Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

What's odd is the guy who wrote it was the guy who wrote that weird, critcized Off Panel during Spark of Life. This one was actually funny.

While true it's mainly more build-up, I have to say part 2 is my favourite chapter so far. The opening with Sticks and the Maverick Hunters was fun, and things got extra juicy with how events leading to WC happened in the new canon.

While true it's mainly more build-up, I have to say part 2 is my favourite chapter so far. The opening with Sticks and the Maverick Hunters was fun, and things got extra juicy with how events leading to WC happened in the new canon.

But there's only 2 chapters so far....

Because some people are still die-hard refusing to let go of the old continuity. And that Worlds Unite might undo the Super Genesis Wave and somehow magically bring back all the old characters and stories.

Because some people are still die-hard refusing to let go of the old continuity. And that Worlds Unite might undo the Super Genesis Wave and somehow magically bring back all the old characters and stories.

if worlds unite did that then all the issues for the new continuity would be pointless and have no relevance anymore if everything went back to exactly what was going on in the old continuity the sonic unleased story arc would likely never get finished the online community would get in a uproar over rebooting the reboot so fast and then we would expect the next possible mega-man and sonic cross-over to have things get rebooted again

there's too many bad reasons for trying to switch back to the old continuity that their best choice would be to keep going with the current continuity unless legal issues,poor sales and sega prove otherwise

This is how I like to think of it:

The two canons are like two separate trains on two parallel tracks which eventually merge at a junction a few miles down. The trains eventually crash into each other at said junction (the moment both timelines enter into Worlds Collide) both trains are heavily damaged but there are only enough resources to get just one of the trains chugging along again. The climax of Worlds Collide is the metaphorical fight over which train should be salvaged. In the end, the "new timeline" train is the one that gets to move onward, leaving the completely wrecked "old timeline" train to be scrapped for parts.

• Thumbs Up 6

...It's been 3 years. How do people still not get this?

It is not necessarily the same people. There are many who does not visit forums or check the news about the comic, so there are always those who still do not know.

Still pretty much set up, but enjoyable nonetheless.  Eggman's exposition could've been done in less pages and makes the second half a bit lacklustre.  However, seeing such different franchises like Mega Man X and Sonic Boom meet up made for some hilarious moments and a couple surprises.  I mean who could call Fastidious Beaver and Comedy Chimp joining the party?  Not me. 

So really, it was better than the last part, but I think part 3 really needs to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and Sonic Man's design is crazy cool.  Beats the clunky design of Mecha Sonic by a long country mile.

Well, I got part 3 in the mail today. Probably post spoiler pics later, but not sure on doing a plot summary (I'm pretty bleah doing them.)

Oh god, what is that hideous abomination suppo-oh, it's Snively.

And...hello, Madonna?! I am wasn't lying when he said we wouldn't expect her role here.

• Thumbs Up 7

Wow so that's what they're doing with her didn't see that coming. I know that we've gone over this like over 3 dozen times at this point but good God the fact that we can't see the SEGA characters in their classic forms on screen is just boarder line stupid 

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh god, what is that hideous abomination suppo-oh, it's Snively.

And...hello, Madonna?! I am wasn't lying when he said we wouldn't expect her role here.

We're still waiting for Part 2 Spoiler Pics :P