Awoo.

Street Fighter Cross Tekken AND Tekken Cross Street Fighter

Agent York

didn't know SFxT was being released on Steam as well... hopefully this time around Capcom stay on par with the console updates unlike SSFIV:AE for the PC.

But yeah, the sexism was disgusting. I also didn't like the fact that he was trying to justify his actions by simply saying "That's how the FGC is."

Whoa, MAN! I...I kind of like that Roll. Don't know why.

And what is wrong with Pac-Man? Is he some kind of Eldritch Abomination in this game? Last time I checked, he had a wife and a son...

And what is wrong with Pac-Man? Is he some kind of Eldritch Abomination in this game? Last time I checked, he had a wife and a son...

They retconned all of that with Pac-Mans 30th birthday. He's a kid now, and he has a new design to go with the change.

That said, I'm really looking forward to playing as BBA Megaman and Pac-Man. Especially Pac-Man, his new design is awesome.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

Though the visuals may hurt due to the fact that it is in 3D, but this basically shows what Namco has done to the guy

Also I'm a bit sad that Hooker Roll didn't get a chance to be playable, though DLC could still be an option for her

Edited by Cerp

I love that they basically made Bad Boxart Roll. That's pretty hilarious.

Pacman is slightly terrifying though.

I love how well done the intro's in most Capcom games look.

It does look good indeed. I'm just a bit upset it isn't "original" since a majority of it is footage from other trailers/cutscenes put together.

Some people are uploading the rival cutscenes/endings for each teams, I will leave those 2 cutscenes here (I will avoid endings until I get the game):

Also Pacman and Megaman are confirmed to be free dlc being released the 13th of this month.

• Thumbs Up 2

Also Pacman and Megaman are confirmed to be free dlc being released the 13th of this month.

Aww man, I was looking forward to playing as them the most. Oh well, it's only a week and they're free too so that's cool.

DLC labeled for the console version in Fall is content already on the disc like always. Apparently, someone who already owns the game has uploaded the prologue for some of the DLC characters already, such as Blanka and Sakura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Mr1Uzpx4

EDIT:

Ninja'd

Edited by LunarEdge

Free DLC that's already on the disc? This sounds suspiciously like a time bomb to make old copies of this game less desirable when current systems lose their network infrastructure (or even just quietly removing it), basically giving people an excuse to rebuy it in the future.

MegaMan and Pacman have their endings up on Youtube. Because of the way they're ripped they're missing their voice channels, so there isn't any dialogue, so they aren't really worth watching.

But the good part is that they were ripped from the 360 version. Mega Man and Pacman's models and data are even on the disc too. This means that they really were probably just timed exclusives.

Edited by Solly

Some footage of Mega Man and Pacman on the 360 version.

Hype levels increasing. Pity, it won't be out on Steam until May. The glorious master race will have to wait.

• Thumbs Up 4

All DLC characters have some gameplay videos up, I gathered some of the best ones:

AND MOST IMPORTANT THE MEGAMAN ENDING WITH SOUND (INCLUDES NINTENDO, CAPCOM AND FANBOYS REFERENCES:

Not sure if real but it is really awesome.

Edited by Tmsp
  • Thumbs Up 6

So I got the game today at the Midnight release at Gamestop and I must say... it's fun. My friend and I did versus for awhile then we tackled arcade together with the actual teams (Example: Ryu + Ken, Chun-Li + Cammy, etc.). Orge and Akuma on normal can be annoying at times and the fights before can be a big pain on hard alone (It goes, easy > Normal > hard > harder > Hardest) I'm a little afraid to try hardest XD.

Edit:

I kinda feel bad for 360 users...

SF X TK – Xbox 360 Pair Play Will Not Be Patched. Two Offline Players Cannot Play Online

I’ve been hearing multiple reports that on the 360 you cannot play tag-team online with 2 people on the same console. Even with 2 gold accounts, people are saying it’s just not there. And in the PS3 game manual, it supposedly says you can have another player join by pressing start or whatever. In the 360 manual, that text is removed.

Ex: shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ca…

Will this be patched in at a later date (Ideally on launch day), or will everyone who gets the 360 version just get screwed over in this area?

Edited by LunarEdge

Sony made it so you can mix and match online and offline, and Microsoft made it so you can’t.

Now I'm really glad that I got the PS3 version. But that excuse sounds a little fishy to me, since it's possilbe to play online with 1-4 people on the same Xbox in games like Halo Reach. Unless, that's not the same thing.

Anyways, I got the game at 10:30pm and I've been playing it ever since. It's really, really fun. Especially Scramble Mode, though I don't get how it pairs up people online sometimes. I've gotten into 2 matches where it's 2v1 (with me at the disadvantage) even though there were 4 people in the lobby.

Edited by Red Cap-Blue Spikes

That really sucks. Not for me personally, but because Gootecks and Mike Ross were planning on doing some Excellent Adventures episodes, tag-teaming like they did in Mortal Kombat 9.

Gootecks said he didn't like the PS3, so I don't know how they're going to do it now.

Edited by Solly

Watched a couple of vids from the DLC characters. As soon as I get the Vita version, I'm totally maining Christie. She looks like she kicks major ass.