point I'm getting at is these guys inspired me so much as a youth. They were and are the soundtrack of my entire life.

Now that I'm done with my fanboy rant...

Bad Religion - Broken

&

Bad Religion - Sorrow

I used to own this CD! Turns out there are whole albums on YouTube?

My favorite song starts at 03:35.

• Thumbs Up 1

When You Believe - Hans Zimmer

A really beautiful, motivational track. Holds some significance in my family since I had them listen to it while our dog was on her deathbed in the hospital; she made a brief two month recovery before passing. She may not have been cured, but at least we got a better chance to say goodbye. Most aren't that fortunate.

Who leaves homework during spring break? Well at least it gives me a chance to listen to music:

Lover Reef - D-Lux, GeoffreyTaucer, pixietricks, shonensamurai, zircon

It's a wonderful little remix of Lava Reef by OC Remix. It's got some pretty nice lyrics to a wonderful rendition of the classic tune. My boyfriend first sent me this many, many years ago and I've loved it ever since. I just like the feel it reverberates; I have a soft spot for the sappier music at times.

Patricia Kaas - Et S'Il Fallait Le Faire

Edited by Applejack1973