Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Warning: Contains rapidly changing colours, flashing effects and simply a ton of randomness.

Just found a youtubed high quality version of the flash movie I used to enjoy listening to over ten years ago. Haha, so random, and the song is so addicting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Y84uHUqTs

Fave song off this album. Overall this album just hits you with the sheer intensity that their first album brought, but with a tighter production (it was produced entirely by Ian D'sa, their guitarist). I mean the music has matured a bit as they're all a lot older now than when their self-titled came out, but this is probably their heaviest album overall though. Not in the sense that it is the screamiest but it contains their hardest riffs overall. If there is anyone else here that likes this band and wasn't a huge fan of "III", give this album a listen through - it's probably their best overall work.

Another fantastic track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDJlNTs_fUU

Edited by Charlie
  • Thumbs Up 1

Snoopy's Christmas (Snoopy vs. The Red Baron) by The Royal Guardsmen. Easily the best Christmas song there is. Aaaaahhh God, I have such a soft spot for chimes in Christmas songs... I get all warm and fuzzy and gaaaaaahhh.

Edited by Snowphire

Fucking love Johnny Whitney's voice.

He also has a wicked scream too, just listen to any of The Blood Brothers material and he can really screech.

Edited by Charlie

Just got done watching the movie again, so it kinda refueled my Scott Pilgrim passion. So what better way then listening to this song over and over and...

and over and over and over an...

• Thumbs Up 1