Awoo.

ARTWORK: Super Meow in Litterbox Land

Meow

tumblr_msxl4z5a0s1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_msxl4z5a0s1qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg

Updating these characters a little bit! Haven't coloured Priscilla there yet and I haven't figured out what direction I want the Simon redesign to go. Primarily because this is intended as a reboot for an anthology and I am thinking of drastically tweaking his character the most.

We'll seeeeeEEeeee. Done during a google hangout with some friends earlier today!

• Thumbs Up 1

Your character designs and illustrations are incredible.  I love the expressiveness of your characters as well as the intricacy of your line work both in your sketches and finalised designs and comic strips.  Also you have a really amazing understanding of anatomy to be able to get your characters in such a variety of poses (the arms of the Ladybug Girl for instance are awesome).  Keep it up, you're an incredible artist!  

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you!!

Anyway aside from the 24hr comic day thing I was super bummed about drawing. But thanks to Kill La Kill reigniting my inspiration meters I am back in the saddle (I think). Here are some BDB concepts from my sketchbook. They aren't the greatest but then again it -is- just a sketchbook and that's the best place to put your worst shit/drum up ideas.

bdbsketchz_by_endshark-d6pyuw1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_muhqwhXJ1X1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpgwowee zoweeee. Think I've gotten the rust outta my system now though with my tablet. Now I gotta get around to finishing long overdue commissions now that I feel back on my game!

• Thumbs Up 5

Aw man, thanks dude. I am glad you dig my work! And that goes for everyone else too -  I appreciate anyone who takes the time to come check out my stuff. :)

tumblr_mulrb0EKWy1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

My rage is making me doodle okay. I have been in a shitty mood all day, but some coca cola and motherfucking punk rock (Descendents) spawned this.

• Thumbs Up 4

Thanks man, I hope so. I really would like a stable career in art. Once I have all my shit together for this comic and -do it- (Its been cooking since last year) I really hope it takes off. Even if it doesn't at the very least I know I'll be proud of it.

tumblr_muxvvcM9xv1qlnz6fo1_r1_1280.jpg

looong overdue commission for a friend. I am finally hammering these out now in between trying to get my portfolio done. Leaves me now with 3 more to do, the next one I should be able to get done is one of Carbo's character Pandora that Hunter wanted me to do andfuckI'msolateonthese but whatever, life sucks - just gotta power through now and get them done.

I don't have much to show today but this teaser:

tumblr_mv7ed1Kdt41qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Trying to get back on this project...but I've been throwing my portfolio together this week to send to places (I even sent it to Trigger I doubt I'll hear back for many many many many many reasons but HEY IT CAN'T HURT). So this is all I gotta show for right now, getting back to those commissions tho this weekend now that putting that portfolio together is out of the way.

I tweaked the drawing of Su for the cover to make her face more in line with the style of the comic. Also drawing out a back cover. Right now I am thinking each issue will be between 32-48 pages of comic on the inside.

• Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mvgatiai5J1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

Another long overdue commission done ;-; (I feel like such a shithead but w/e can't dwell on that). Did this for Hunter of Carbo's character Pandora!!

• Thumbs Up 5

Thanks! I think this will be a fun challenge, trying to run ideas in my head for what type of character I want to tackle next.

Thanks! I think this will be a fun challenge, trying to run ideas in my head for what type of character I want to tackle next.

Well, whatever it is ought to be interesting, though dont think I have seen you messed with anything Ferret or Husky based, for some reason most artist over look those two XD

day02_by_endshark-d6ssy52.jpg

Techno Grandma.

Another black and white one, I think I might just keep them in black and white until the challenge is over and then colour them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Falling behind auugh. Hoping to do a double whammy today and get 3 and 4 done.

tumblr_mvq9349NQs1qlnz6fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mvq9349NQs1qlnz6fo2_1280.jpg

day 4 is the first dude of the bunch. Hurray.

• Thumbs Up 3

This is such a totally rad character concept, I'd love to see a fight scene with her in it, that'd be even radderrrrr

<3

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks :D I dunno when I'll draw any of these characters next, but I do like them and would love to use them in stuff.

day04_by_endshark-d6t7unt.jpg

and here is the late day 4 :x

• Thumbs Up 1