Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

That really sucks. Not for me personally, but because Gootecks and Mike Ross were planning on doing some Excellent Adventures episodes, tag-teaming like they did in Mortal Kombat 9.

Gootecks said he didn't like the PS3, so I don't know how they're going to do it now.

They should still do it, just on the ps3. Why let your dislike for a console put your show on halt? I mean, I know Maximillian plays on 360 but he still has a ps3 and plays on it occasionally. Given, they are different people but yeah, you get my point XD

Sucks though... I'm pretty sure a problem like this could be easily patched in

Hey, look at me, I'm Capcom! I'm putting a bunch of stupid crap into this game so people have to buy more crap!

Let's sum it up:

In spite of what Capcom said, there are gems in the collector's edition that are wholesale upgrades to those in the normal game (20% bonus 10% penalty vs. just the bonus)

All the characters are already on the disc. Hey, how about you just sell a damn game instead of extorting money from people who just want to play a game? I'm just not seeing the production values here to justify needing to charge so much overall.

Not possible to mix online and offline players? Haven't they played Gears of War 1? Because you could totally do that in Gears 1.

Capcom, this sort of thing is why I don't want to buy your games, it's like you can't do anything without throwing some sleeze all over it.

Edited by Phos
  • Thumbs Up 2

Doesn't the special edition also have all the damn gems that were pre-order bonuses from various retailers?

They should still do it, just on the ps3. Why let your dislike for a console put your show on halt? I

AND MOST IMPORTANT THE MEGAMAN ENDING WITH SOUND (INCLUDES NINTENDO, CAPCOM AND FANBOYS REFERENCES:

Not sure if real but it is really awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

Got the game this morning. The fastest Amazon has ever been for me. 1 day early, yay smile.png

Very impressed so far. Really liking the Tekken cast so far. They feel much faster and more fluid than the Street Fighter cast. The amount of diffrent mechanics is impressive. I can already tell this game will keep be practicing for a long long time. Playing online co-op with my friend is gonna be sweet.

In terms of the Special Edition, I like how the UK version keeps the comic seperate from the manual.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer21

Hey, look at me, I'm Capcom! I'm putting a bunch of stupid crap into this game so people have to buy more crap!

Let's sum it up:

In spite of what Capcom said, there are gems in the collector's edition that are wholesale upgrades to those in the normal game (20% bonus 10% penalty vs. just the bonus)

All the characters are already on the disc. Hey, how about you just sell a damn game instead of extorting money from people who just want to play a game? I'm just not seeing the production values here to justify needing to charge so much overall.

Not possible to mix online and offline players? Haven't they played Gears of War 1? Because you could totally do that in Gears 1.

Capcom, this sort of thing is why I don't want to buy your games, it's like you can't do anything without throwing some sleeze all over it.

Some of these points are valid, but I wish people would shut up about the content on the disc. Yea... it sucks that the content we will pay for down the line (if we CHOOSE too) is already on the disc, but we ultimately don't have too. Also, Capcom didn't need to make this game 40+ characters, we could have paid $60 or $70 for a game with no more than 20 characters in it, but no, we got 40+, which I think is generous within itself.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, looks like I will be the cancer killing a company once again by paying for those in-disc characters and costumes.

Some of these points are valid, but I wish people would shut up about the content on the disc. Yea... it sucks that the content we will pay for down the line (if we CHOOSE too) is already on the disc, but we ultimately don't have too. Also, Capcom didn't need to make this game 40+ characters, we could have paid $60 or $70 for a game with no more than 20 characters in it, but no, we got 40+, which I think is generous within itself.

I can agree with this to an extent, but I think one of the things people don't like about it is that videogames really are expensive enough, and they don't like withheld content. The game's not worth more than 60-70 bucks for some people, so they naturally aren't going to want to pay more for stuff.

Also I'd like to direct attention to this:

These are alt costumes from the DLC. The interesting part of the video though is the gems. It looks like through DLC, you might be able to get a fifth gem slot, which is naturally a huge advantage, which is bullshit.

So I still say Capcom's approach to DLC is pretty terrible.

All the DLC Prologues/Rival Cutscenes/Endings with Sound:

http://www.youtube.c...meAddict/videos

Here it is, the real ending to Street Fighter x Tekken

Now we know that Pandora was created to protect the great Dan Hibiki and the Saikyo Martial Arts.

can't we just wait until the DLC is released?

can't we just wait until the DLC is released?

That will take much time, we need to know the truth now.

Just kidding, I just don't care about spoilers but if other people do I will start to post those things in spoiler tags.

By the way Megaman/Pacman rival cutscene is up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsPEhTGktgM

PS: That Megaman ending posted before was clearly fake.

Interesting... Megaman and Pacman have rival battles. I am now tempted to watch this video, but I can wait the 2 days

If you checked that channel out, there's a rival battle where they added an internet meme, I won't tell you which one in case you don't want to be spoiled

I... er.... what? That's possible? really? there's no proration or anything to stop that? :|

after playing a heap of blazblue extend that weirds me out :| they're probably gonna patch it tho

Why am I not surprised that Kazuya is the one with the initially discovered infinite? Character is broke as it is in damage throughput.

any of you guys bother to read the description? This is only possible with bigger characters because during an interrupted falling animation, they stand/crouch instead of falling.

Sooo, did anyone got Megaman and Pacman?

Playing the shit outta Pacman, it is awesome.

Too bad it has low health and walk speed.

PS: Gotta love is victory quotes and the ones from the other guys for it.

the megaman one is hilarious, the Xiayou one is a bit ridiculous. Although, I haven't ran into anyone who has done any of that to me, so personally I don't care too much. Not to mention, all this "tech" will most likely be patched out sooner than later

Xiaoyu infinite, even easier than Kazuya's. And there's rumor of a Steve infinite as well.

Can you smell the patch incoming? I sure can. :D

Xiaoyu infinite, even easier than Kazuya's. And there's rumor of a Steve infinite as well.

Can you smell the patch incoming? I sure can. biggrin.png