Awoo.

Chamomile

JezMM

JezMM, you've been updating this comic for years, and - while I've seen it in passing - I've never looked too closely at it until now.

But I've decided to give it a read, finally!

So far, I've read strips 1 - 20, and I think you've done a great job setting up the premise and introducing likable characters! Chamomile and Brianna have a really fun dynamic; with Cammie being kind of spacey and Bri being a bit more mature, the two play off each other really well. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what kinds of shenanigans the two of them will get into as I read more. So far, Cammie's quest to become a model has definitely grabbed my interest!

The art itself is also super cute. I love your character designs.

I'll read more soon, and post my thoughts as I gradually catch up!

• Thumbs Up 1

Chamomile #227

d77e8f19950ab33603e5e3628bf1f8c5db093585

On 8/19/2021 at 7:45 PM, Dr. Mechano said:

JezMM, you've been updating this comic for years, and - while I've seen it in passing - I've never looked too closely at it until now.

But I've decided to give it a read, finally!

So far, I've read strips 1 - 20, and I think you've done a great job setting up the premise and introducing likable characters! Chamomile and Brianna have a really fun dynamic; with Cammie being kind of spacey and Bri being a bit more mature, the two play off each other really well. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing what kinds of shenanigans the two of them will get into as I read more. So far, Cammie's quest to become a model has definitely grabbed my interest!

The art itself is also super cute. I love your character designs.

I'll read more soon, and post my thoughts as I gradually catch up!

Thanks so much for the kind and detailed words Mechano!  I really appreciate it and hope you continue to enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1