Awoo.

ARTWORK: Super Meow in Litterbox Land

Meow

• 5 months later...

I live.

mm03shadowwomanendshark_by_endshark-d7gj

Fitting then I upload a Mega Man Gender Swap image for a collab ran by AWD right? Right.

• Thumbs Up 3

Shadow man? 

He's my #2 favorite robot master!

(you know cause elecman is a badass)

Anyway, great art is amazingly great.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you!! Elec Man is pretty cool too (though my fave Robot Master is Fire Man!). A lot of people on twitter/tumblr have been digging the drawing too so it makes me really happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Released a free 3 track thing. Guitars a'blarin on this one. Though track 2 and the title track have some gamey synths involved too.

Anyway also some shieeeeeeet:

tumblr_n551icMJwk1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n551icMJwk1qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n551icMJwk1qlnz6fo3_1280.jpg
Revised:
tumblr_n5i0gwVqv71qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i0gwVqv71qlnz6fo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5i0gwVqv71qlnz6fo1_1280.png
tumblr_n5i0gwVqv71qlnz6fo3_1280.png

Gonna start the mockup probably all over from scratch. Not 100% fond of all of it, a lot of it I'd like to re-work - but we'll see. The second mockup progress was after I had already said "fuck this" once already so who knows I might go back to it again hah.

Also borrowed some elements from my Shadow Woman design I liked 'cause why not.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes I have time to draw stuff when I'm not working.

suconcepts_by_endshark-d7jx61k.jpgvillains_by_endshark-d7jx69h.jpgWas doodling some Bad Dudes Beware ‘cause I haven’t drawn anything for that in a while. I decided to give Su’s design a bit of a tweak again too - took out the two long ponytails and gonna replace it with two shorter and more spiky ones (you can only see one in the photo, though I might just make it one IDK yet!).

Also tweaked Roulette and Agro a bit too. Agro used to be more lizard-y but now he is more wolf-ish I guess. I also might make a Patreon or something in the future for this too (maybe, gotta research it more) just to keep me on track for making it.

Oh also the human version of Su is just a ‘what if’ and nothing more than that lol.
For comparison too I put up the original 2012 design with the current incarnation.

comparison_by_endshark-d7k5o8c.jpgI'm slow as shit this has taken like 2 years for me to keep restarting and not committing 100% to any ideas because I'm just not damn satisfied with a lick of it haha. Su's 2014 design changes up a few things that have steadily been changing since 2012, although there are a few things I wanna note on this comparison sketch too - the tail blade is an attachment. Also speaking of the tail I forgot to colour it in black at the tip in the other designs above and corrected it here OOPZ.

So there is what I've been doing I guess. I work a lot now so I don't get to devote a lot of time to the creative stuff as much as I like. Gotta make money :/

Edit: Might as well add some more BDB stuff from the last few months.

page3_4_by_endshark-d784nui.jpg

mainvillains_by_endshark-d73x1i2.jpg

krow2_by_endshark-d73x1vv.jpg

jamkilo_by_endshark-d73x1xz.jpg

dunno_by_endshark-d7anfzv.jpg

and a kill la kill sketch I hated so I stopped working on it OOPZ

klk_sketch_by_endshark-d7gahzp.jpg

Edit: some more (let's go back to Christmas here shall we):

christmas2013f_by_endshark-d6xmksy.jpg

fanart__ryuko_by_endshark-d6xml11.jpg

also was working on a game concept with some friends for a fleeting moment:

ouroboros_by_endshark-d74wm8o.jpg

daconceptdump_by_endshark-d73nw37.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

tumblr_n6kz4d3Ap31qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

no logo:

tumblr_n6kz4d3Ap31qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg

just a wip of a book cover for an art book I wanna compile over the course of this year. I dug into the characters I’ve made over the last few years for the cover here - a lot of BDB representation in the bottom left corner as well as some from the 30 day challenge that I only made it to day 7 with up along the top. A few of my other characters litter the scene too. The catgirl that is front and center is Nima, my 'mascot character' so to speak 'cause I love drawing catgirls dunno whyyyyyyyyyy. Also new logo for what will eventually be my site too.
  • Thumbs Up 2

You definitely have the skill, and base knowledge to make the start, you just need a solid team with some talent to do the rest ;)

Really good stuff by the way... If I actually had the training and skill to do so I'd give it a go myself(on the modeling side I mean)

Thanks dude! I just have a bad habit of not really putting myself out there as much as I should be  - I hesitate loads. A lot of self-confidence issues and anxiety issues keep holding me back - and I just keep letting it happen.

anyway another concept:

tumblr_n759lmZGZY1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Well then, you need to find someone to help support you and back you up then, and eventually you will overcome it

You've actually shown yourself to not only have the ability to make characters, but define the details and how they feel from all angles which is tricky to do. The 3 view concept art you have on the previous page is well done and a good foundation for sprite work or modeling

I've seen that you do enjoy making your characters, a good approach you could try taking is getting together a group you want for a project, and do the 3 side view like you did with the other for each one, and then do it for any items, or weapons they might have as well. Then you start mocking up environments take the base idea for and area and environment and build up a reference chart of basic items depending on the gameplay you want, and from that one shot of an area take that and set up the basic chart of items you need for it

If you make a template of the basic items you need for each area, whether by name or base design, then  you will find it easier to make variants and supplementary items

I actualy have a small request/suggestion for you, on the bottom of the previous page in the action image you did for the character you designed, it looks like you have a base idea for a signature weapon for her, do you think you could try and evolve the basic idea for those with a little more definition and make a concept sheet for the weapon as you did for the character?

If you do make the weapon template, I'll give my best shot at modeling it, how does that sound to you? a chance for you to hone on defining your characters tools and through that their personality, and for me something to try and work some more on my modeling skills on

• Thumbs Up 1

I might take a crack at 3D modeling myself again too, its been a few years since I last touched 3D (you can see some stuff I made earlier on in this thread somewhere I believe). The weapon is simple enough I might take a crack at it too! Once I make a design sheet for it (not sure when that will be) I'll post it here for sure :>. Thanks dude!

I saw, you made some nice looking stuff, whereas I'm used to the more practical side(started in an RTS community, jumped to a spacer, then did some sonic, I made a decent mighty kit-bash), however I can rig and animate somewhat, though my uving and texturing is atrocious XD

Always wanted to make characters and interesting stuff, but never managed to quite get there, but have done a bit of this, and a bit of that, and been part of my fair share of mods and stuff

if you ever want to try and get another guy or two(like a coder), and make a little say game jam scale for fun game, I would be game XD

I'd love to but I don't really have a whole lot of time to dedicate to team projects right now. I work a lot and making a game requires a lot of dedication that I can't really afford to put in unless it was something I idly chipped away at by myself.

wow dude those girls have breasts not cool This is some amazing stuff you've got here. Keep up the good work!

Haha thanks dude. Anyway some more concept sketching I did last night:

tumblr_n78qzxknhT1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Someone pointed out a really funny and unintentional reference 'cause of the cat robo's temporary name and I cannot stop laughing because I had to look it up. Way out of my influence/knowledge sphere but funny all the same.

Also a music track 'cause this thread gets more attention than my music thread.

• Thumbs Up 5

• 3 weeks later...

I sketched a GAMAGOOOOOOOOOOOOORI. First time drawing him but I'm happy with the result.

tumblr_n829aivQOB1qlnz6fo1_500.jpg

Also fleshing out those chars above a bit more:

tumblr_n7auooHI2S1qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Thanks dude, I'm glad a lot of people have been liking it and some people are even saying its pretty close to the style - which I appreciate haha.

tumblr_n87s45JEBT1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

a sketch I made last night. I don't really like it overall but I haven't really drawn lately as I've been too busy/drained from work. I'm definitely not as prolific with putting out content as I used to be since I started working 6 months ago.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ermergerd. I love your art so much ;w;! It's so freaking adorable and I adore the style!~

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dog farts. 

tumblr_noxz2e2gEx1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Doing comic battles again to try and get out of an art funk.

Edit: also some roughs for this real short prologue. I feel I'm hitting my groove again slowly.

master1_by_endshark-d8uutpt.jpgmaster2_by_endshark-d8uutpe.jpg

These two characters were prone to being more comedic than the rest of the comics I had made in the past on the site. This prologue comic is basically needed on my end since I'm carrying over the story I started 2 years ago before they were killed off on the site. I decided to use the real passage of time as canon, and have been going from there. Also they were killed by being eaten by a big shadow of the colossus type lady, but I only adapted that part of my opponents comic into my story.

edit: Oh I also sketched these characters, who I haven't sketched in a while. I drew them to go along with this music.

tumblr_noqmwn7wPz1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4