Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

GT's seemed pretty good to me, nice high quality, very little lag, but I kept falling a little behind.

I had two streams going at the same time, IGN and GT. IGN had hiccups but managed to stay ahead of GT most of the time, and then I had SPIKE on just in case my stream turned to shit. But yeah I am for the first time in years very excited for Nintendo's E3. It's sad but I only have Zelda for my Wii out of all these years, because I've been patiently waiting for the games I want to lower in price because of my budget. Alas it seems Nintendo doesn't care about a part-timer like me so I will have to pay full price... Games like Mad World didn't interest me because I had Gears lol, but I do want Conduit and that might be my next purchase as it is pretty cheap.

Edited by Silencer226

GT had no issues, but they do censor bad language.... their dictionary of bad language includes the world dick.

Oh crap, if Reggie pulls his kicking ass, taking names and making great games line again, the whole thing will be ruined. Q_Q

Looks like I'll use GT then. Thanks guys. 8D

Would Nintendo's own site not be a good place to watch it?

No, it's not as popular as vid streaming sites or places like IGN and Gamespot, it will most likely go down under all the bandwidth pressure.

No, it's not as popular as vid streaming sites or places like IGN and Gamespot, it will most likely go down under all the bandwidth pressure.

Good point, GT it is then.

I'd lol if this was once again another year polluted with casual shite. No new consoles, no new actual game footage, just another teaser logo ala pikmin 3 and then the interesting game mentioned is NEVER SPOKEN OF AGAIN as we watch demonstrations of the wii vitality sensor for 2 hours

I'd lol if this was once again another year polluted with casual shite. No new consoles, no new actual game footage, just another teaser logo ala pikmin 3 and then the interesting game mentioned is NEVER SPOKEN OF AGAIN as we watch demonstrations of the wii vitality sensor for 2 hours

I think at this point it's physically impossible for Zelda and 3DS to not get big showings.

And following the conference will be a long state of denial within the gaming community, where people will try and bring themselves to admit that Nintendo actually had a pretty damn awesome conference~

(touch wood)

Everybody says Nintendo's conference was bad last year... And I gotta wonder what more people could want from them, being that last year's showed two Mario games, a new (hardcore) Metroid AND a Zelda for the DS... And this year is to look even more into Metroid, show a new handheld and finally reveal the newest console Zelda, and that's just the stuff we already know...

Eh... I still enjoyed last year's conference. Even though it wasn't anything to write in the history books.

I just hope that this one will be better. I'm definitely expect some titles that will appeal to the causal crowd, which I don't mind. Now since I like the traditional games more, I would prefer it if the screen time will be 50/50 or more in favor of the traditional, plus the hardware talk. I also have a feeling that they'll unveil a new wii peripheral. Been hearing rumors that it's something to do with DS connectivity.

I'm expecting a good show overall, and Nintendo does have a lot to work with. (Just have to hope that they pick their cards right.) Which makes me glad that it's a 2 hour conference this time. Also, I'm glad that they're not waving their dicks in the wind like they did before the 08 conference.

I'm ready... and I have a picture of Reggie from his E3 rehearsal.

115615244.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1276614985&Signature=GApQPU0sgNiCIEiwiOaf4zlym6w%3D

...And apparently, all our base are belong to Nintendo.

reggieallyourbase.jpg

Edited by YoshiUnity: Larry Butz

Everybody says Nintendo's conference was bad last year... And I gotta wonder what more people could want from them, being that last year's showed two Mario games, a new (hardcore) Metroid AND a Zelda for the DS...

Can't speak for everyone, but I want something new and exciting. Or at the very least new versions of IPs that they put on the back burner (F-Zero, StarFox, etc.).

Though for the record, I don't think last year was that bad. It was kinda good.

Edited by SykoTech

I liked Nintendo's last year. I think some people are too wrapped up in the actual presentation of the conference, where for me it's only about the games shown. I was plenty happy with what was shown last year. This year Zelda alone is enough for me to call Nintendo's a good one too.

Also, do you people have the G4 channel? They're showing the Nintendo event live on TV. That's how I'm watching it anyway.

I thought last year's conference was decent. After the embarrassment that was 08's, anything would've been good though. I'm not expecting them to do any worse, hopefully they'll do much better though. With Zelda and the 3DS it's pretty much guaranteed that people are going to love so I guess they're set there.

Just so long as Cammie doesn't go spewing her shit.

MY BODY IS READY.

god just looking at reggies smug face makes me sick to my stomach

Reggie must have kicked your ass and took your name... sorry it slipped. :mellow:

Reggie must have kicked your ass and took your name... sorry it slipped. :mellow:

Maybe He did..It wouldnt be the First time that he Kicked someones Ass and then took His Name...

names.jpg

Edited by STEL Type Zone
  • Thumbs Up 1

yeah, no. not after that.

Conference is.... there.... theres some woman singing. people sitting down, all very exciting, already it's more entertaining than MS.

Yep as Psi Wind FTW says, Gamespot are already feeding from there but their buffering is still annoying as ever. Hopefully GT will be on time as I haven't had a problem with them yet.

Lol, a woman? XD Sounds like a guy to me...

Ouch, Gamespot link isn't brilliant. Come on GT...

Edited by Holland