Awoo.

Sonic Faces Aeris in Ongoing GameFAQs Character Battle

Andrew P

After taking on both Ken Masters and Zero and coming out victorious, Sonic the Hedgehog's campaign to be the Greatest Character Ever continues today - he is currently fighting against Final Fantasy's Aeris Gainsborough for supremacy.

At the moment, Sonic is winning in votes - but only by a little. It's a very close match, so make sure you head to GameFAQs and vote for your favourite hedgehog!

UPDATE [24 Aug 2003]: He did it! Sonic won against Aeris! He now goes on to face another Final Fantasy VII character, Cloud, in the next round. Fingers crossed for another win...

Original Post Content:

View full story

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSS Classic Comment Bot

• Dreadknux

• Andrew P

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt the Sonic Stadium Message Board community will be rooting for Sonic - the SSMB has been tracking this event since it started. :smile_2003:

Posted By: Sonicboy5891

Ok ok, no need to fear, I am here! I was on GameFAQs and saw the battle. I voted for the main blue hedgehog and he was up ahead 53% to 49%. That's good... but we need to support that way past cool hedgehog. So vote like it's the recall election!

~~~Sonic 4 eva!~~~ :amuse_2003: :amuse_2003: :amuse_2003: :amuse_2003:

Posted By: Tails in the House

Wicked! Sonic won! Sonic won! Let's have a party :bigsmile_2003: everyone. The Mario and Crono match is really close - and I mean, close!