Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

I recognise some of the concept art shown in those banners from when some concept art was first doing the rounds, I really hope they have redesigned the game to look like that after all otherwise I and I'm sure many others will be disappointed.

Just searched and found the banners on Google, doesn't really look like they've changed much, in all honesty. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the game as a whole looked a helluva lot better than it did months ago, so I guess we'll see in a day or two.

Can someone give another link to these banners? :unsure: I can't find anything in google and the link that was given is not working.

The art style is exactly the same as when we last saw Epic Mickey judging from the pictures in the Mickey drip head things. Though that doesn't mean they didn't pretty up the graphics a little.

Nice to see Epic Mickey will probably get the show off it deserves. I wonder if it'll really have had its visuals revolutionised? I sure hope so. It looked pretty nice before (especially animation wise) but it could do itself a favour and look closer to the concept art.

Man I'm getting hyped :D

Can someone give another link to these banners? :unsure: I can't find anything in google and the link that was given is not working.

Hmm, the link works fine for me. But I grabbed the pics anyway.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

The thing is that the level shown DID look like the concept art of the small world level for the most part.

screenshot24775.jpg

d85afa4a14mickey.jpg

It just needs better textures and lighting and it could look a whole lot better.

Edited by speedfreak

Hmm, the link works fine for me. But I grabbed the pics anyway.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Those... look... awesome

Must... change... pants...

Must... pre-order... game... without... any... knowledge (was gonna do that anyways)

Must... escape... Disney-controlled... trance

Have... to... esc*SHOT*

XBOX! Agree with me that Nintendo will have the best conference of the year!

Seriously.

Microsoft gave us two multiplatform games, Halo: Same Thing You Already Bought Edition, the most ridiculous shovelware and presentation ever, and Fable.

Sony has their light-up Wiimote ripoff dildo, maybe some surprises.

Nintendo has Zelda, Metroid: Other M, Epic Mickey, a new console in 3D, and also some possible huge surprises.

Can't waaaaaiiiiiit.

XBOX! Agree with me that Nintendo will have the best conference of the year!

I'm confused how watching Microsoft's somehow tells you that.

Or even alludes to it.

Edited by Tornado

Look at the middle of the orange Mickey head, doesn't that look like...

5609fe3b-fe7e-42e4-a8a4-22ea7d19f02b.jpg

Just instead of Mickey, it's Oswald. Depending on how they play off Disney's loss of Oswald in the game, he could a very sad panda rabbit tragic character.

I'm confused how watching Microsoft's somehow tells you that.

Or even alludes to it.

Well it sure as hell wasn't Microsoft's, Sony's going to be showing a blatant ripoff of the Wiimote, and Nintendo will be showing a new successor to their already extremely successful console.

It's pretty likely.

I never found Sony conferences exciting, but I always found them solid, I mean they show hardware, and they show games. Informative and straight to the point, they never really try any of the stuff Microsoft do (ever since they decided they wanted to be Nintendo) with their performances and celebrity guests and stuff, however they just don't ever excite me, I just get all "that will be cool to play" now and again... Nintendo, however, whilst sometimes they seem to fail pretty badly, they always have the really exciting announcements... For example if they're pushing to show us Zelda this time, well, I got no words for Zelda... Also Metroid and a new console... Should be really exciting, and I've always loved the presentation skills of Reggie Fils-Aime too... So for me Nintendo's will probably be the highlight either way, even though Sony may show more games and may be more solid. I just hope Nintendo don't spend TOO long showing us Wii Party.

Sony's going to be showing a blatant ripoff of the Wiimote, and Nintendo will be showing a new successor to their already extremely successful console.

Sony already released most of the info about the Move, which would mean they would mostly talk about software. Some of which probably being things like SOCOM or GT5, which have been mentioned as supporting Move. Sony will almost certainly also show off games at their conference in addition to the Move. Rumours have been abound that they might also be showing off a new successor to their already extremely successful console. So, no, Microsoft crapping up the joint doesn't mean anything in regards to Sony or Nintendo.

Edited by Tornado

Look at the middle of the orange Mickey head, doesn't that look like...

5609fe3b-fe7e-42e4-a8a4-22ea7d19f02b.jpg

Just instead of Mickey, it's Oswald. Depending on how they play off Disney's loss of Oswald in the game, he could a very sad panda rabbit tragic character.

Jeeeeeeeeeesus Christ, this game looks absolutely masterful, I really have high hopes for something special to be shown at E3 regarding Epic Mickey.

I think Nintendo's conference is going to be the best this year. What with the EPIC FAIL of Microsoft and Sony's supposed dildo showing off its...skills (haha), Nintendo has an amazing line up and a new handheld to reveal.

So I say bring it on Nintendo, do your best! ^^

You know, I thought the "lol dildo" jokes were supposed to go away a few years ago when the Nintendo fans wouldn't stop bitching about them.

Lets not get carried away, Sony still have Little Big Planet.

I may get Zelda, it will undoubtedly be good, but I haven't played Zelda is ages.

Metroid: Other M looks good too.

Other than that, I really don't have anything.

*Epic Mickey pictures*

Those pictures actually look really good, I do agree about the textures and lighting though. I'm really hoping to see some gameplay videos at Nintendo's conference tomorrow, or at E3 later this week.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a demo of Nintendo's 3DS, assuming it does get shown at E3. I'm just curious how they'll get the 3D effect without the glasses.

Has anyone got any recommendations on which site is usually the best for streaming the conferences live? I can't remember what I used last time.

Has anyone got any recommendations on which site is usually the best for streaming the conferences live? I can't remember what I used last time.

Gametrailers has great feeds there got to them instead:)

Edited by Crash
  • Thumbs Up 1

Last night Youtubes feed was nearly unwatchable.

Gamespot was good, but it had to buffer a lot.

GT had no issues, but they do censor bad language.... their dictionary of bad language includes the world dick.