Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

So can we all agree to post pics of the vector plush reading newspapers when we get one?

• 2 weeks later...

My first Sonic coffee mug and coffee mug in general. I really like the Sonic art work on it. I'm not exactly sure if I seen it before...

tumblr_nxb602EbIR1tlfjtro1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

I just bought Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii) still factory sealed. I'm looking forward to playing through the game again :)

Resaurus Giant Talking Sonic figure. I've wanted this guy for several years, and it was nice to pick one up for a decent price, and his only wear is a little at the joints, some dust, and a little yellowing on the white vinyl. Not a problem or bother to me, I just really like the stylized Resaurus figures, they match the look of the noodly SA1 art perfectly in my eyes.

To start we have this beauty

1552cxv.jpg2hi022s.jpg 

I've wanted this for such a long time. It's not the most stylish or modern of watches, but it's simply too amazing not to own. Apple watch? Pfft! Dreamcast watch, mate.

That watch kicks major ass!! Where did you get it and is it common or rare??

Latest collection addition is an early birthday present and coincidentally the 250th item in my collection. The GE Entertainment Classic Tails plush.

tumblr_nxq9qjdoKp1s9pusko1_540.jpg

He's so cute :3 All I need now is GE Entertainment Classic Knuckles and unless there's an Eggman plush in this set that I don't know about I'll have them all.

• Thumbs Up 5

Latest collection addition is an early birthday present and coincidentally the 250th item in my collection. The GE Entertainment Classic Tails plush.

He's so cute :3 All I need now is GE Entertainment Classic Knuckles and unless there's an Eggman plush in this set that I don't know about I'll have them all.

There IS an Eggman in the set!

tumblr_nxq9qjdoKp1s9pusko1_540.jpg

There is a GE Classic Eggman, but no Modern Eggman.

I could hook you up with a Classic Eggman if you're in the market for one! :)

#SelfPromotion

12219351_10153745135144914_8941642612897

Anybody else picked one of these up yet? After the piece of shit that was last year's xmas sweater, Iwas kinda worried about ordering this, but it's frikkin awesome.

• Thumbs Up 3

CURyoqmWoAAt2WG.jpgCURyo0qWEAAP4Xs.jpg

Not allowed to open it just yet... but figured you'd like how Sega added some stickers to the parcel.

Loose Joyride SA2B Shadow bendy in great condition for a great price. Really wanted this guy for a long time now to got with my Sonic (from a yard sale) and because I just really like him. No bases, but I don't care. >3<

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 purchases; 2 interesting ones (well, to me anyway :) )

The first is the Sonic Enesco Christmas Ornament. Quite a few have been listed on ebay recently so I took this opportunity to get myself one (pic not mine as mine is in the post)

$_1.JPG

Having purchased the Numskull Mega Drive keyring, I decided to have a look at what other SEGA keyrings I could get. I found a Sonic and Knuckles keyring that I've not seen on ebay before. Made in England in 1994, it's a nicely made piece with some weight to it. I've no idea if it was originally for sale or ?

sd1jli.jpg

Seeing this keyring reminded me so much of when I was younger reading Sonic the Comic, and one of the prizes for having a letter or picture printed was Sonic and Knuckles 'Hog Tags'. I remember REALLY wanting these and would write and draw to the comic as much as possible. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be...

latest?cb=20110825221315

...until 20 years later! By chance I found these on ebay and I've never seen them listed before. The seller couldn't find any info on them, and my only knowledge of them is from Sonic the Comic. They aren't made as nicely as the keyring, but I'm happy to own something my childhood self thought I'd never have.

262145c.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

863z0yS.jpg

OK, this is what I've gotten over 2015 with my latest addition being the Tails plushie that I got for my birthday a few days ago.

Worst thing is... I'm probably going to have to leave a lot of it here rather than take it with me unless I take my TV and my PS3/Wii with me to my brother's house, so I'll probably have to put my 'collection' in a safe place. Especially since two of these games I actually bought with my own money, so I definitely don't want either of my parents to trade them.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Since my laptop's hdd is giving up, I'm posting it on my phone for the first time, so I dunno how it'll look.)

2015-12-21%2018.54.24_zpslguhonjc.jpg

I've waited almost ten years for an official Blaze plush, finally in my hands.

Edited by One-Liner Sam
  • Thumbs Up 4

My Christmas haul, Boom figure, Archie Legacy/Encyclopedia, Saturn era pocket watch and the Love Live/Sonic plush 2624f9567d750930e98be184bb8cb23f.jpg7236e61c579544e4a240f597137af342.jpg3b9fcd8043275c26d6e61dff0c36feef.jpg5cb12481cf18f38f97f4b315839a2cb5.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

It's a cold winter morning...they get up, but they still need to warm up to become active...so they tuck in bed together, and read the news while they're waiting.

Uv42tUC.jpg

I got Vector! I mean, I waited a good while, but he's here now, and his arms are the perfect shape for holding Espio plushes with.

Spoiler

No, I don't read the Daily Mail, but that particular edition was thrown in as a cheeky jab.

• Thumbs Up 4

Purchased this from the one and only T-Bird;

12507525_10156442622530607_8363087085066

I can't thank him enough. It's bigger and heavier that I expected! It's absolutely worth every penny, and because he's such an amazing guy, he's also thrown in a ;Sonic and the Black Knight - Face to Faith' Album. Thanks pal!

• Thumbs Up 5