Awoo.

Nintendo @ E3 2010

Patticus

Besides talking about the games like Zelda and Pokemon. Im sure Pikman 2 might be announced. Remember last year, they talk about that finger sensor and we still don't know what that does. Also there is the 3DS. Hopefully Nintendo has something great for the fans this year, cause last E3 was all about the Mario.

Another Paper Mario would be absolutely fantastic also.

Why didn't I think of this? We need more Paper Mario. Here's hoping they pull this one out as a big suprise...

Why didn't I think of this? We need more Paper Mario. Here's hoping they pull this one out as a big suprise...

So long as it's Paper Mario and not Super Paper Mario. SPM wasn't awful, but it's hardly replayable, was way too easy by concept alone and dragged with its monotonous gameplay.

I have a feeling that SPM was the last Paper Mario we'll be seeing, at least the last RPG. I'd love to see another Paper Mario game combat Thousand Year Door in style, script, and visuals, but I doubt we'll get another one.

Damn it, Nintendo needs to step up their first-party game. When are they going to realize that not everyone just wants a Mario or Zelda game (not counting Pokemon since that is second-party).

Nintendo's also publishing Sin and Punishment 2, Metroid: Other M, The Last Story, Xenoblade, Samurai Warriors 3, Wii Party, Dragon Quest IX, Golden Sun DS, among others. And there's a chance they're also going to announce at least one or two new games at E3, so it's not like those three franchises are all they got in store.

Another Paper Mario would be absolutely fantastic also.

Well, Charles Martinet did confirm that there was another Mario game in development on Facebook a few months ago...

Edited by Chaosmaster8753

I think we'll see a new Paper Mario eventually, even if it gets a DS release (highly unlikely, because portable seems to be M+L's turf).

I'd definitely prefer a home console Paper Mario though, more akin to the first or second game.

Oh, and Super Smash Bros. DS, SWISS CALLED IT FIRST.

I would rather see Paper Mario be on the WII again. I didnt really like the recent one all that much though.

You know... it just hit me. Namco has confirmed that a new Pac-Man game, supposedly the next evolution of Pac-Man, will be revealed at E3. While I'm not saying that it's guranteed to be on the Wii, I just think that is has a pretty big shot. Multi-plattform at least. That unveiling, whenever it hits, has grabbed my attention. Mostly out of curiousity, but I do think it can be good... And if I remembered correctly, Hirokazu Yasuhara is envolved with this, so I'm keeping my eye on it.

Also, I know that I'm apparently tardy to the party, but I'm glad to hear that Nintendo will have a Two hour conference this time. Gives them more time to show more stuff. So while nothing's set in stone, I feel a little more at ease. This can probably be an all-round awesome E3 like I want! :)

Edited by Super YoshiUnity Man

I'm just hoping Nintendo also shows something that isn't Mario, Zelda, or Metroid.

F-Zero, Star Fox, Donkey Kong, and Kirby need love damnit!

I'm sadly holding on to a slim chance of a new fancy looking Starfox. Seriously, if the can reel a new Starfox trailer that looked like The Other M's first trailer, I die of too much awesome. Like said though, slim chance.

Other then that, of course the New Zelda, possibly a new game to latch on to, and then laughing at whatever plastic hardware they come up with next. Hoping for a cool Wii toolbox to draw in the DAD-MAN crowd.

-Blur

People will kill/downvote me for this, I'm sure, but...

at this point I'm not sure if I want to see a new Star Fox... it would mean I have to decide between Other M and this new game due to my lack of monetary resources, instead of getting both.

OF ALL THE YEARS NINTENDO, OF ALL THE YEARS TO POSSIBLY RELEASE A NEW ONE

People will kill/downvote me for this, I'm sure, but...

at this point I'm not sure if I want to see a new Star Fox... it would mean I have to decide between Other M and this new game due to my lack of monetary resources, instead of getting both.

OF ALL THE YEARS NINTENDO, OF ALL THE YEARS TO POSSIBLY RELEASE A NEW ONE

Maybe with Nintendo's current obsession with space, a new Star Fox could happen, =U? Mario Galaxy 2 late spring, Other M this late summer, and then Star Fox in the late fall? Once again, I doubt it, but that would be awesome, =U.

-Blur

Hideki Kamiya's been publicly pleading Nintendo to ask him to make one.

It probably doesn't mean anything, but it would be interesting if it was a veiled hint.

- I know this is more of a Capcom reveal, but if Ace Attorney 5 gets shown I almost don't care about anything else.

- Zelda and 3DS are dead certs, I only hope Zelda won't disappoint by looking exactly like TP (i.e. boring and aged)

- Golden Sun 3 had better be shown, its cancellation is one of my biggest fears.

- We won't get Kirby, F-Zero or StarFox. With any luck though Nintendo will take Kamiya up on his offer eventually, that would be fucking amazing.

- I'd like to see another FF remake for 3DS, specifically V.

- I hope Pokémon B/W don't get shown, because I don't want any more info on it Dx

- I hope the 3DS has original titles and not just GC ports/remakes (that said SMS and WW handheld would be amazing).

On the case of Paper Mario, it may well be over but I wouldn't mind another SPM, as long as they keep the ingenuity going throughout the whole thing. SPM kinda lost its magic somewhere and became entirely plot driven, with little actual fun.

Of course my main reason for this is that I want Mario platformer where I can play as Peach. Which I'll probably never get.

Edited by SuperLink

Of course my main reason for this is that I want Mario platformer where I can play as Peach. Which I'll probably never get.

Super Princess Peach was a bit easy, but I still thought it was a pretty good game. Have you picked that up yet?

Anyway I'm just itching for the new Zelda reveal! I can not wait! I wonder if they'll start strong with Zelda, show it somewhere in the middle, or finish off with Zelda like in 2004 (

). Edited by speedfreak

Super Princess Peach was a bit easy, but I still thought it was a pretty good game. Have you picked that up yet?

Nah, I keep meaning too but I'm still torn by the fact it's for all intents and purposes "Mario for little girls", which means it'll be easy and tame in comparison to a proper Mario platformer. ;_;

I loved playing as Peach in SPM.

Edited by SuperLink

Anyway I'm just itching for the new Zelda reveal! I can not wait! I wonder if they'll start strong with Zelda, show it somewhere in the middle, or finish off with Zelda like in 2004 (
).

With all the hype that's going into it, I can only imagine them ending on a Zelda related note. I'm hoping it'll be playable as it's been hinted at.

Also, I'd rather have a Bowser game than a Peach game. Mario and Luigi 3 has already given us a sample of how awesome it feels to play as him and follow him through his own adventure. And he's always very funny and well written. It'd be an interesting twist and refreshing change of pace.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, I'd rather have a Bowser game than a Peach game. Mario and Luigi 3 has already given us a sample of how awesome it feels to play as him and follow him through his own adventure. And he's always very funny and well written. It'd be an interesting twist and refreshing change of pace.

100% agreed. M&LBIS was great fun and part of that fun was how hilarious Bowser was. A full game of that same hilarious writing would be sheer bliss.

Nah, I keep meaning too but I'm still torn by the fact it's for all intents and purposes "Mario for little girls", which means it'll be easy and tame in comparison to a proper Mario platformer. ;_;

It's not easy and tame. Similar level as difficulty as Yoshi's Island, I'd say.

Oh, and bonus note: Save every Toad. Goodness knows why, but they cockblock the final boss until you do, for no reason whatsoever.

I wish I didn't have my Trig regents the day of Nintendo's conference. :(

I'm all up for coming home to be delighted by news of Zelda n' all, but I'd really like to watch the full conference from beginning to end and see everything for myself. I remember one E3 I was able to do that and it was sweet, even though I don't recall many new or amazing things that E3, it was really cool watching all the demonstrations one by one, it makes the reveal just so much sweeter, y'know?

All I want to see is more of the 3DS. It's not every year you get to see a new console, let alone potential new games.

What I hope for however, I'd quite enjoy a new Star Fox. But mostly I want a new Kirby.

Oh, and bonus note: Save every Toad. Goodness knows why, but they cockblock the final boss until you do, for no reason whatsoever.

I want to see this, actually. Is there a video of that?

I wish I didn't have my Trig regents the day of Nintendo's conference. :(

I'm all up for coming home to be delighted by news of Zelda n' all, but I'd really like to watch the full conference from beginning to end and see everything for myself. I remember one E3 I was able to do that and it was sweet, even though I don't recall many new or amazing things that E3, it was really cool watching all the demonstrations one by one, it makes the reveal just so much sweeter, y'know?

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I got lucky and was able to use a personal from work for the 15th. I can't wait to finally see the new Zelda.

I want to see this, actually. Is there a video of that?

Blocking the final boss may come as a surprise, but then you realise that the game tells you where all the Toads are. And with the joy vibe, there's no sch thing as danger. Especially when you get the "stand still to get powah" upgrade. The game is insanely easy.

By any chance is there going to be a full video around of any of the conferences/keynotes/whatever the big announcements that people are watching LIVE, but for watching after they are shown? I know this is kinda lame but I actually kind of want to watch the full conference, as not to be spoiled by anything. Stupid and dumb, I know, but I've been waiting for the big announcement of this Zelda game for over a year, and I'd like it to go out with a bang. :P