Awoo.

Pokèmon Black & White Discussion

PSI Wind

I was thinking he was saying it was a remix of another song with lyrics slapped on top.

So yeah it's nothing new.

Oh lol. We know it's nothing new, it's still interesting. And the lyrics hadn't been posted here before.

So apparently, Lillipup has a mouth.

506Lillipup.png

But it loses its mouth after evolution:

Spr_5b_507.png508.png

Edited by Bipolar Bear

It's under the stache'.

Also, I finally hatched a male/adamant/defiant Pawniard. Shit took over 30 eggs!

• Thumbs Up 1

I need help. I can't find anything to do with White after beating the E4. :/

I need help. I can't find anything to do with White after beating the E4. :/

Trade the 'mons you want to keep to another game, return to the title screen and press ^ Sel B.

Well there's no fun in that, I'd like to KEEP my progression thank you.

Except it's just going through the same motions over again. Pokemon is not the kind of game that's fun to play through the story over and over again.

Except it's just going through the same motions over again. Pokemon is not the kind of game that's fun to play through the story over and over again.

Delved into it for a bit, kinda lost interest.

I don't get it, this game has no less post game content than previous Pokemon games yet I'm finding myself dropping it much sooner than usual.

Edited by Black Spy

There's always the Battle Subway right? Right?

:P

But that seems to be one of the problems of pokemon games. There's hardly much to do post game. Just go beat up random people is really all you can do at this point. :P

I feel the same way, actually. The Battle Subway is nice, but it seems much more dull than the Battle Frontier so far. Trains are great, but I really don't like how they removed all the extra battle modes that Platinum/Heartgold/Soulsilver had.

I feel the same way, actually. The Battle Subway is nice, but it seems much more dull than the Battle Frontier so far. Trains are great, but I really don't like how they removed all the extra battle modes that Platinum/Heartgold/Soulsilver had.

So they can re-add them next time.

No, I'll agree with you guys. Pokémon games ALWAYS cut out too early. I want the story to keep going until I'm level 90-odd.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

Uhhhh, guys? Sorry for the bump, but need I remind you something?

READY YOUR BODIES.

646.gif

THE ANNOUNCEMENT COMES TOMORROW.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, because one year after the originals, a remake will come out :lol:.

I think it's gonna be a spinoff game.

Yeah, what he said. I hope it's this gens Stadium to be honest, and that it's like a third Colosseum game. That'd just be awesome.

I hope it something interesting but I think were getting a lame spinoff Pokemon Party adventure wii or some shit.

Yeah guys...Its in the June Issue not this one, Apparently they made a mistake, no news about a new game is coming out tomorrow, we'll have to wait till June 15...kbai.

Yeah guys...Its in the June Issue not this one, Apparently they made a mistake, no news about a new game is coming out tomorrow, we'll have to wait till June 15...kbai.

That applies for CoroCoro Magazine. Dengeki DS would like to say hi. XD

So the announcement is still on? I'm figuring it will be Pokemon Gray, but maybe it will be 3DS titles. Who knows.

So the announcement is still on? I'm figuring it will be Pokemon Gray, but maybe it will be 3DS titles. Who knows.

Black and White haven't been out for year yet even in Japan. It's not Grey.