Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Thanks to Sonic Paradox's Seaside Denied video, it's gotten me to listen to the Seaside Hill theme (original) more and more. It's the best first stage theme in any Sonic game, IMO. Yes, better than Green Hill, Tropical Resort, and even Escape from the City (the original felt uncomplete to me, but is still awesome) It's just fantastic! Props to Jun for making this superb track. biggrin.png

Edited by Sparklefur Fox

As stupid and vulgar as this song is, it is freaking awesomely hilarious, give it a listen, also make sure you're reading the lyrics as it progresses.

• Thumbs Up 1

I swear, those times when Youtube only has really weird or badly made fan videos of the song you want to show off. Oh whale, I've been listening to HORSE the Band a lot today for some reason. They're like one of those bands that you know is pretty bad, but at the same time you love them XD. I love the technicality they have and the appeal of the overall "weirdness" XD. Seriously, like every person I've shown doesn't like them LOL.

EDIT: Jesus, maybe I should say a warning if you have seizures or something, geez. I hate this video of this song.

• Thumbs Up 2

Purity Ring's debut is fucking awesome, and pretty much the only thing I've been listening since it's release. This track's definitely a standout. Love the dark instrumental/airy vocals combo. It's scratching an itch I've had since Crystal Castles II

Fair to Midland - "Musical Chairs"

This song. Heck, this BAND <3

This band's got some of the most poetic, melodically satisfying-sounding stuff I've heard in years. This song, while not my absolute favorite, is no exception to that statement.

Check 'em out!

Those were the days when I used to go out at night and tag while listening to cool songs

The entire soundtrack to Catherine is made up of literal classics. They are just wonderful mixes. My faves hands down are Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibit and this one.

It's really compelling me to play the game again as I listen to them. xp

• Thumbs Up 1

Downloaded their album, and I like them. I was just randomly browsing youtube of all places and saw a comment in the in a video with hundreds of comments, I'm glad I saw it.

Listened to some tunes from Road Rash as I was cleaning up around the house today. This is one of my faves and probably the song that gave a swift jab to my nostalgia bone.

x_X argh, the videos! They slow my browser sao much. What would folks think of putting vids in spoiler brackets?

Aegukga, best national anthem of the greatest country in the world <3

China's is pretty beast too, though.

Edited by Shan Zhu

^ Oh my goooosh, that piano take is amazing! Doesn't help that I loveloveLOVE the Space Harrier and Fantasy Zone series in general. xD Likes for days!

As for music, this'll prolly be my last Road Rash music related post. I went through some of RR1's soundtrack and 2 songs got filtered out from my nostalgia net aside from the main themes of course. xp The first is Sierra Nevada. At around the 3 minute mark is probably my fave spot. That beat really gets ya going on the track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavHnsRs8Sw

The last is Pacific Coast. Right around 1:14 is where this song just explodes with emotion. Iit is a great track from start to finish I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gAZOH-71AY