Awoo.

Your latest collection additions...

Nemain

Sonic-related snags from the first two days of OMGcon 2015!

ankkqu.jpg

GE Shadow and Rouge Plushes (Actually saw a couple of girls discussing them before I bought them and they couldn't think of Rouge's name. I informed them in a not-so-subtle way of just blatantly grabbing Rouge and saying her name to them. After that, I bought her and Shadow. Still wondering if I came off helpful and informative or like a crazy fanboy to them. XD)

This next one's probably my favorite Sonic score in quite a while:

2rgmmoh.jpg

I totes got my copy of SatBK signed by Merlina and King Arthur himself! (Also known as Melissa Hutchison and Gavin Hammon!) I was actually originally only going after Melissa's signature because I didn't even KNOW Gavin WAS King Arthur thanks to Wikipedia's lies, but they were kind enough to inform me and I got his signature really quickly as well. I apologized for initially giving him the shaft, but he said it was fine and that at least I was polite about it. XD Super nice guys and it feels awesome to have my favorite Sonic game signed by the VAs of two out of three of the original characters from it. Definitely becoming one of the crown jewels of my collection. ^_^

• Thumbs Up 2

Just got Mega Man: Worlds Unite Battles in from Archie's shop!

2ztd85k.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

And of course I had to commission something. I love the way he draws every character, so picking was near impossible. Then I figured I'd just throw him a curveball by asking for one of my favorites. Now I just need to get a couple frames.

HAfWwjA.jpg?1

Wow I love that Gamma. I hope you don't mind me asking but how much did you pay for this????

Wow I love that Gamma. I hope you don't mind me asking but how much did you pay for this????

I think it was just ten dollars. Tracy's commission prices there were pretty good.

I think it was just ten dollars. Tracy's commission prices there were pretty good.

Wow that's like nothing. I got my Ken Penders Sonic sketch from his torso for $5. I hate when people charge crazy money for things like that. Like $50-$100

Picked these up on Friday:

102_1212web.png

I personally don't make a habit of buying extra comics/variants, because I don't like the practice in general, but my LCS ended up pulling two copies of the "Mega Man- Worlds Unite: Battles" issue, along with my usual pull list. Oddly, they didn't pull Mega Man #50, so I believe they just made a mistake, and while I was planning to put one of the extra copies back, I decided to keep it as it was a sketch/pencil cover and to use the other one as my reading copy. Also helps that these variants aren't being sold at inflated prices. It's a cool piece, in any case, and I can now say I have two sketch/pencil covers in my collection, the other being Yardley's cover for Sonic #225 (I also have the regular Spaz cover, which is equally fantastic).

Got these 3 issues a few days ago. 
1519655_855246787844345_5810550029846613

I bought these two issues from my local comic book store. The usual thing I do every time I walk into the shop. I'm getting closer and closer to buying all the old Sonic issues they have. That makes me happy and sad at the same time, unfortunately. 

10379985_855246897844334_273235459239141

My copy of Mega Man Battles finally arrived. I really enjoyed it. 

Spoiler about a page/fight in the issue

Out of the three fights in the book (Mega Man vs. Deadly 3, Zero and Axl vs. Vile. and Sonic Man vs. Dr. Light's Robot Masters), I loved the Mega Man vs. Deadly 3 fight the most. It was mostly because I'm a fan of the Deadly Six, and just seeing three of the members beat up Mega Man is great to me (yes, I do like when the villains beat up the heroes from time to time). I think the legendary Ben Bates doing the art for the fight really makes it stand out the most between the other two fights as well. It's like, even when Ben Bates tries to change his art style from the Worlds Collide final issues (parts 9, 10, 11, and 12) to this new style for this specific fight, it's all still amazing. 

Anyways, I think Zor controlling Mega Man and making the poor boy shoot himself in the end was incredibly dark, but Zazz going "Ha! What a shot!" was downright hilarious because of dark humor. Let's not even forget that Zomom caught Mega Man off guard by dropping directly on Mega Man car while he was driving it, Zazz slashing at Mega Man with his claws, Zik trolling Mega Man by tossing apples at him, and the three together shooting energy orb attacks at Mega Man all together and creating a giant explosion. Ian Flynn perfectly showed how evil the Deadly Six can be even with they're split apart. 

tumblr_nqcvv4ujBi1tlfjtro4_1280.png

HA! WHAT A SHOT!

I can't wait until my Sonic Battle issue comes in so I can see how Sonic fight (and loses) against Zavok, Zeena, and Zor. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Secret Rings Target Exclusive game and DVD comic, from and signed by Tracey Yardley!

179B8K5.jpg

QRjnOhX.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

My collection of movie tickets, starting with my ticket from The Lego Movie on its opening day: Feburary 7, 2014. There are duplicate tickets from seeing certain movies multiple times in theaters or going with other people, but they won't be posted here. I think the only movie I missed here was Mr. Peabody and Sherman's ticket, because I lost it somewhere. Ah well. Some of the tickets are starting to fade out already, too. And my Edge of Tomorrow ticket is the only one ripped because the guy at the ticket booth was dumb.

If you want a better look, just open the image in a new tab.

CJa8gNRW8AAwBHA.jpg

got secret wars little marvel avengers vs x-men #2  spider island #1 amazing spider-man renew your vows # 2 and also got lucky and was able to get the last ness amiibo in stock at my local gamestop (got my first rare amiibo yay :D)

Hey guys, this is more for Sonic and Sega stuff.

I recommend moving your stuff to this thread: 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys, this is more for Sonic and Sega stuff.

I recommend moving your stuff to this thread: 

• Thumbs Up 2

I have just bought Sonic & The Secret Rings and Sonic & The Black Knight. I used to own them years ago but sold them. I recently decided it would be great to replay them.

My haul of the month:

20150713_141244_zpsvrs0jebc.jpg

Rin x Sonic figure

20150713_1415212_zpstcriovsx.jpg

Sale versions of the Sonic OVA

20150713_141559_zpshjc3zu9n.jpg

Manuals and volume 2 of the S1 manga

20150713_141656_zpsi9libbqt.jpg

Dreamcast games, SA1 bandaids and SA2  stickers

• Thumbs Up 6

10509483_866413943394296_573112529405574

11751924_866413923394298_582941484791753

Bought these two shirts yesterday from different stores at the mall. The top one I got from JcPenny while the bottom one came from Sears. I seriously can't decide which one I like more because both are extremely cool! I'm really just happy that found these yesterday because I haven't really bought any Sonic shirts in quite awhile. 

Just got this in from Archie's shop!

2cr854w.jpg

Sonic: Worlds Unite Battles #1

Now both are accounted for!

• Thumbs Up 1

11223523_868976923137998_717497892497648

I almost came close to forgetting that I ordered this awhile ago, but seeing how I chose the cheapest shipping method on CDJapan, no figure.

Anyways, finally have this OST in my Sonic collection. Sonic Colors: Vivid Sounds X Hybrid Colors... I REALLY love Sonic Colors music. Sonic Colors was the game that really pulled me back into the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise back in 2010 when my interest in Sonic was disappearing thanks to me getting more into Anime and Manga during my middle school days (Shonen Jump magazine played a big role in this change in me). Getting my full love for Sonic was amazing because not only did I get to play what is one of my absolute favorite Sonic games of all time, but I also got to listen to one of my favorite Sonic soundtracks of all time.

Key songs like "Planet Wisp Act 1", Sweet Mountain Act 1", "Aquariam Park Act 3", "Reach For The Stars", and all the 8-bit remixes are a delight to listen to over and over. The main theme song "Reach For The Stars" is really great as well as the ending game song "Speak With Your Heart". Both are autotune songs (the latter much more than the former), but both songs are sweet to listen to because either they're catchy ("Reach For The Stars") or have a sweet message ("Speak With Your Heart").

I could go on and on about how much I love Sonic Colors music. I really could. It's just a well made soundtrack that encourage any Sonic or non-Sonic fan to check out. I believe it's one of the main Sonic soundtracks that help Sonic keep his known reputation of having fantastic music.

• Thumbs Up 2

Today I got Shadow the Hedgehog on Gamecube.

Heh, even if I have over 10 Sonic Games, only physical copies which I have are Sonic 06 on PS3 and now Shadow. Luckily Sonic Colours is also coming in mail.

11751754_870536432982047_749888924970302

I thought it was about time that I got around to buying the Sonic Underground box sets, especially since there's only two box sets. Here is the first containing the first 20 episodes of show. I did enjoy this show when I was younger (and more than likely probably still will now), but I can definitely say it isn't my favorite Sonic cartoon. This show at the very least does have its charming moments, mostly with the music. 

Speaking of music, this box set contains 8 songs on a CD that come from the show. I think that's a pretty sweet bonus.

11695026_871761082859582_234235184849723

My Sonic Underground plush that arrived on Friday (7/24/15)

Now while I bought the first Underground box set, I saw this online and decided to buy it as well. I remember way back in 2000 when Denny's was having their Sonic Underground promotion, but I unfortunately wasn't able to get any of the Sonic items they were giving away (which was a Sonic and Knuckles plush). Seeing this just brought back those memories, and now I'm extremely happy to finally be able to own this...

• Thumbs Up 2

...and Anger. He's there too.

''NICE WORK SEGA. YOU RUINED THE COMIC ARC. FIRST YOUR VIDEO GAME STORIES, AND NOW YOU!''

As you can tell, I don't think Worlds Unite is very good.

• Thumbs Up 3