Awoo.

[FANFICTION] Sonic And The Rainbow Quartz

Cyb3rkn1ght

Posted (edited)

So, a while ago, I posted a Status Update about a Story I wrote almost a year ago, and I'd like to make a book out of it! I want to make it Just like @Spagonia Bowl's idea For a Sonic Show, mixing Characters from IDW and The games in a Larger-than-Life adventure. As soon as I was done reading that, I saw a Doc I haven't seen since June of last year: YT Stories (Yes, I was going to Sprite animate these onto a YT channel, lay off of 12 yo me-). Now, I want to Expand and share it with you guys! This will be FULL of Headcannons, and Locales of the past and future, and who knows, maybe I'll make my OCs make an appearance and be important somehow.

Now, Doing this will be REALLY interesting, as I am kinda just jumping into this without a Crystal-Clear Product, given that I made this when I was younger, and who knows what I was thinking? 

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you're ready for the First Episode, huh? Just a Disclaimer: This is old. like, REALLY, old. I will be rewriting Ep. 1, because it's kinda weak in my opinion, but some digress. Ep. 2 is in the works, So stay tuned, and Enjoy!

Season 1, Episode 1: World War Clean-Up

Spoiler

One sunny day in Green Hill, sonic was taking his daily run, stopping to see the Serene Rivers and waterfalls. We see Sonic passing trees, parkouring off of Totem Poles and obstacles when he gets a call from Tails. He says that he saw some badniks carrying a capsule around Marble Zone, and he is tracking them as they speak. Sonic says that he is on his way. When he blasts off in a boost of speed, the camera zooms out to see a screen with the event we just saw. We see the Silhouette of Eggman, smiling. Eggman goes on, to talk about how the capsule is a distraction from what's happening. He has his two Master robots, Metal Sonic and Metal Knuckles looking for a New jewel that opens a whole world. He will take over that world to make Eggman land. Orbot and Cubot are in the background, talking about how this will be a failure if he doesn't have a plan B. Cubot recipes, saying that he won't be surprised if he doesn't win. Cubot ends the sense with him saying it would be interesting if there was a last-minute change of events. The screen fades to Sonic’s Feet, in marble zone. He is defeating badniks, and jumping off of temple buildings and pillars. He stops on top of a larger temple building and looks around for the badniks who had the capsule. He hears in the distance the Sqealing of a Picky, an inhabitant species on South Island that gets kidnapped by Eggman, along with the rest of the animals there. He reacts with a shocked face and then runs away. He catches up to them, and they attack back. Sonic swiftly dodges these attacks and goes to attack. The fight ends, and he frees the animals. He calls tails, saying the mission is completed. Tails responds with a reply, saying that he also found badniks in Aquatic Ruins zone as well. Sonic thinks something Fishy is going on, so he says that They should both head to Angel Island to see if somethings up. Tails says that he will meet him at Spring Yard To pick him up. He copies and runs the rest of the way to Spring Yard Zone.  END CREDITS BONUS: Knuckles is in a Dark Room. we see him wake up, and wonder where is he. END

Author's Notes

Spoiler

Honestly, I don't even know why we start at South Island. I mean, we could be somewhere that was ACTUALLY intresting, but I guess it's because I just got done playing Origins back then. According to my notes, this takes place after Forces, so Fronteirs hasn't happen (Or Released, for that matter). Another Thing I might Change: The Stone. We have used Emeralds, Topaz, Rubys, Beryl, Onyx, and more that I've hadn't named. So why did I choose A Ruby, again? Because of my Bias for Alliteration. I guess I listen to too much music, that rhyming is kinda cool to me. Anyways, I was thinking to turn it into a Quartz, or maybe a Peral instead of a ruby, given that it has never been used. The Strange room at the end is supposed to be like a Null Space Prison, but I'm thinking of sending him to a whole new World, but I'm pretty sure that's what the Warp Topaz Does (Correct Me if I'm Wrong). Thing is, before I make a kickass Fight With any metal Generals, I have to find what the Stone does that no other Stone has.

Again, I want to Credit @Spagonia Bowlfor the Wonderful idea, and stay Tuned! ;P

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oooo! It's nice lol! I love the story so far! :squee:

• Fist Bump 1

Just now, SpeedyChilidogs said:

Oooo! It's nice lol! I love the story so far! :squee:

(DUDE IS THAT FLEETWAY :squee:)

Thanks! i can't wait to finish Episode 2, but I'm at school at the moment, so ill have to wait till after.

Hehe. Knuckles in a box.

GUEST_ed5d457d-abb0-4e4f-9e99-901c42b11bbe.jpg.c2414eaea21500926ef3852c98dd7c9f.jpg

• Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

(DUDE IS THAT FLEETWAY :squee:)

(HAHA YESS!! I change my Pfps A lot ngl :ded:

3 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Thanks! i can't wait to finish Episode 2, but I'm at school at the moment, so ill have to wait till after.

Aaa Mann, I Really Can't wait it's real good so far lolz! 

2 minutes ago, Maple Syrup said:

Hehe. Knuckles in a box.

AA KNUCKLES IN A BOX We Need to save him?!?!! :cry:

• Fist Bump 2

2 minutes ago, SpeedyChilidogs said:

AA KNUCKLES IN A BOX We Need to save him?!?!! :cry:

Oh no.

sonic the hedgehog sega GIF

• Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Maple Syrup said:

Oh no.

WHY"D THIS MAKE ME LAUGH LOL 

• Chuckle 2

Looking cool so far!

2 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

Hehe. Knuckles in a box.

GUEST_ed5d457d-abb0-4e4f-9e99-901c42b11bbe.jpg.c2414eaea21500926ef3852c98dd7c9f.jpg

Free him 

3 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

Hehe. Knuckles in a box.

*Eggman entering Null Space*

Hey Eggman Empire! its Ya ruler, Eggman! Today, we are doing an unboxing Video, explaining to this Red Dummy where he is! 

*Muffled Yelling from Knuckles*

• Chuckle 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

Hey Eggman Empire! its Ya ruler, Eggman! Today, we are doing an unboxing Video, explaining to this Red Dummy where he is! 

Eggman: And I also got another toy too, (shows the master emerald), isn't it pretty?

(Knuckles muffled yelling intensifies)

Edited by Maple Syrup
  • Chuckle 1

4 minutes ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

I would lowkey love it if Sega made a YouTube video about Eggman trying to be hip with the kids and following various YouTube trends (unboxing vids, wacky challenges, Mr. Beast type giveaways but with badniks, etc) to try and get people to join the Eggman empire

3 minutes ago, ChaosCTRL said:

I would lowkey love it if Sega made a YouTube video about Eggman trying to be hip with the kids and following various YouTube trends (unboxing vids, wacky challenges, Mr. Beast type giveaways but with badniks, etc) to try and get people to join the Eggman empire

Dude, imagine he did that, but has someone captured/Terroizing a Town at the same time and he's like "Oh don't Worry about that"

Posted (edited)

Season 1 Episode 2: Rosy Heroes Ignite!

Spoiler

We see Tails in the sky, about to land in the zone with sonic Already Waiting with a Chili Dog.

“Man, do I have vivid Memories of this place. All the bouncing and sliding, it’s unforgettable.”

“Well, Be happy i didn’t say ‘meet me at Star Light Zone’” Says Tails, sarcastically

“ Oh, Believe me, i know, ‘Hero of Station Square’, ill be thankful”

As they take off, we cut to Amy with Birdie, Cream with Cheese, and Blaze in Emerald Hill. Blaze is Taking in the Sencery with deep thought of her own World (Being a Tad worried about Marine out there alone, but she has faith in her). Amy is Making Flower Crowns and Necklaces with Cream, Putting them on themselves, Birdie and Cheese. They Chuckle, And Amy Falls Backwards giggling, Gazing up at the clouds.

“Ahhh, Beautiful Day, isn’t it Blaze?”

Blaze Snaps out of her deep thought, responding to Amy.

“Indeed. The Vast Blue Ocean is a Beauty to Behold in the Summer. It reminds me of Home.”

“Yeah, but don’t worry about your duties now! We have a sunny day ahead of us, and if Your Eggman Takes those Emeralds, We’ll Help out! Right Cream?”

Cream Looks up Hesitantly, but then gives more of a confident look.

“Yeah! Like how i Saved Miss Ariem! We can do it!”

Cheese is Showing the same Excitement, Exclaiming loudly.

Then, We see a Huge shadow From above. The Sound of the Bi-Plane, The Tornado, Fly by. Amy Gets Up in a hurry, Cream is Shocked by the sudden SWOOSH of the Incoming Plane, and Blaze is Unfazed, yet Surprised, and looks up; The Red Plane was Headed for Angel Island, and We see a Blue Figure Skydive off of it, into The Ancient Lakes of Aquatic Ruins.

“Huh!? The Tornado?!” Cried Cream, Cheese Hiding under her ear.

“Hey, is that… Sonic and Tails? Where are they going?” Questioned Amy, Curiously

“Aquatic Ruins. Home to Many lush Fauna, and Rushing Lakes. Why Would Sonic of all People would be going into such a Flooded Place?”

“If Sonic is Going there, their must be trouble. We need to Help him!” Says Amy, Readying her Hammer.

—-------------

We Cut to Sonic in freefall, Landing Upright on a Stony Ledge.

“The Earthy Smell is A staple, huh?” Comments Sonic, Scouting for Badniks.

We see Grounders, Drilling into the Walls. Sonic Finds this weird, as these robots seems to be in a frenzy, looking for Something, but what? That thought is interrupted by the sighting of the Capsule. Sonic Knows his next move as he blasts to Take on the badniks. Grounders, Buzz Bombers and Caterkillers go down, and he makes his way to the Capsule, high up on a Loop. and some hills. After careful, yet Quick Platforming, Sonic Makes it to the top, only to be met with a shadowy figure that can’t be seen due to the sun. It Extends its Arm, and Grabs Sonic By the throat.

—-------------

Tails Lands in Mushroom Hill Zone, In Search for Knuckles. He deduces that since He’s the Guardian Of the Master Emerald, He should Find Knuckles if he finds the Master Emerald with his Pocket Radar, he can track the Location of Knuckles, not like he knows the path already. He Bounces around and Swings on Vines in the Dense Forsetry, and racing on the Overgrown Vines there. Not Many Badniks are here, which is strange, but he Still fends them off.

The Less Badniks The better he thought

He comes across a Vine Bridge, with a Eggmobile Hovering.

“Alright Eggman, We've Had Enough of your Games!”

Instead of the Hard-Boiled Genius we all know and love, a robotic Duplicate Turns around. An Eggrobo Starts dropping Steel Balls onto the Vine Bridge, And Tails Dodges and hits back. Before it’s Nearly Disasemmbled, It drops a Fireball instead, Burning the bridge. Catching the Fox by surprise, He starts plummeting down, but then catches himself with his Tails. The Eggrobo has Put on Hookshots to the sides, ricocheting off of the rocks, making it dangerous to swoop in for a Hit. Luckily, he has his Arm Cannon ready Via his Belt. He takes a blast, and Down it went. He then Proceeds out of a tunnel, and into Sandopolis Zone.

—-------------

The Stinging Smell of Chemicals fills Amy’s Nose as she Parkors and bounces on Vats of Safer Chemicals. Cream Assists her, Flying her over Vats that would Mess up her fur. Blaze, on the other Hand, is Zooming on slopes and loops, having Great Momentum. She is Unafraid to Get into the chemicals, as she bounces out of it with much Height Via Springs, and Meets Up with The rest of Team Rose, Fighting off Chompers, Octobots and many more, and comes to help out.

“Aren’t You Afraid The Chemicals will mess up your great fur?” Amy says, Swinging her Hammer into another badnik.

“Not necessarily. To me, it just feels like Water, but with a bad smell, and i can always shake it off.” Blaze Replies as she delivers Blazing kicks and chops. Cream and Cheese are battling too, with Spins, Ear-Whips and Chao Tornados. The Onslaught of enemies is now a pile of Metal. Cream kicks it out of the way, and Encourages everyone else to follow.

“We can’t stop now! What if Mister Sonic is in trouble?” Cheese is worried to, giving Anxious Noises.

“Your Right Cream! We must Help him!” Amy Cried out, so with that, they Marched on.

—-------------

Yikes! Violent much? Sonic Thought, as he was being Man-Handled by the throat. The last time he saw A Metal impersonator was when he was locked up in the Death Egg. This time, it’s not the usual Royal-Blue Speeding imposter he remembers, It’s a more older face. Silver Sonic. Last time those two fight was Aboard the Scrambled Egg, which is where Tails was kept hostage once. This time, it had some Polishes and upgrades. His Free hand turns into a blaster, and is ready to fire. His mission: Oversee the Drilling excavation in The ruins. Westside island is Infamous for having many Gemstones, so One’s first guess is to look here. Before the duplicate could fire, Sonic Slices the Extended arm, freeing him, but only for the other to simply regrow his arm.

“It’s a tussle you want? It’s a tussle you’ll get!” Shouts Sonic, revving up a Spindash. 

The Metallic Copy Responds with a fire from It’s Hand, Trying to catch him off guard. He delivers a blow to the bread, messing with his visor. He Now turns his Hands into Spiked Wrecking Balls, Making them Hurl towards the Blue Blur, but with a near miss, He Runs on the Arm of the stuck Robot And hits him again. The Robot can’t take all these hits, so he Calls on more minions, but from the skies.

“Already Calling For Back-Up? Heh, that’s what you get for Underesimating M-”

He is Hit with a Spin attack of The robot’s own, smack in the face. 

Well, that’s Karma for you… Sonic Thought Sheepishly. We see him shake it off, and Get’s ready to attack Oncemore, but The Buzz Bombers And other Sky Enemies shoot Lazers from above, having the Hedgehog Nearly Tap Dance. He Gets himself to higher Ground to take them out, only for the Double To overshadow him and nearly grabs him, yet Burrows into the ground, And Jetting out of another Hole he makes down further. He races to a Totem Pole he remembers, and Charges a Spin to take out All of the air forces. As soon as he lands, Metal rains down around him, and Gets ready.

“Alright, Tin-Can! Show your Face so i can Kick it!” there is a Rustle from the bushes behind him, and he turns around, and Revvs a Peel-Out, ready to deliver a Flying kick to the head, but a Swarm of ground enemies emerges instead. The Robot Reers from the ground, attacking Sonic the same way Sonic attacked it. It seems like any move Sonic makes is Etched into his memory. Sonic is sent flying back, but bounces off of a wall, and Spins towards him like a blue Saw! The devastating hit is countered by a last-Ditch Effort by the AI Alloy, and holds back his Spin. Sonic Stops, and lands. There is no time to think, as a motobug attached with a missile fires at him, and Sonic Kicks it right to the Duplicate, It’s Limbs and head set Sky-High. In a Sigh of relief, Sonic Easliy takes out the remainder of the ground control with swift Kicks and Punches, and finally makes it to the capsule. There are a few surprise spikes, but finally, he makes it to the Capsule. The Birds and Other Fauna are trapped, and with a Step of a switch, they are set free! Sonic Jumps down to Reassure the small animals, but then, a Traps sets off, Hanging Sonic From his feet. The Capsule Shutters a Bit, then rebuilds itself into a Bomb. 5 minuites on the clock, and hanging above spikes.

Welp. i guess i can call tails. PLEASE pick Up!

The camera Zooms into the communicator, and Zooms out to show Tails’ Communicator. END

Author's Notes

Spoiler

Yeah, Team Rose has a new Cat in town. I didn't Want big because he is, well, Big. his Character is far too Cartoony to be taken seriously, so after searching on the Internet for possible Recruitment, I found Her. I think it's perfect, as Cream and Amy have great Connections with Blaze. I sorta want to incorporate some Heroes Teams as a staple, so there will be many teams. You guys must be confused as to why Cream Mentions Ariem, and my own Headcanon is that Frontiers hasn't happened yet, so dream team is next. I wanted The Metal Duplicates to be strong, and command Smaller Robots, so as a throwback, I brought back Silver Sonic From the 8-Bit titles, and speaking of 8-Bit, the Eggrobo in Mushroom hill is also a throwback to Jungle Zone's boss. then, I mixed it with Speed Jungle's boss as well. I wanted Tails to be just as important as everyone else, so I Gave him an arsenal, just around his waist. just think the Belt on Boom Tails. He can Access His Weaponry from anywhere with it. Also, It's Hard to write Blaze. I'm trying to do it like The murder of, where she was just professional, but also Rush, where she is not scared to do anything when needed. 

Edited by Cyb3rkn1ght
Title Changed, Errors

1 hour ago, Cyb3rkn1ght said:

They Chuckle

:chuckle:Reminds me of a certain Austrailian animal...:chuckle:Speaking of austrailian animals, who are red, and claim they do not chuckle, what happened to Knucks?

7 hours ago, Maple Syrup said:

:chuckle:Reminds me of a certain Austrailian animal...:chuckle:Speaking of austrailian animals, who are red, and claim they do not chuckle, what happened to Knucks?

Now that I think about it, I should’ve put giggle…

also I’m trying to figure out that myself :chuckle: