Awoo.

Slipping away...

eXtaticus

Your never belive this but the game that actually made me become a fan was sonic 06 I have no idea why I just liked it. Nowadays I think ok is medioka but I think sa2 and black knight are great

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperStingray

• Phos

• ovarloard

• CrownSlayers Shadow

The first of Sonic Adventures had some pretty bad glitches, seriously. SA2 wasn't as horrible but had some glitches, too. There're plenty of obvious glitches in SA1. You're just one of those over-enthusiastic fans who doens't want to admit such things. SA1 and 2 are still quite good games, even with all the bugs/glitches, but neither of them is a masterpiece.

I never noticed any glitches, but maybe that's because I have the GC versions and maybe they fixed the bugs in the GC versions. And I'm not an over-enthusiastic fan, I like Sonic but I'm not as big of a fan as I was in the past. Sure, SA2 is one of my favorite games of all time, but because of a lot of crappy recent Sonic games (Sonic Next-Gen, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic and the Black Knight, etc.) I'm not as big of a fan of Sonic as I used to be. My favorite Sega franchises now are Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue, I still want Sega to make a SoA2 or Shenmue 3 soon.

I couldn't care less if one, two or seventy-million Sonic games are bad.

The same if one, two or seventy-million were brilliant. Games are games, what's fun is fun.

The name on the front doesn't matter, I won't think any more or less of something because of what came before it.