Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

So wait, the Death Egg would have appeared two issues in a row in completely unconnected events? Weird. 

I'm confused with the fact that the Death Egg in the page from 292 is not the Death Egg Mk2, like, what's going on???

4 minutes ago, KingScoopaKoopa said:

292 page 12 looks like Sonic's just reminiscing-- maybe as an epilogue to Genesis of a Hero?

yeah it could be, without coloring it's difficult to tell what's going on

1 minute ago, RedFox99 said:

So I have a question: am I better off skipping the Worlds Unite crossover?

Probably.  It seems to be generally accepted as one of the weakest parts of the post-reboot, and you really don't miss much by skipping it anyway, apart from the final panel of Universe #75 getting resolved. (It ties up more on the Mega Man side of things than the Sonic side of things.) If you want to read it anyway, go right ahead, but skipping it won't really hurt the plot much.

9 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

So I have a question: am I better off skipping the Worlds Unite crossover?

I personally would, but it depends on how much you like seeing Capcom characters really. 

But I would read the Worlds Unite prelude, that's relevant to Silver's story. 

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

I personally would, but it depends on how much you like seeing Capcom characters really. 

But I would read the Worlds Unite prelude, that's relevant to Silver's story. 

Ok. Yeah so I might just read that part. Which issue is it?

Never mind I see it.

2 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Ok. Yeah so I might just read that part. Which issue is it?

It was originally the Sonic side of the Free Comic Book Day issue for 2015, but it was apparently reprinted in Sonic Super Special Magazine #14 (which you'd have a job of finding as only like one person got to download that) and it was definitely reprinted in Sonic #275 (part 11 of the crossover). 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

It was originally the Sonic side of the Free Comic Book Day issue for 2015, but it was apparently reprinted in Sonic Super Special Magazine #14 (which you'd have a job of finding as only like one person got to download that) and it was definitely reprinted in Sonic #275 (part 11 of the crossover). 

I find it free today for FCBD.

3 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Aaaaand they're UP! If you have a few hundred dollars to spare, have at it!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/122649091997?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_mwBanner=1

(I've already screengrabbed them all so I'm good)

As someone who just noticed after some pages got purchased (and is trying to do the same thing), I've seen 13 pics total between STH 291 and 292. Were there any others made available yet or is that it at the moment?

15 hours ago, Flyinpenguin117 said:

So I guess this confirms we'll never see the unreleased issues finished for the sake of closure.

It seems so. Maybe IDW might do something with it.

I wonder if that reinforces the theory that IDW will have a complete true reboot. If Archie did co-own those abandoned assets, I don't think they would allow them to be sold like this.

And this is one of the reasons I feel bummed not having money enough for buying cool stuff like this; I can't buy cool stuff like this! <_<

Gee I feel very bummed bum right now. Also I feel bummed because no closure it seems. -_-

It's closer and closer for me, the line between being interested in Sonic and not too keen about it...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Korke said:

I wonder if that reinforces the theory that IDW will have a complete true reboot. If Archie did co-own those abandoned assets, I don't think they would allow them to be sold like this.

I read somewhere in the TSSZ that they would probably do a hard reboot. 

Hard reboot... oh gee, I already have a bad feeling...

But still, I do feel happy about the fact Mr. Yardley can get some money out of this by selling those pages, so at least all the effort wasn't for nothing. That's something I think, at least those pages won't be left to gather dust in some office locker or in some office (paper) file or something.

• Nice Smile 1

if my currency was dollar i'd  have bought the Antoine/Bunnie pages from #292 in a flash sonic second...

BRL sucks

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, NikoS said:

if my currency was dollar i'd  have bought the Antoine/Bunnie pages from #292 in a flash sonic second...

BRL sucks

I didn't see that one, do you have a picture please ?

28 minutes ago, Adamis said:

I didn't see that one, do you have a picture please ?

i do have, but with watermarks, here they are:

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_oupcwkX2Jr1tabekh_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oupcxi4_Gun1tabekh_1280.jp

• Thumbs Up 7

Is it me or is it kind of sad that the first real moment we've had of Bunnie and Ant that isn't like contrived crap we've seen before (I.E - When Bunnie got her memories back or that backup story with that couple getting married) is now effectively cancelled?

• Thumbs Up 1