Awoo.

The Pokémanz Thread

ovarloard

Ugh, does anyone have a Eevee with it's Hidden Ability?

I forgotten that ORAS doesn't have any Eevee's anywhere.

Really want a Quick Feet Jolteon and Pixelate Sylveon.

2 hours ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

Ugh, does anyone have a Eevee with it's Hidden Ability?

I forgotten that ORAS doesn't have any Eevee's anywhere.

Really want a Quick Feet Jolteon and Pixelate Sylveon.

Can't they be found on Route 116 using the DexNav?

38 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

Can't they be found on Route 116 using the DexNav?

Yeah. But only after you defeat/catch Kyogre and Groudon.

Wait, their ARE Eevee's in ORAS!? Damn, can't believe I've never encountered them.

Yep, found them, jeez, I feel so stupid, I've around ever single route and Mirage island capturing the post Groudon/Kyogre pokemon, but I somehow skipped route 116.

Now, if only hatching a female Eevee was easy, I somehow get lucky with female starters, but never with Eevee.

Hey, could anyone trade back and forth with me to evolve my Kadabra? And maybe at another time some other Pokémon that I need some items for?

On 5/24/2016 at 11:20 PM, Professor J said:

I've got 2 spare EU Darkrai codes if anyone wants them? If you have a spare 20th Mew to exchange for one it wouldn't go unappreciated cos I can't not have the full collection ???

This should interest you:

Mew will be available to players who are signed up to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. This Mew is being given away so that players who missed out on the Pokémon 20th Anniversary distribution in February have a second chance.

This distribution has only been announced on the US Pokémon site, so it may only be available to American region players.

It cannot be obtained on the same game as the Mew from the earlier Pokémon 20th Anniversary distribution, and is identical to it.

The Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter with the code to obtain Mew will be sent out in June. Only users who sign up to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter by June 1, 2016 will receive the newsletter containing a code for Mew. The code can be redeemed in Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. The code is valid until August 31, 2016.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mew_to_be_available_via_Trainer_Club_newsletter

13062195_1600464446940345_2688952385400677389_n.png

I am running a Pokémon Gen 1 Tournament on 11th June 2016! This will focus on the Virtual Console Pokémon titles (the ones you get via the 3DS eStore)

It's going to take place within GAME Bond Street. To view the full rules and RSVP please see here : https://www.facebook.com/events/1238735782810780/

The tournament is free to enter, and winners can expect to receive eShop credit

Just a heads up, I don't think there will be many people taking part in the contest... so possibly an easy win?

(in other news StreetPass London have a Megathread where we share the GAME Pokémon codes. There are currently a bunch of Darkrais going spare, so just join and make a post on there if you fancy one~!)

This month's Pokemon is Manaphy!

poke_manaphy_name.png

poke_manaphy.png

Make a Spot for Manaphy!

JUNE 1–24 |Nintendo Network
Don’t miss this chance to get the Mythical Pokémon Manaphy as part of the Pokémon 20th celebration! Manaphy could originally be obtained in Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl, but its Egg first had to be obtained in the Nintendo DS game Pokémon Ranger. Now you can get this extremely rare Pokémon via a Nintendo Network event!

Receive Manaphy via Nintendo Network beginning June 1, 2016, for your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. The Pokémon will be available only until June 24, 2016, so don't miss this opportunity!

Get instructions on how to add the Mythical Pokémon Manaphy to your game.

Again: Could anyone trade back and forth with me to evolve my Kadabra? And maybe at another time some other Pokémon that I need some items for?

On 5/24/2016 at 11:20 PM, Professor J said:

I've got 2 spare EU Darkrai codes if anyone wants them? If you have a spare 20th Mew to exchange for one it wouldn't go unappreciated cos I can't not have the full collection ???

Universal Mew code for PAL:

MEW2016

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205267723&postcount=2475

It seems to work since when I tried to use it, it said I already have the Pokemon.

Does me heart good to see a first time player win their game's League and feel accomplished and genuinely happy doing so. More points when it's with a game which I personally owned and poured many hours into (that being LG of course )

On a related note, who used the Union Room feature in these games? I mean like REALLY used them?

• Thumbs Up 4

13 hours ago, TCB said:

On a related note, who used the Union Room feature in these games? I mean like REALLY used them?

I did. To trade with myself.

Also, during the 10th Anniversary Event at the mall where you could get 20 selected Pokemon and Celebi.

On 1.6.2016 at 2:10 PM, Marcello said:

Again: Could anyone trade back and forth with me to evolve my Kadabra? And maybe at another time some other Pokémon that I need some items for?

I had a few Kadabras in one of my boxes and traded one of them through GTS to my other game. Very risky but it worked, now I have Alakazam for the first time ever.

11 hours ago, BlueFlare said:

I had a few Kadabras in one of my boxes and traded one of them through GTS to my other game. Very risky but it worked, now I have Alakazam for the first time ever.

I would, but the only Gen 6 game I have is X.

13 hours ago, Marcello said:

I would, but the only Gen 6 game I have is X.

Ah, it isn't going to work then. Hope you will find someone to help you out. I would, but I barely have a chance to play nowadays. Very little freetime.

Wow, thanks a lot. Whoever has time, I'm fine with. I don't have time tomorrow and Thursday from between -5 hours from now and now. But after that is fine. I've added both of you.

Again thanks a ton.

Also, someone tried to trade me a shiny Shaymin and I wasn't sure if it was either of you. It wasn't right?

Edit: On second thought, it might be better to wait until the weekend.

Wasn't me who gave you that shiny Shaymin. Generous people do exist because a couple days ago I wonder traded and got back a shiny Uxie in return.

and I added you as well.

Hey, I just evolved my Vullaby into a Mandibuzz and when I went to check it in the Pokedex, it had a Pokeball symbol next to it instead of the Kalos symbol:
N9kKCkr.jpg

What's the deal? I've never seen it before. I was thinking it means it's the latest entry in the Dex, but that doesn't make sense since I didn't see it by others when I checked them...

38 minutes ago, Marcello said:

Hey, I just evolved my Vullaby into a Mandibuzz and when I went to check it in the Pokedex, it had a Pokeball symbol next to it instead of the Kalos symbol:

What's the deal? I've never seen it before. I was thinking it means it's the latest entry in the Dex, but that doesn't make sense since I didn't see it by others when I checked them...

Was the Vullaby you evolved specifically caught/hatched in Gen 6, or was it a Gen 5 Pokemon and you just had another Vullaby from Gen 6 in your game? The Pokeball symbol (in Kalos, at least) is used if you have that particular Pokemon, but it isn't originally from Kalos.

3 minutes ago, Captain Metallix said:

Was the Vullaby you evolved specifically caught/hatched in Gen 6, or was it a Gen 5 Pokemon and you just had another Vullaby from Gen 6 in your game? The Pokeball symbol (in Kalos, at least) is used if you have that particular Pokemon, but it isn't originally from Kalos.

I dunno, I got it through the GTS. I guess so, though. Thanks for the answer. Weird that Vullaby didn't have the Pokeball symbol, though.

Maybe you once had a Vullaby that was caught in Kalos in your PC? Anyway, no probs.

Did you have another Vullaby that was caught/hatched in Kalos?  If you have one that is Kalos-native, it will remove the Pokeball for a Pentagon.  It is odd thought, because even when my junior Pokemon were not Kalos-native, the evolutions in Kalos gained the mark.  That's why I'm making sure all the Legendaries get at least one downloaded into X or Y.

Hey @Marcelloif you're still looking to do the Kadabra thing lemme know, sorry this is late (I've been really outta it working overnight for past week)