Awoo.

ARTWORK: Super Meow in Litterbox Land

Meow

Thanks bro! You are definitely the first to use that pun haha.

So far a lot of great mechanics have been tossed around and this game is gonna make heavy use of the score - I think this game is gonna have a lot of really fresh feeling concepts in it. If not I still want to make it the best I can in terms of overall presentation.

Fun fact - in the last two tracks, all the electronic 'gamey' synths are all of my own creation in one of the vsti's I'm using. So basically excluding the drums, and piano/choir in Ascend, as well as one of the two bass tracks as it is a 'real' bass guitar vst, all the electronic elements are 100% my own presets. They're lending themselves well to making a unified sound to the game. I am using a couple I made back when I made the track 'alarm' as well as made a few new ones :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice, it sounds like you guys got a pretty clear idea on where this is going then. How did the whole thing even start up anyways?

I got bored and drew a piece of concept art and made a music track.

And then interest was gained from there, and I drew up more concept art and made more music and thought more about the mechanics! So yeah, thats how it started haha.

Edited by Charlie
  • Thumbs Up 1

OKAY GAME WENT BUST. Things happened, on hold now. One day I'll have a chance to do it but the partnership fell apart we were both looking for different things outta it.

Anyway.

blackstripe_cover_copy2_by_endshark-d5ta

OctoWIPus.

page1_copy_by_endshark-d5t821u.jpg

page7_copy_by_endshark-d5t4c4g.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_mhjh1xmwlW1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

AFTER ONE TRILLION HOURS IT IS COMPLETE.

THIS TOOK ME.

A LONG TIME.

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT ON AND OFF THE LAST FEW DAYS, AND JUST MARATHON'D LIKE 8 HOURS OF THIS SINCE YESTERDAY AND INTO TODAY ITS LIKE 4:45AM RIGHT NOW. I am proud of it. Octooooo.

• Thumbs Up 2

Aaaaaaaaaaa, why do you have to be so good at this? 22 years old, and I'm still having trouble with backgrounds (and maybe anatomy as well.) >_<

I'm loving your work, I'm surprised you haven't got any of your series licensed! I'd definitely pick some of these up if they were on sale! 

Edited by Emperor Robrainiac
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks man! I'm 22 too, gonna be 23 this year though.

ElCIseS.jpg

Starting this as my theme for the Daily Draw. Going to use it as a basis for my stuff each day, to expand it as a concept. Came up with it today, but the story was pretty ‘on the spot’ just to give it some context. I think I got a spacey/dreamy sort of look to her. Lots of little star shapes hidden around the design.

Also more excuse to use the blue/purple/pink pallete the better. Along with a green/orange/white and the obligatory black/red/white/yellow schemes I love to use, this set of colours is a fave to use too.
Also kind of messin’ with my style a little too.

Edited by Charlie
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sorry to hear about the game thing dude, D:. If I got do mad maths and junk we'd totally do something, >:U. But yeah, another chance will come up, >D.

Anyways, stellar art once again. You're getting pretty awesome at blending colors, it's making your art pop out even more crazy than it already did before.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks man! I'll just keep making the music + art for these things, just for kicks.

tumblr_mhsdizhbWE1qlnz6fo1_r1_1280.jpg

Day 5 of the daily draw - Another rushed one, but I really like her design. Trying to keep these rather simple :).

All the music is in my music thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

Kinda been too busy to do more designs for that idea for the daily draw, so here are some other daily draws:

JpB8MFQ.jpg

"Death King" stuff ^

Bad Dudes Beware sketch v

Sh0Huc8.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

SOME HOT SHIT LIKE ALWAYS DAWGMAN. It's super cool how you can keep yourself motivated all the time. Takes me like 2 weeks to get off my ass about something, >:U.

• Thumbs Up 2

Haha thanks dude smile.png. I try to at least have some output on a regular basis...

tumblr_mi77gcFiNv1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

“I hate your guts but…don’t leave me here alone"

• Thumbs Up 2

I've been on FIRE tonight.

bad_dude_copy_by_endshark-d5vsukj.jpg

Sketch, with colours and everything took about 30 minutes. I spent more time tweaking the colours than I did drawing the damn thing. Bad Dudes villain, temp naming him Argo.

cure_copy_by_endshark-d5vsunb.jpg

Now this...I have no idea where this even came from. Took around 50-60 minutes to do completely and the entire thing was random. I didn't initially make this with Cure in mind. I just sketched a bone spire, three dots, and a circle with lines in the corner and before I knew it it turned into this monstrosity of a sketch.

Feels good. I wish every day was like this drawing wise.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know I've posted here before but it's worth saying again, I really dig your badass style. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks there's some TTGL in there, but it definitely has its own flavor that it doesn't immediately make me think of it every time. I also admire your talent for drawing women and for making them look totally kickass while still cute in their own sort of scantily-clad way - especially that girl in your avatar, she's my favorite of yours, haha. Keep up the sweet job dude!

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy tits why haven't I paid more attention to your art hot DAMN this is some amazing stuff. God the stuff in this thread just oozes with some amazing style daaaaaaaamn I feel like I can stare at the stuff in here hours and hours on end. Amazing job!

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I've posted here before but it's worth saying again, I really dig your badass style. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks there's some TTGL in there, but it definitely has its own flavor that it doesn't immediately make me think of it every time. I also admire your talent for drawing women and for making them look totally kickass while still cute in their own sort of scantily-clad way - especially that girl in your avatar, she's my favorite of yours, haha. Keep up the sweet job dude!

Thanks dude! Yeah there is definitely a lot of "TTGL" in here, moreso just Hiroyuki Imaishi in general. His work with Dead Leaves, Gurren Lagann, Panty and Stocking, and more recently starting up Trigger are all really inspirational to me. He is a fantastic artist. Of course on the japanese front I also love to take influence as well from Takeshi Koike (Redline guy) as well as Toru Nakayama (MMZ artist), and depending on what style I opt for Yukito Kishiro (Battle Angel) as well. I've got a few western influences too - really depends on what mood I am in. The whole Imaishi style though is most prevalent as I feel stylistically that's my favourite - the extreme proportions and dynamics in the poses that that guy pushes is incredible stuff for me. Glad you like it :).

Holy tits why haven't I paid more attention to your art hot DAMN this is some amazing stuff. God the stuff in this thread just oozes with some amazing style daaaaaaaamn I feel like I can stare at the stuff in here hours and hours on end. Amazing job!

Thanks dude! Glad you enjoy it :D. This is the stuff I wanna do for a living so its where the majority of my talent pool lies.

• 2 weeks later...

I drew a shark robo girl way back in 2011, decided to sketch her randomly the other night:

tumblr_mj6tv5UlMQ1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

BDB sketches/designs:

tumblr_mj6o9n1KTD1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mj6o9n1KTD1qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mitgwvQuCa1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_milzukcTF11qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mivhvuq1pT1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Wraparound cover sketch.

tumblr_mj178zGwJh1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpgScrapped page 1/2 double spread idea.

tumblr_mj6gx47D0w1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpgAttempt no.2 with a different idea, scrapped too tho.

and then a cyborg catgirl for no real reason:

tumblr_mj4ucyXFZR1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

and because my music topic tends to go rather unnoticed, how about some Bad Dudes Beware themed music?

"OPENING" - BANG! [FINAL]
"ENDING" - RELOAD [DEMO1]

"Scenario Music" - Omen

Yeah. Lots of sketches this time 'round sorry.

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_mjbwstbvTw1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Decided to do my own spin on Death Cannon, who is Soniko's character.

The other two in the back there are my poopy creations.

• Thumbs Up 2

Bad Dudes Beware stuff (finally figured out how I want to start it, this originally would have been the start of chapter 2 but it makes more sense to me as no.1 instead):

tumblr_mjcb3jW3zN1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjcb3jW3zN1qlnz6fo2_1280.jpgSu's so cool .o.!!

tumblr_mje0xcvknX1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

I have been using the title LASERBAT for my music endeavors these days so I made a logo + mascot character, 

• Thumbs Up 7

Duuuuuuuuuuude. I seriously wish I could draw as great as you, your stuff is always fantastic and jaw dropping, especially the sketches.

I can't describe how epic your stuff is, I don't care if I sound like a fan-boy. :V Looking forward to seeing more. :D

• Thumbs Up 1