Awoo.

New Mario game on the way

Detective Shadzter

I'm hoping and praying for a new Paper Mario & Sonic since, of course, it's one of my favorite RPGs, and hopefully, a Shy Guy would be on my party b/c it would be cool and dang it, they get no love :( !

However, I agree that Mario should take a vacation, and for Nintendo to make more Star Fox and other franchises that haven't had a game for a long while. Heck, when are they going to release Kirby for the Wii? Is it lost in development or something?

Even when he does it's still a game.

wallpaper%5BMarioSunshine%5D01.jpeg

:P

I say keep the Mario coming. I'd rather see a new Starfox, but I like Mario so I'm fine with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Even when he does it's still a game.

Peach is giving him such a lusty look in that image.

She's probably wondering why he doesn't get those bulky arms out more often.

/ridiculous digression

Mario and Sonic at the Paralympic Games wouldn't go amiss.

paragroup.jpg

mariopara2copy.jpg

Leaked screenshots on the SEGA ftp. (Where else, eh?)

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

paragroup.jpg

mariopara2copy.jpg

Leaked screenshots on the SEGA ftp. (Where else, eh?)

I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or giving a facepalm.

I'm not sure whether I should be laughing or giving a facepalm.

Look at the Bright side. At least its not Mario and Sonic at the Special Olympics.

OT: I second the Notion for a New Paper Mario Game, preferable in style of the First two games (I wouldn't mind a Super Paper Mario sequel tough). Preferable with Dimentio and Francis returning and Luigi becomeing a Party member again.

and Yeah where is my Kirby Wii game? That would be nice, I say.

Boy. Everyone thinks the next Mario game is gonna be a new Paper Mario Party Tennis Baseball with Luigi 5. But judging what we got I'm assuming it's going to be an original thing.

Mario hardly ever talks outside random gibberish, text boxes, and gunts (which doesn't count I don't think) so it's bound to be original. I'm still hoping for a Bowser game though.

Boy. Everyone thinks the next Mario game is gonna be a new Paper Mario Party Tennis Baseball with Luigi 5. But judging what we got I'm assuming it's going to be an original thing.

Mario hardly ever talks outside random gibberish, text boxes, and gunts (which doesn't count I don't think) so it's bound to be original. I'm still hoping for a Bowser game though.

Martinet went there to record, exactly what he recorded is anyone's guess. If he finished it in say one day then it's definitely no bigger lines. I can't recall any games that re-cycled any Mario voices except SSBM. Mario & Sonic doesn't count since that was made by Sega and pretty much every voice in that game that wasn't from the Sonicverse was recycled stuff.

Ofcourse Mario drops one or two one-liners but not much above that. Just cause he recorded new lines doesnt mean its anything big.

Edited by Oni-Tan

Martinet went there to record, exactly what he recorded is anyone's guess. If he finished it in say one day then it's definitely no bigger lines. I can't recall any games that re-cycled any Mario voices except SSBM. Mario & Sonic doesn't count since that was made by Sega and pretty much every voice in that game that wasn't from the Sonicverse was recycled stuff.

Ofcourse Mario drops one or two one-liners but not much above that. Just cause he recorded new lines doesnt mean its anything big.

You got a point. So it could mean Mario might be saying new gibberish. XD Doesn't Mr. Martinet does all the guy roles in the Mario universe? So I'm guessing that Wario is gonna be involved somehow since he has more speaking roles than Mario. :D

Oh and Nintendo... More info plz. Dispite Cloverfield having alot of hype due to little info doesn't mean you have to do the same. XD

Edited by U N Owen was Wei

Nintendo is and always has been a very secretive company, they won't be showing anything they don't think is ready. But... if Martinet is allowed by Nintendo to publicly announce that he has been hired for a speaking role in a new Mario game (with no hints of what it might be besides Mario's presence), maybe we might see this game revealed at GDC '10.

DS remake of Super Mario Land 1 & 2 plz Nintendo and you'll have my undying love forever.

That would kick ass, but it would be more likely to get the paralympics game first. (at least if it was a cartridge)

Anyway, maybe it could be... Mario Paint 2 (gasp), but I still want Mario 128.