Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Personally, I'm hoping they opt out on Sally getting her memories back. She went through hell. Or maybe Amy gets her memories from accidentally grabbing a falling Nicole or something.

Can't wait to see Tundra's design too, hope it's as good as Axel's.

I knew it! I knew it!

I knew NICOLE would not have enough power to fix the memory of everyone, leaving it down to the wire of either Amy get's her memory back, or Sally does. I dread to say it, but I feel Sally's gonna go without her's.

I got the pics ill post them later today after school

just pm them to me quick or something and I'll spread them I'm really hype for some reason

Judo posted them to photobucket just look up "dejimon11" if that's how it works really I'm not thinking today :/

Knowing Archie!Sonic, its hard to tell if the hips are a part of the design now or a creative liberty from the artist.

makes her new design even cuter tho

Well, considering she looks nothing like that on the covers I've seen, I'm gonna go with artistic liberties.

But man...the style looks like a hybrid of the guy who drew the story where Ant's dad dies and the guy behind "Super-Toned-and-Fit-Knuckles/Amazonian-Julie-Su-Kissy-Make-Out-Time".

Really do hope Ben Bates pencils more issues in the future.

Can't say how much I agree with you.  He and Yardley are by far my favourite artists on the comic.

• Thumbs Up 1

Suddenly Bunnie has hips.

Ain't the first time she's had hips since past issues during Penders run.

And I like it!

Don't worry, the hips aren't a design feature. She won't have such wide and noticeable ones when Yardley or Bates draw her.

She might still have slightly more toned hips if that's modelled after Rouge though.

I wouldn't mind it wide and noticable...but then again, that's just me.